Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKCLOUT - Social Media Platform for Crypto Enthusiasts - page 7. (Read 1104 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This project seems to be grow on social media and since it has a solid foundation. This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan.👍💯
brand new
Activity: 0
This is really helpful!! Im actually interested in learning crypto and this is a good start!
brand new
looking forward to this project! awesome idea!
brand new
This is such a nice new platform to use for crypto users
brand new
Very informative! Great concept  Cheesy
brand new
Oh this looks interesting. Only knew about this now. I'm looking forward to the release!
brand new
I think its a great concept! People who loves crypto will definitely love this❤️

Yes I agree!
brand new
Interesting concept! I love this. 💙
brand new
brand new
Good project! It may be what the crypto world needs right now.
brand new
The characteristics that this platform shows, looks interesting, if you can comment on cryptos without any problems and without hesitation, without fear of being blocked, it seems excellent to me. Talk about Crypto with Crypto enthusiasts, excellent, Cryptos information, excellent. In short, a striking platform to subscribe.
brand new
Well thos is quite interesting! I really had no idea about this stuff. Thank you for informing me!
brand new
I am on board will all of this!  Cheesy BTC
Activity: 9
Thank you for this platform. I found it myself on the Internet when I entered the word "blockout". Previous commenters have written that your link is not working. I don't see a problem with that. If the link does not work and gives only 404, you can always manually enter the site's name in Google. I wonder when it will be possible to pay for something with cryptocurrency on the Internet. For example, on Amazon or social networks? I've been waiting for this opportunity for several years. I even ordered an advertisement on famoid.com to improve your Facebook account activity. They'll enhance the appearance, making the product more attractive. However, even they will not be able to enable payment with cryptocurrency. When will Zuckerberg do it?
Activity: 48
everything was confirmed, discord cleared telegram deleted.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
The guy behind this project is the same one that did the DailyDivs SCAM.

Just check this almost 2-year old post here in the forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-dailydivscom-2nd-biggest-scam-after-bitconnect-5028584.

I don't know if this is true or not, but the link to the github in your post leads to a page with a 404 error. You should have created an archive of the page with evidence of the scam of the person indicated in the post.
If you have more reliable evidence regarding the creator of this project, create a topic in Scam Accusations.
Activity: 19
What is BlockClout?
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
The guy behind this project is the same one that did the DailyDivs SCAM.

Just check this almost 2-year old post here in the forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-dailydivscom-2nd-biggest-scam-after-bitconnect-5028584.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
WARNING! There are open scam occasion about this project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54856435

The photo of one of the team members is fake.

All issues have been addressed and yes we have moved on. If you want to see our response, go to our medium page.

Please do not label something as a scam when an honest mistake was made.

If you position yourself as a professional project, why would you put fakes instead of real team members?
Obviously, there can be only one reason - you have something to hide.

You can hide behind any beautiful words, the fact remains.

@spike420211 I think it's okay if you make a flag on them.

flag created
copper member
Activity: 7
WARNING! There are open scam occasion about this project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54856435

The photo of one of the team members is fake.

All issues have been addressed and yes we have moved on. If you want to see our response, go to our medium page.

Please do not label something as a scam when an honest mistake was made.
Pages:
Jump to: