Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BMN] ✅ Batman ✅ | Store online | Anonymous 🔐 Trust And Privacy 🔐🔥🔥 - page 26. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your idea? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

Our advisors are part of our team, and for our supporters the community that supports us is enough, As for Companies and partnerships We do not need them. We have our own project. You should read the white paper again to know what the project is

Activity: 10
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your idea? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

first please read whitepaper & roadmap

we do not have staking, we do not have ICO, everyone will have the opportunity to buy when BMN are listed on the first decentralized platform with very cheap price before entering other platforms and before the project starts, You can subscribe to the official channel on telegram to know all the news :

https://t.me/BatmanToken
Activity: 14
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Good morning,  nice idea sir, will definitely will join this idea, and i believe this idea will go moon

Thank you very much dear for your support  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 11
Good morning,  nice idea sir, will definitely will join this idea, and i believe this idea will go moon
Hello
It isa great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

soon
Batman Coin what about team ?

1_ The BatmanToken Team would love to show you the business behind Batman Token, our project very proud of our technology and what will have achieved,The Batman Team feel that crypto currencies should remain anonymous and free from the regulation of any one central government Also because crypto fundamentals in anonymity and we are holding to the basics.

2_ The project itself is based on identity concealment and preservation of customers privacy
Project an electronics store for all Sellers and Buyers worldwide, with the market we have everything available for sale and purchase.
good concept in my opinion what do you think of all friends?

thank you very much, We respect the opinions of everyone, even if they are always different with us, in any project in the world, there must be supporters and opponents, If there are no enemies of success and opponents in any project, the project will be a failure
 Kiss Kiss Kiss
Username twitter: @hichamissaissa
Username telegram:  @hichamissaissa
0xA31Dd02edaEaD56C89208325F54e8320c0a9BE2E

The review will be made to make sure that you have done the steps correctly
Username twitter: @MisterAAAA
Username telegram: @microbitcoin

0x2E434882001dDC63175f62F12080c957a015F335

The review will be made to make sure that you have done the steps correctly
Activity: 10
Hello
It isa great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
Activity: 17
Batman Coin what about team ?
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Project an electronics store for all Sellers and Buyers worldwide, with the market we have everything available for sale and purchase.
good concept in my opinion what do you think of all friends?
Activity: 4
Username twitter: @hichamissaissa
Username telegram:  @hichamissaissa
0xA31Dd02edaEaD56C89208325F54e8320c0a9BE2E
Activity: 30
Username twitter: @MisterAAAA
Username telegram: @microbitcoin

0x2E434882001dDC63175f62F12080c957a015F335

Surely the effect will be very positive and great for all of us, we need such coins

thank you very much for your support  Kiss
the title and idea are interesting. Tell me, has the sale of tokens already passed? if so, can you tell how many tokens were sold?

everyone will have the opportunity to buy when BMN are listed on the first decentralized platform with very cheap price before entering other platforms and before the project starts, You can subscribe to the official channel on telegram to know all the news :

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
the title and idea are interesting. Tell me, has the sale of tokens already passed? if so, can you tell how many tokens were sold?
UPDATED :

150,000 tokens BMN have been burned 

Less tokens => more value for our BMN Buyers on large exchange soon !!!
Here is the proof :

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x76f0c23ae1691af9b1e574a5cdc722533dd57ea8561ea085668cf5750c814d54

Now Total Supply is : 1,450,000 BMN

Another 150,000 tokens will be burned next month 

To see all the news, followed us through the official channel on the Telegram :

WOW!!! Shocked great news! one thing left is listing on exchages,I hope it is very soon

yeah, soon  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: