Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOCHACOIN waiting somebody that undertake the project - page 3. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1
15470 blocks minted , first halves on block n 100,000
We want you now
Block explorer is online

https://bochaexplorer.info

soon wallet for windows and code on github
"If you want we give you the ability to buy 1% of whole project.Max 10 Investors"
Okay,

Total Supply: 10 Billion
Premine: 50,000,000
Masternode: $500
Exchange: None but coming

I mean I've seen worst, but I think you probably either should've waited to launch the coin and wallet before mentioning the Exchange without any release date in mind. There are many good exchange scripts out there for free that you can use.

Having a presale and a premine is kind of overkill, oh and not to forget the masternode cost.

Thanks for the careful review, about the exchange is being developed and will be online very quickly, why did I do a roadmap without deadlines? Of course to work quietly without stress, but it is my duty to carry on the project, so it is fundamental to have our exchange. About the premine it is only 0.5%, I have to sell the masternodes and then send collateral, but the unused coins will be sent to a cold wallet and they will be locked for future improvments, finally a probable investor, who waits only for the core to go online, complained about the low cost of collateral, so I always think that everything is subjective
Activity: 19
Okay,

Total Supply: 10 Billion
Premine: 50,000,000
Masternode: $500
Exchange: None but coming

I mean I've seen worst, but I think you probably either should've waited to launch the coin and wallet before mentioning the Exchange without any release date in mind. There are many good exchange scripts out there for free that you can use.

Having a presale and a premine is kind of overkill, oh and not to forget the masternode cost.
We are working hard to launch the core ,continue testing,wallets,mastenodes and blockchain,we want to be sure to give you a usefull product
I want to remember that the price of the collateral is $ 500, Masternodes can be set up only from coins bought from Bochacoin team
We are willing to develop also our own exchange and payment platform with bochacard

At this moment this only words. Why you put the important project plans info in such a form? Shouldn't be information about own exchange be part of the whitepaper? In general own exchange become advantage only if you are able to attract a lot of users with enough liquidity there, which could be done only once coin success...

it is true at the moment they are just words, but the idea is there and also the desire to make this currency become famous. Telling you that the exchange will attract many traders is now just a dream, but rightly as you say, the first currency must grow. We're here to work on it
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
We are willing to develop also our own exchange and payment platform with bochacard

At this moment this only words. Why you put the important project plans info in such a form? Shouldn't be information about own exchange be part of the whitepaper? In general own exchange become advantage only if you are able to attract a lot of users with enough liquidity there, which could be done only once coin success...
We are testing the wallet , the pow phase has been completed , the phase of the masternodes has begun, so the countdown has started, to be operational online
We're Pirate DEX, which is the of top-tier crypto exchange.

I'd like to list your fine project on our exchange, please tell me if you have any interest on us.

Hello and thanks for the offer,soon i will contact you
Added rpc port and p2p port

Coin Specs
Coin name : Bochacoin
Coin ticker : BOCHA
Hashing algorithm: Quark
Total supply : 10,000,000,000
Masternode collateral : 10000 BOCHA
Block time: 30 seconds
Premine : 0.5% = 50,000,000
Locked coin : 50% = 5,000,000,000
Coin maturity : 30 blocks
Minimum coin age : 3 hours
Transaction confirmation : 2 blocks
Minimum transaction fee : 0.0001/kb
Maximum block size : 4 MB
Block reward : 10 BOCHA (88% for masternodes , 12% for staking)
P2P port : 28001
Rpc port : 6868

Features:
For blockchain stability, team start 20 masternodes.
Masternodes can be set up only from coins bought from Bochacoin team.
We are testing wallets,and blockchain ,soon will be ready for download.
We need big investor and partners!
Coin specs

Coin ticker : BOCHA
Name : Bochacoin
Algotithm : quark
Difficult : retargeting every block
Total supply : 10,000,000,000
Masternode collateral : 10000 mandatory activated only by team
Block speed : every 30 seconds
Core start: creation of 20 Masternodes for the functioning of the network
Premine : 0.5% = 50,000,000
Locked coin : 50% = 5,000,000,000
Coin base maturity : 30
Minimum coin age : 3 hours
Numbers of confirmation : 2
Minimum transaction : 0.0001/kb
Maximum size : 4 mb
Masternode reward : 88%,12% pos
Block reward : 10
halves of 5% after 100,000 blocks= 9,5 per block
halves of 5% after 300,000 blocks= 9,02 per block
halves of 5% after 500,000 blocks=8,56 per block
halves of 5% after 1,000,000 blocks=8,13
halves of 5%  after 1,500,000 blocks=7,72
halves of 5%  after 2,500,000 blocks=7,33
halves of 10% after 3,800,000 blocks=6,59
stop halves.
If your project is looking for investors then it has to be open to the public, otherwise nobody wants to invest in such a project.
Team: Mars - Ceo and Founder, Olympus mons - blockchain Developer, Valles Marineris - Apps developer and Spirit - Marketing - who are these universe people Huh?

Hi
you are right, look at the pivx team, half are cartoons

https://pivx.org/pivx-team/

if u want i can continue with many others coin

if u read the wp you find my real name and surname,thank you for your compliments.Best regards!

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
If your project is looking for investors then it has to be open to the public, otherwise nobody wants to invest in such a project.
Team: Mars - Ceo and Founder, Olympus mons - blockchain Developer, Valles Marineris - Apps developer and Spirit - Marketing - who are these universe people Huh?
We need angel investor to develop our platform, Read wp and specs and contact us if interested.

WE need you now
Pages:
Jump to: