Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKCHAIN.AERO: Proof-of-flight. Token Launch Phase I - page 2. (Read 4238 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This is a real good and possible idea . I like it but I have a question , after phase 1.2 you will have 2 token on two different system how you mage to merge them ? I mean how this project will use these two different blockchain. I can understand it if these tokens being used only as money for project but if these tokens want to be used as blockchain for those flying vehicles how you want to use them ?

We will use McFly tokens on Waves and Ethereum as an equivalent of McFly tokens on our Blockchain.aero blockchain.

Technical specs and performance of Blockchain.aero blockchain wouldn't be possible at Waves or Ethereum. That's why shall make own blockchain or use the 3rd party solution (not Waves, nor Ethereum) if it matches our requirements.

The plan is to migrate tokens and exchange it equally from Waves to Ethereum and then to Blockchain.aero (own one or some-blockchain-based).

Now McFly is used mainly as a fuel for the project. Then it will be used as a fuel for flying cars. Here's our roadmap for our tokenization and blockchain development:

3,000 of Bartini vehicles are tokenized by McFly tokens

Cross-industrial workgroup for the business and technological requirements for the blockchain.aero core blockchain established

10,000 of Bartini vehicles are tokenized by McFly tokens

Alpha version of the blockchain.aero’s custom blockchain for the urban mass aviation
Application layer and APIs become available, first mobile apps are tested

30,000 of Bartini vehicles are tokenized by McFly tokens

Test flights using McFly tokens to measure system’s lifetime and load

7,000 of Bartini vehicles are tokenized by McFly tokens

Entire fleets are operated through blockchain
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
This is a real good and possible idea . I like it but I have a question , after phase 1.2 you will have 2 token on two different system how you mage to merge them ? I mean how this project will use these two different blockchain. I can understand it if these tokens being used only as money for project but if these tokens want to be used as blockchain for those flying vehicles how you want to use them ?
Its funny, did some waves faucets to try it and I'm getting tokens still being sent a week later.  McFly has been one of them. 

I have a great book you should get a copy of if you're in aviation.  It's called Pioneers of Aviation, published by American Hall of Aviation History at Northrop University, and its about 500 photographs reproduced from the early aviation days, and centers on about ten pilots, one of whom is a woman.  It's probably their personal photo collections. 

Thanks for advice, that is a great book. We are writing an article regarding the history of VTOL invention and about early days in aviation generally right now.

If you have McFly token — then you got at least 1 minute of flight and you joined our Blockchain.aero community. Hop on our Slack community too! — https://publicslack.com/slacks/blockchainaero/invites/new
This project giving me a huge exclamation mark above my head, I'm curious about the project, Is this project selling their Coin in the shape of an Aero vehicle?
Or it's just some kind of an ICON for this project?

We sell our token in exchange of flight on eVTOL. We make the world's first blockchain platform for mass urban aviation. And the first thing we tokenize is the flight of Bartini flying car — http://bartini.aero

Join our Slack if you want to discuss it and ask any questions:
https://publicslack.com/slacks/blockchainaero/invites/new
This is a very clever idea and real world use of something many people do and that is flying around the world. 1 minute of flight sounds like a good deal to me. It would be great to be able to do usng a ceyoro currency. Good job.

Thanks! Have you looked our promo video on youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxZKKVzitGqYAQwefDMqNrw?
Russian science fiction school is one of the strongest. The draft of the air taxi is certainly interesting....

Sure:) Look at our members and you can see many professionals from Russian aircraft industries and aviation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This project giving me a huge exclamation mark above my head, I'm curious about the project, Is this project selling their Coin in the shape of an Aero vehicle?
Or it's just some kind of an ICON for this project?
Not everyone loves waves. What is the reason for this?

waves not very bad ,try it ,i will keep watching this project ,thanks dev ,keep you hard work.

Thank you for being there for us:)

On the next part of Token Launch - Phase 1.2, we will offer token, which will be made on Ethereum.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Its funny, did some waves faucets to try it and I'm getting tokens still being sent a week later.  McFly has been one of them. 

I have a great book you should get a copy of if you're in aviation.  It's called Pioneers of Aviation, published by American Hall of Aviation History at Northrop University, and its about 500 photographs reproduced from the early aviation days, and centers on about ten pilots, one of whom is a woman.  It's probably their personal photo collections. 
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hi,

Your coins are not verified in Waves platform, any plans to get it verified soon?

Hello:)

Thanks for your question. We send all things for verification and wait a green jackdaw from WavesPlatform.

Great, thank you. I believe in your project. Flying cars are possible!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
This is a very clever idea and real world use of something many people do and that is flying around the world. 1 minute of flight sounds like a good deal to me. It would be great to be able to do usng a ceyoro currency. Good job.
Hi,

Your coins are not verified in Waves platform, any plans to get it verified soon?

Hello:)

Thanks for your question. We send all things for verification and wait a green jackdaw from WavesPlatform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Russian science fiction school is one of the strongest. The draft of the air taxi is certainly interesting, but very remote perspective. Back to the future Part 2. There were already traffic jams. Wink
Activity: 361

waves not very bad ,try it ,i will keep watching this project ,thanks dev ,keep you hard work.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hi,

Yesterday we launched McFly Token Airdrop by distributing our invitation tokens among Waves community members. By the moment Waves holders received more than 30 000 McFlys, it's about a half of the planned amount. However, our airdrop accidentally caused delays in Waves blockchain.

Naturally, we didn't expect such outcome.

We are very thankful to the Waves team for their platform that allowed us to start our Token Launch! We met with Sasha Ivanov in June to tell about our project. Alas, we were not granted a chance to meet with him again to discuss our plan for the Airdrop and other Token Launch details, which may explain why Waves blockchain performance caught us unawares.

We heard that the Waves team is busy implementing Bitcoin-NG protocol to handle 100 transactions per second instead of per minute. This will definitely protect the Waves network from massive airdrops like ours. Meanwhile, we're updating our distribution script to adjust it to the current Waves blockchain capacity.

We will continue to send our tokens to Waves holders, but at a slower pace (1 transaction per 1 second). Each holder with at least a "cent" of WAVES will get 1 McFly token which roughly equals to 1 minute of flight.

If, for some reason, you did not receive a McFly token on your Waves wallet, then send us the address of your wallet at [email protected] and we will bring it to you.
L
Activity: 182
This reminds me of 2013 when you could see 'IPOs' for all kind of shit, cannabis growing operations, t-shirts sale, real world mining operations, real estate and so on, of course they all failed. Cheesy

But at least, back then, they promised dividends, now they just wanna sell you a worthless token.
Pages:
Jump to: