Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bluzelle - A Decentralized Database Service For The World's dApps - page 5. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Surprised to see Bluzelle popping up on the front page of Announcements. Already a good project, wish the devs best of luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This project is quite promising! I hope that many people are interested in your project
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It seems to be a nice project that has long-termed plans! So this gives you more credibility... Good luck to you Devs, waiting forward to further updates! Smiley
The team is approaching the completion of the project. I think we will see how much the price of the token will grow soon.
Activity: 182
It seems to be a nice project that has long-termed plans! So this gives you more credibility... Good luck to you Devs, waiting forward to further updates! Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Bluzelle has shown enough prominence in the overall rebound of the encrypted currency. The development of this coin is very worthy of investors' expectation.
Bluzelle this round of gains is pretty good. This coin is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Ontology claims to use TiDB (https://github.com/pingcap/tidb) and create GlobalDB that suits their needs, according to their whitepaper. Can we compare TiDB to Bluzelle? If so, what are differences in consensus, distributed transactions and so on? Does it undermine the Bluzelle business case or does Bluzelle add use cases?
In 2018, one of the most promising and increasing currencies is to go to the direction of centralization storage, which is more optimistic in Bluzelle .
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
CTO Neeraj just published latest research & development update.
 Apr was truly an exciting an fruitful month for Bluzelle

https://blog.bluzelle.com/end-of-april-bluzelle-db-development-update-24e2e20832b3
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Bluzelle provides a database service that matches the centralized storage of files. The Bluzelle tokens round is still convincing.
Activity: 112
Unlike SC and IPFS, file storage services are different, and Bluzelle provides data storage services.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Compare ETH to Windows on block chain, status as Facebook on block chain, BLZ is ORACLE on block chain.
Activity: 336
In such a large number of data storage currency, BLZ is a typical representative among the rising stars.
Activity: 225
I would like to see how this will be implemented in practice, as the idea is too vague and it is not entirely clear how all this will be realized.
merculet
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
This is kind of project that will benefit from Proof Of Contribution. Imagine sharing your HDD or processing power for database service.
That is not a new idea though, I have seen many projects with those characteristics that did not require to host an ICO to get funded. New projects in this are must be truly distruptive to get ahead of the competition. Still this one seems promising
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
For those who missed out our last Telegram Live, here's a summary of the discussion. It was an informative session as  very own CTO shared the progress of Bluzelle and addressed many technical questions from the audience : https://bit.ly/2F97qJH
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bluezelle has completed the bounty program for quite some time long. But I do not see the reward being distributed to the members. When will we receive our bonus?

I think, that all participants will receive their reward for participation in the bounty campaign bowing not earlier than a month after the sale of tokens.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
This is kind of project that will benefit from Proof Of Contribution. Imagine sharing your HDD or processing power for database service.
Activity: 308
Wishing you guys success in the project.
merculet
Pages:
Jump to: