Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 18. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
What wallet is the best for holding your tokens?
Muo
Activity: 236
What is Blocform? Could you please explain me more about you product, because I do not understand it very clearly.
Activity: 229
I want to pay in fiat to buy tokens, is it possible?
Activity: 197
Activity: 174
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The majority of the stars rating drops happen, due to the fact that the artist is losing touch with his audience.
If provocation, coming-outs or collaborations are not helpful at such moments, then the star...falls. The understanding of the community's desires is the most important task for any artist, no matter how original he is.
BlocForm is ready to restore this link between the fan and the idol. The artist will always be aware of the key trends of his audience by voluntary data collection, voting and comments, which are filtered and summed up using the AI.
To be the star of the show or to keep quiet in happy ignorance? Everyone decides for himself. We know everything about fans and their idols and we are always ready to provide all the resources for the prosperity of the show business industry.

https://i.imgur.com/BdKVX8G.png
What percentage of the tokens will be sold during your ITO?

29% totally to be issued during the time of our PreSale and ITO. These money are necessary for the project development
How can I participate in this ITO?

You just need to go to our website, press the big button BUY TOKENS, create an account and choose the payment method you wish. We accept BTC and ETH, for each you will be given a generated deposit address, attached to your account. Then you need to transfer the desirable amount of funds to the generated address and you are all set!
Could you please share your cap table?

Softcap 7.5M$, HardCap 22.5M$
What if I don’t have ETH to invest? Are there any alternatives?

We accept BTC aswell. You can make an investment using it.
Do you have Medium blog?

Unfortunately no. You can follow the news of the project in our official twitter or in our telegram chat. Twitter.com/blocform  t.me/blocformglobal
Do you have bounty thread on BTT?

Unfortunately, we don't have any bounty campaign for now, but we consider making it in the future.
Do you have working prototype that I can try?

Yes, you can try our mobile apps. GlobalTopStars in the AppStore and BlocForm app in google play.
How many tokens are to be issued?

270M tokens total to be issued during our ITO.
Who will be interested in buying your tokens?

Our target audience consists of fans, artists, online-advertisers and investors.
Do you have any referral programs where I can participate?

Yes, there is a special referral bonus, 10% for direct and 5% for in-direct. You can learn more about it on our website.
Did you have a PreSale?

Yes, it lasted from 18 November to 18 December, we raised 14.5M$ during our pre-sale.
For how long do you plan to hold this ITO?

We are planning to run it for 8 weeks, but it might be prolonged for 8 additional weeks if we don't raise the hardcap in time.
When tokens will be distributed?

ITO is on now, it started on May 10th and will last for 8 weeks.
Where is your main office located?

Our main office is located in Singapore, company registration is also there.
Pages:
Jump to: