Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BlockCAT - Visual Smart Contract Designer || Beta just launched! 🚀 - page 7. (Read 52820 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 20
Price moving up fast today.  No idea why it went so low, I think it still has a long way to go.

Yes, that's why I'm here checking out what's special about BlockCAT. Congrats if you already have some of these tokens.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Price moving up fast today.  No idea why it went so low, I think it still has a long way to go.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
What are your plans according to exchanges? EtherDelta is really terrible in my opinion - it's hard to use, Cryptopia closed registration for new users.

In my opinion Blockcat needs new exchange. Do you consider any moves in that way?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Community Update — January 5th, 2018

This year we’re going to put emphasis into building our presence across the web, including sub-communities such as Reddit and Telegram. The goal is to make BlockCAT more relevant, accessible and discoverable by individuals and teams who could benefit from our software. In the spirit of this strategy, we’ve launched two initiatives this week:

*Launching a BlockCAT Publication on Medium which will allow various members of our team, such as our CEO and our Lawyer, to individually contribute value to our readers (aside from our usual weekly update).

*Overhauling the BlockCAT Subreddit to ensure the space is accessible, on-brand and up to date with the latest information from our team. We’ve rallied together a few community members to help provide content and moderation; they will help us transform this space over the coming weeks.

Product Development
This week our devs have been focused on backend tweaks for our beta, as well as addressing technical debt from the launch.

https://medium.com/blockcat/blockcat-community-update-january-5th-2018-2bad231b162a
Activity: 20
what does this token do? does it give you access to the platform, like a utility/prepaid-fee type of token?
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Awesome BlockCat is now on Cryptopia! Nice price move today up to 24,700 sats at one point with $500k 24hr volume.

Devs might want to add more info to Ann 1st post, perhaps like exchanges it's on. Come on guys...

Eh, it was on Cryptopia all the time  Cheesy People are seeing the value of this token.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Awesome BlockCat is now on Cryptopia! Nice price move today up to 24,700 sats at one point with $500k 24hr volume.

Devs might want to add more info to Ann 1st post, perhaps like exchanges it's on. Come on guys...
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I don't understand why this coin isn't getting the attention it deserves from the public. Great concept, active dev/team, beta release, it should be at minimum 5x of actual price.
Initially, BlockCAT had not a very developed after-ICO PR&marketing strategy. Now they have new people aboard and some plans for 2018.
Let's see what will happen in January and February.
Also, a major exchange is missing. But I guess right now team focuses mainly on product, not on exchanges and supply...

Well, when I see everything pumpin and blockcat still there, I think now is a great moment to buy 'cause it could pump soon. If they have big marketing plans for Q1 2018, Blockcat could be a MUST BUY now.
blockcat should get on other exchanges. on binance it will do pretty good. devs should request for listing either by paying or getting it on with votes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I don't understand why this coin isn't getting the attention it deserves from the public. Great concept, active dev/team, beta release, it should be at minimum 5x of actual price.
Initially, BlockCAT had not a very developed after-ICO PR&marketing strategy. Now they have new people aboard and some plans for 2018.
Also, a major exchange is missing. But I guess right now team focuses mainly on product, not on exchanges and supply...

Well, when I see everything pumpin and blockcat still there, I think now is a great moment to buy 'cause it could pump soon. If they have big marketing plans for Q1 2018, Blockcat could be a MUST BUY now.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
This one gonna perfeorm well in q1 2018 with Beta going forward, new exchanges, partnerships and upcomming marketing campaign  Cheesy
Activity: 11
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Community Update — December 22nd

https://medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-december-22nd-54cc4e19304d
There’s no doubt about it: 2017 has been an incredible year for BlockCAT. We successfully completed our token sale, opened our new office, hired an incredible team and launched our contract simulator in a matter of months.

With our first contract simulation deployed, and the holiday season fast approaching, our team has been wrapping up projects this week so we can wind down and spend some quality time with our loved ones next week.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Etherparty   13 December  20 million market cap  -19 December  46 million market cap
 Agrello        13 December  17 million market cap  -19 December  32 million market cap
 BlockCat     13 December  12 million market cap  -19 December  12 million market cap

BlockCat is very very cheap, even is the cheapest.

I hope it will be 18-20 million market cap at least in a short time.

The issue of low CAT token price is the exchange volume. Both of those are trading on Binance exchange -a much larger exchange than Cryptopia.

I think if BlockCat was listed on Binance, it would perform just as well, if not better than those two.

Any word on exchange listings?
Activity: 27

Etherparty   13 December  20 million market cap  -19 December  46 million market cap
 Agrello        13 December  17 million market cap  -19 December  32 million market cap
 BlockCat     13 December  12 million market cap  -19 December  12 million market cap

BlockCat is very very cheap, even is the cheapest.

I hope it will be 18-20 million market cap at least in a short time.
Activity: 11
I hope they are coming up with templates for item tracking, auditing etc.
SO everyone wants to become a millionaire in one month now? All altcoins have lost their value in BTC during this last boom. I bought CATs when it was 2.50$, 1.70$, even at 0.60 cents and i'll keep buying as long as i have the means. I think that what they are trying to do is make the life easier for people and that is the most important thing! They've already launched a working template for the ERC20 token and it's looking good! It's user friendly and intuitive. The team is solid and deliver. No doubt as they increase their portfolio with pre-built contracts they will bring more attention to their project.

I hope you are right my friend.
Activity: 21
SO everyone wants to become a millionaire in one month now? All altcoins have lost their value in BTC during this last boom. I bought CATs when it was 2.50$, 1.70$, even at 0.60 cents and i'll keep buying as long as i have the means. I think that what they are trying to do is make the life easier for people and that is the most important thing! They've already launched a working template for the ERC20 token and it's looking good! It's user friendly and intuitive. The team is solid and deliver. No doubt as they increase their portfolio with pre-built contracts they will bring more attention to their project.
Activity: 13
Waiting for more detailed info. I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? Is there a list of participants? if so where do I find these?
I think cryptoworld and our investors didn't like the Beta. Everybody sells the BlockCat.

According to me, Devs must do any other thing except smart contracts.

For example, they try to do national crypto money the BlockCat.

If Every Canadian citizen buy one BlockCat, it is being 35.000.000 BlockCat 35.000.000/7.360.121= 4,75 USD. I am very serious. Dev team give up smart contracts subject.

BlockCat must be national cryptomoney of Canada.

Are you a Russian high schooler using google translate because that incoherent comment russled my jimmies.

10/10 troll if so, golf clap to you sir.

I'm a English Language assistant professor in Canada.  Of course this is a joke. My English writing may not be good. I'm Turkish not Russian. I'm not troll. I bought BlockCat one month ago. When I bought it, BlockCat was 0.00018  Bitcoin and now 0,000075. I'm angry so. If I disturbed you, I apologise.
Pages:
Jump to: