Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 123. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 09:10:43 AM
Good day Jamal ,
I want to change my ETH Address in the BobsRepair Signature campaign because of some issue that i facing on the network , hope you consider my reason , Thanks.

Regards ,
Aishiteru

I thing u cant to change u'r Ethereum addres,  read general rules bounty campaign

General Rules:
1: Payment Address will not be changed. once you apply using an address that address will be locked. Everyone is responsible to protect his address and private keys. do not click on any links you'll receive through unkown emails and slack PMs.
2: Once you get rejected due to any reason you'll not get accepted again. read all requirements before joining and follow all rules during your participation. breaking rules have no tolerence
3: Managers and Owners have the rights to make any Changes in the rules and requirements during the campaign. Follow this thread to stay updated.

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
Good day Jamal ,
I want to change my ETH Address in the BobsRepair Signature campaign because of some issue that i facing on the network , hope you consider my reason , Thanks.

Regards ,
Aishiteru
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
January 13, 2018, 05:21:08 AM
Hello, I can see from the title that this project is supported by McAfee, can you show me the evidence? I have heard that his twitter account was hacked, right?
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
January 13, 2018, 01:46:07 AM
Hello everybody! Really like this project!
Especially the White paper example with the toilet)!
Pricing transparency: why to pay 375$ for replacing toilet if blockchain and assets of this project you will pay only 150$! I’m in!)
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
January 12, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
Does somebody already find USB flash in Moscow? Where I can find update on it. Unfortunately I have not found information the official website. Thank you in advance

I guess still it is not found, I am not seeing any update too.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
The Pre-ICO Sale Progress is looking sharp, 48% Of presale token is already sold. Many investors and bounty participants are optimistic on this project and will be a sure winner this 2018.

Thank you sharing this message with us, I am curious about how do you know that, I did not find that data on the official website or Maybe I missed somewhere.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
Does somebody already find USB flash in Moscow? Where I can find update on it. Unfortunately I have not found information the official website. Thank you in advance
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
Hello manager.I became a member,I put on signature for member on my profile, I am at 69 row in spreedsheet. Thank you.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
January 12, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
The Pre-ICO Sale Progress is looking sharp, 48% Of presale token is already sold. Many investors and bounty participants are optimistic on this project and will be a sure winner this 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
January 12, 2018, 04:10:36 AM
Bob's Repair is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Website and Twitter linking
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 476
January 11, 2018, 11:10:12 PM
I see that the team members on CES 2018 it's really good for this project.
Yes hopefully something best occurs on this project. because I think by having a responsible team will make it easier for the project to achieve success.
I agree, having a good team that's very will help the development of this project.
Hopefully the project run smoothly and successfully.
We see the development of this project.
have a very much support can also facilitate project achieve success.
Hopefully the project can progress rapidly in the future.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 11, 2018, 10:42:11 PM
Yes hopefully something best occurs on this project. because I think by having a responsible team will make it easier for the project to achieve success.
I agree, having a good team that's very will help the development of this project.
Hopefully the project run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 140
January 11, 2018, 10:17:50 PM
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
January 11, 2018, 09:56:56 PM
Activity: 448
January 11, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

This is the project i would love to give my full support to. A project with great potentials, great team, good use case, excellent road map, amazing white paper. I'm in full support of Bob's repair and i can boost of it any where. Kudos to the developer and the team in entirety.
It seems like this project many who supported my expectations not only support but also many participants who join the project, thus the project can run and be a great project.
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

This is the project i would love to give my full support to. A project with great potentials, great team, good use case, excellent road map, amazing white paper. I'm in full support of Bob's repair and i can boost of it any where. Kudos to the developer and the team in entirety.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
January 11, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
Watching the project. It is  gojng to be the project of the year good i am happy  am promoting  It.  The momentum is  high Dev please  keep It on  Am also proud to wear the logo beautiful project.

I wish the Dev the best

Happy to see that you liked it. It will go very high soon will be around the world.
Jump to: