Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 51. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Guys tell me why my BOB tokens are not showing up in NEW? I added a custom token there?
Did you follow the procedure required for yo to receive your BOB token? If you did and still did not receive your token I think the best place for you to complain is the telegram group and not here.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
We have some big announcements coming up next week:)

인터뷰에 초청을 해주셔서 프로젝트 17마일에 감사드립니다.한국에 있는 밥스 리페어 커뮤니티와 라이브 Q&A에를 진행해서 정말로 즐거웠습니다. 혹시 인터뷰를 보지 못하신 분이 있으시다면, 아래를 클릭해주세요! Over 150 Korean viewers at each moment! Thank you Korea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqztEjto9fs

nice to see that there are always positive news and the project progresses so well. but i have a question regarding the bounty campaign. this ends in 2 weeks, or did i get it wrong? sorry i ask in this thread, but in the bounty thread, i would never see or find an answer because of all the reports.  Smiley

The reports are wild! So many of them.

Our Bounty Campaign ends May 4th.  I really appreciate you participating.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14

인터뷰에 초청을 해주셔서 프로젝트 17마일에 감사드립니다.한국에 있는 밥스 리페어 커뮤니티와 라이브 Q&A에를 진행해서 정말로 즐거웠습니다. 혹시 인터뷰를 보지 못하신 분이 있으시다면, 아래를 클릭해주세요! Over 150 Korean viewers at each moment! Thank you Korea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqztEjto9fs

nice to see that there are always positive news and the project progresses so well. but i have a question regarding the bounty campaign. this ends in 2 weeks, or did i get it wrong? sorry i ask in this thread, but in the bounty thread, i would never see or find an answer because of all the reports.  Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Lot of ICOs are fixing base price of ethereum as 700$ to 800$ for contribution. Is Bob's repair to have same offers for investers?

This is worth bringing it up to the team although what about investors that buy at this time when ETH is way below this price and those that bought when ETH between $700 to $800 how do you strike the balance so nobody feels cheated.

We do not know what the price will be of ETH when we finish our pre-sale we do not want to make any announcements at this point. We are about to close a very contribution so please stay tuned.

We are working on token distribution right now a lot of KYC's still need to be passed. Those people will have to wait to get their tokens until they do so. Tokens should be in your wallets shortly. The bob team is on it!

I trust Bobsrepair is always up to its game and keep their word. I can see the project is supporting children in need in the Las Vegas Valley. The Inspiring Children Foundation helps 1000s of children get off the street and into the classroom via the game of tennis. Keep it up team.
We just only need to do right now is to wait on how much is the eth price after the end of the ico sale, of course we hope that everyone will earn a big from their token so that their hardwork will be paid. But at the end we are not loss because we earn and besides we help those who are in needs.
Activity: 518
Why these people keep reporting here in this thread when a separate thread already exists ? My question is what is the last date to participate in main round of ICO is there any hard date ? May be it has been answered on previous pages but couldn't succeed to see yet neither on website. All I can read is starting date 4th of April.

Well I know Bobsrepair token sale will end on the 30th of this month being April, while the presale and main sale tokens is minted on May 4th, and distribution shortly afterwards.
correct, it was the last date of this month, and happy to be part of this campaign, i hope that the hard cap was reach so that the success of Bobs repair will granted and also who support this project will be bless after the success of the ico.

The Hardcap will surely be reach at this current pace, still 15 days more before the main sale ends and many people are still watching in the sideline and will surely jump in before the ICO ends.
There is still time for hard cap to be successfully assembled. So I think that you should not worry about it. Sale is going well and soon we will see even better results
We will see how bobs repair will succeed after the end of the ICO, we will do our best to increase the popularity of this project,were bobs repair can do to help people who has encounter a problem in terms of repairing some things to be repairs.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
That update on coming news from Korean region probably will boost the funding speed into this project. If there isn't big issue why don't you release the news to be used for publicity tool as which is quite legit to attract more investors. What is the reason to hold the news if confirmation isn't the matter, supposedly ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Guys tell me why my BOB tokens are not showing up in NEW? I added a custom token there?
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

Activity: 420
Why these people keep reporting here in this thread when a separate thread already exists ? My question is what is the last date to participate in main round of ICO is there any hard date ? May be it has been answered on previous pages but couldn't succeed to see yet neither on website. All I can read is starting date 4th of April.

Well I know Bobsrepair token sale will end on the 30th of this month being April, while the presale and main sale tokens is minted on May 4th, and distribution shortly afterwards.

I want to know some information about the presale because how many tokens are they giving for 1 ETH and did they reach the minimum hard cap during the presale? So when will the crowdsale is going to start and what will be the prices at time of crowdsale?

Yes, the presale was sold out while they raised about 6000 ETH. The main token sale is currently ongoing, it started on the 4th of April. Bobsrepair has raised over 10,000ETH at this time. Prices still remain 1ETH = 6000 BOB with 20% bonus if you invest at this time.
Activity: 434
The team has been working very hard. We have a couple big partnerships and announcements ahead of us. Stay tuned.

Please make sure to complete your KYC and PAyout address. We started token distribution for the Pre-Sale participants and still have people that need to finish their KYC.

Thanks!

Can you do something about the individuals who constantly post bounty reports always being here by some unrepentant individuals because it constantly disrupts the flow of information on this thread. Maybe take a punitive action against them. Thank you
Activity: 434
I don't really like this BOBX wallet pollution. I still have these INSP tokens too, which I received for the same promotional reason. Anyway, it's not a drama either. Does anybody want my BOBX? I have 1500 and will send them for gas price. And for the same price you can have my 777 INSP, if you're a collector or hoarder.  Cheesy

I can baghold your tokens if you really want to give them out since you obviously don't want it, I wouldn't mind getting them, maybe send me a DM for details.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Any updates regarding how much token was left? the end of the token sale is coming.

Its hard to say how much is left, but checking the Current total sales VS the HardCap if we sum it up 30% its already achieve.

Most probably a full audit will be available after the ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

correct, it was the last date of this month, and happy to be part of this campaign, i hope that the hard cap was reach so that the success of Bobs repair will granted and also who support this project will be bless after the success of the ico.

The Hardcap will surely be reach at this current pace, still 15 days more before the main sale ends and many people are still watching in the sideline and will surely jump in before the ICO ends.
There is still time for hard cap to be successfully assembled. So I think that you should not worry about it. Sale is going well and soon we will see even better results
Activity: 350
Awesome way to let the people about whole project and idea behind this how it was started in less than 4 minutes video. I appreciate this videao because made my search really easy after watching this I don't feel need of looking for other information to make my mind for investment. A project of two brothers to bring ease in lives of many great cause at the same time.

the video that was being created by the developers of the Bob's repair project serves as an lecture to those people who wants to know the platform of the bobs repair project.
And this video will explain the characteristics of Bob's repair in an easy wat
This wonderful video, which is very accessible to us explains the essence of the project Bob's Repair. Thanks to this, I have practically no questions left
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 518
Bob's repair is good they have unique system that finally caught my attention. better to read their whitepaper and roadmap.
Yes, it is. Bobs repair want to give us an assurance that they make their Customer a satisfaction in th service of their project that they can show the transparency of every thing that they repair so tjat we are aware on what we pay.
Activity: 266
Bob's repair is good they have unique system that finally caught my attention. better to read their whitepaper and roadmap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
with respect to all members of the project and the project itself, the title indicates that the project was created with the support steem, I as one of the steem bloggers and regular readers do not remember that i see your announcements. have link?