Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC - page 30. (Read 93475 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Great job bloc team.  Here's a quick list of why I'm excited about the coin.

1. Asic resistant algo - CN Heavy
2. Excellent wallet, one of the best I've seen
3. Mobile platform for wallets and mining
4. Fast transactions, almost instant
5. Private transactions
6. Successful launch
7. Good looking roadmap
8. Planned widespread application, even Apple TVs!!!!
9. Well designed website
10. This last one is a little greedy, but I love that the nethash is super low compared to other CN Heavy coins.  I'm mining quite a few coins per day compared to other CN-Heavy coins.

I'm mining and hodling this coin.  Keep up the great work.  Once this coin starts a big marketing campaign (twitter/crypto-bloggers/big exchanges) I think it's going to explode/moon.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Thank you very much, BLOC. During the last two days, BLOC project and its team have demonstrated great capability to keep the project grown at very fast speed.
Nevertheless, sometime in the future, the speed of growth will be slow down, which also very normal fact; and it should be like this to keep the project grown gradually and steadily over time to avoid unexpected serious problems.
All upgrades should be tested very carefully before releasing to BLOC community.
copper member
Activity: 209
back to the origins
How to mine BLOC.MONEY with CPU Mining GUI Client

CLICK HERE

copper member
back to the origins
BLOC.MONEY bounty program is OPEN

How to claim your bounty: CLICK HERE
View the available bounty list: CLICK HERE

copper member
back to the origins
Good looking project. Telegram wallet bot works great looking forward to a TO listing. Mining away here, cheers.

Thank you for your feedback much appreciated.
Activity: 49
On which exchanges you will be listing?
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Yeah, thanks for BLOC team dedications to fix technical issues very fast.
We had a long day/night here at the BLOC team. After 24 hours of work non stop and lot of feedback from you guys we finally fixed the windows wallet.

I have tried the new version, honestly it worked well on my computer.
Activity: 15
HM Layout is very nice and it is working good for me.
Activity: 82
Good looking project. Telegram wallet bot works great looking forward to a TO listing. Mining away here, cheers.
copper member
back to the origins
How i Can export private keys from Linux wallet? I want transfer for windows wallet
In the Bloc application, select "File > Export Key". Then open your Windows application and to import the key select "File > import key".
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
How i Can export private keys from Linux wallet? I want transfer for windows wallet
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Something catching my attention here, I see an image showing that there is a mining app for mobile phone.
Perhaps it will be convenient to mine using a phone, we can always monitor the mining progress easily

Exactly. Mobile app is coming soon for iPhone and Android Wink
I thought wallets will be related to miners nodes so won't need to download the full blockchain. A minning app for mobile phones has a lot of complicated technical details that prevent its implementation easly nowdays.

We already fixed that problem in the BLOC wallet for mobile. Beta should be available soon.
I don't consider your post as a valid response to my question as it confused me more. Mr Block, not everybody here is a master in mining but everybody remember projects adopting the same vision as you and how they didn't succeed to release it. So please don' expect to try to answer some basic questions. My question was about mining via mobile and how you aim to implement it as detailed techniques, as described, are so complicated. Thanks for your time  Smiley
Activity: 16
Hi guys,

I just deploy a pool for BLOC : https://easyhash.pro/bloc/

Come join us.

Thank you.
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
https://herominers.com
Hello Miners,

https://bloc.herominers.com/

Payout threshold 1 BLOC
Denomination Unit: 0.1 BLOC
Payment Interval: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.8%. (No dev fee, core dev fee, pool dev fee and others secret fee. Only one fee and it is just %0.Cool

Dedicated Server
Low ping
Can Directly Mining To Exchange (Integrated,paymentID and subaddress support)
Worker hash rate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable minimal payout
Telegram worker and payment notification bot.

Save your Hashrate!
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
CLI wallet good, supply good and everything is good
Did bloc have discord community?
All things good in your point of view, can you tell me when BLOC stay over the Moon?
Just kidding!
Additionally, BLOC premined at 10% of its total supply.
Activity: 185
Yeah, thanks for BLOC team dedications to fix technical issues very fast.
We had a long day/night here at the BLOC team. After 24 hours of work non stop and lot of feedback from you guys we finally fixed the windows wallet.

I have tried the new version, honestly it worked well on my computer.

Its working fine now.. thank you
Activity: 18
Following transaction 0 confirmations for  hours
35f6fc1db5a0a789227f671b23fd4a07f882a11849ee8e99bd8008e90d2b975c
Have a large sum of money  stack in it. Please help !!!
copper member
back to the origins
CLI wallet good, supply good and everything is good
Did bloc have discord community?

Thank you for your feedback. This is the Discord community: https://discord.gg/sMS2ZvB
copper member
back to the origins

NEW BLOC WALLET FOR WINDOWS released. Now finally works on ALL Windows 64 bits.

We are looking for your feedback.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: