Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blox Staking - Ethereum 2.0 Fully Non-Custodial Staking - page 3. (Read 643 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
What are the requirements for a validator?   

You will have to leave 32 ETH in the network – this is the minimum entry threshold. You can’t disconnect it from Eth2 and Eth1 chains, the reason is establishing a stable connection with infrastructure.   

What about the penalty system? What actions can lead to getting disconnected form the system?   

You may be punished for violation of interests of the network – for long-term absence, wrong offers and attestation. That’s why you can’t disable validators for a long time manually. The platform can also reduce the reward rate significantly and disconnect you from network.     

The last question is about safety. How are keys stored? 

Every key is considered to be “hot”, meaning that the validator is active all the time and it uses the key to confirm the actions. The key is encrypted in a cloud storage because it’s less safe to do it based on the validator.   
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

You will have to leave 32 ETH in the network – this is the minimum entry threshold. You can’t disconnect it from Eth2 and Eth1 chains, the reason is establishing a stable connection with infrastructure.   

What about the penalty system? What actions can lead to getting disconnected form the system?   

You may be punished for violation of interests of the network – for long-term absence, wrong offers and attestation. That’s why you can’t disable validators for a long time manually. The platform can also reduce the reward rate significantly and disconnect you from network.     

The last question is about safety. How are keys stored? 

I’d like to switch to this platform, but I have several questions. How can I transfer existing validators to it? How many validators can I use and how to pay for them?   

Transferring a validator is easy, it takes no more than 15 minutes. Download the platform to your PC and sign up. There’s a special section that describes the process in details. You can use as many validators as you want and each of them is paid when you set them up.   

Can I transfer several validators at the same time?   

The platform allows to transfer up to 100 validators at the same time, but you can transfer more if you ask the support team for help. They’ll reply quickly.     

I’d like to switch to this platform, but I have several questions. How can I transfer existing validators to it? How many validators can I use and how to pay for them?   

Transferring a validator is easy, it takes no more than 15 minutes. Download the platform to your PC and sign up. There’s a special section that describes the process in details. You can use as many validators as you want and each of them is paid when you set them up.   

The platform allows to transfer up to 100 validators at the same time, but you can transfer more if you ask the support team for help. They’ll reply quickly.     

One more interesting issue is the fixation of validator cost. How does it happen? I understand how payment works, so this is my only question.    

Payment is charged in USD, but is converted to ETH no matter what the exchange rate is. The price is fixed at $180.
Activity: 41
I have some CDT2 at the moment, how can I benefit from it in the future?   

Token holders will be able to make decisions regarding network management. This will help to make important decisions and take part in SSV network. More info about their use will be available in the future. But I can also say that the token’s role in SSV will be important.   

Does it make sense to keep them? Will they be useful?   

Token holders will become a part of a decentralized network. It will make the platform much safer. If you want to be able to make decisions and take part in the network’s development, it makes sense to keep the tokens.   

One more interesting issue is the fixation of validator cost. How does it happen? I understand how payment works, so this is my only question.   

Token holders will be able to make decisions regarding network management. This will help to make important decisions and take part in SSV network. More info about their use will be available in the future. But I can also say that the token’s role in SSV will be important.   

Token holders will become a part of a decentralized network. It will make the platform much safer. If you want to be able to make decisions and take part in the network’s development, it makes sense to keep the tokens.   

I’ve been using this platform for some time, but I still don’t understand how CDT2 is burnt. Could anyone please explain?     

There’re two stages of burning. First, they buy tokens for $1, then they use them for annual payment. It’s needed to reduce the number of CDT2 to make it possible to use it as a reward for block producers in the future.   

Will they keep burning them? Even when these tokens will be used as a reward.   

The website says that they will be used to pay network fee, that’s why they are burnt and their value will grow in the future.   

I’ve been using this platform for some time, but I still don’t understand how CDT2 is burnt. Could anyone please explain?     

There’re two stages of burning. First, they buy tokens for $1, then they use them for annual payment. It’s needed to reduce the number of CDT2 to make it possible to use it as a reward for block producers in the future.   

The website says that they will be used to pay network fee, that’s why they are burnt and their value will grow in the future.   

Pages:
Jump to: