Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOD] Bloodcoin|End the Bloodshed|0.11.2.29| POW|Quark|NO ICO|Masternodes - page 26. (Read 68699 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I think the first goal is to create a nice website.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Nice graphic and idea. I think need a bright slogan, something like "mining for medicine." Grin Let's come up with something on this subject. Your suggestions...

mining for medicine is running BOINC or Folding@home Smiley

it is suppose to be
the currency for charity projects crowd funding
but need better words
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The coin was dumped on Yobit today, i`m not sure if i would want to invest now in it, some tips? :|

Buy the dip.

Eh i`ll stay away from it at the moment, but i`ll be watching it closely. It didnt had a big volatility in the past days so i`m not sure how it will turn out.

But i got 0.5 btc ready at any time to buy, it just needs a good sign to enter,
legendary
happy another block reward halving !
coin will get more rare soon
difficulty low...maybe good for low hashrate miners
also me reduced my hashrate to 10MH/s, and using my best GPU for Folding@home
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
The coin was dumped on Yobit today, i`m not sure if i would want to invest now in it, some tips? :|

Buy the dip.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Nice graphic and idea. I think need a bright slogan, something like "mining for medicine." Grin Let's come up with something on this subject. Your suggestions...
legendary
Activity: 1050
OKay im willing to do op for a bounty ^.^

what you guys think

Logo

Coin info
legendary
wow
can someone make logo out of this ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Salim i like the coin and your care for it to grow but i think the logo/OP is not that big of a thing .... people like beautiful op 
this is an even better logo its the white blood cell

legendary
Promoting is important key to the success of one project. I'm sure we can find dedicated ppl , supporting it.
You do such accurate work too. Probably it will take some time gathering the community ideas and needs , but it seem nice..Smiley

still looking for a guy with mustache to follow and twitt Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Promoting is important key to the success of one project. I'm sure we can find dedicated ppl , supporting it.
You do such accurate work too. Probably it will take some time gathering the community ideas and needs , but it seem nice..Smiley
legendary

AND if anyone can help with nicer looking website. please help
if you look for a coin with a centralized 'dev team' that does everything, then this is not the case.
I am the coin developer and will support it and improve things over time.
our network moved to 0.9 branch and replacing a very old buggy branch. we did it smoothly. i think this is good achievement already and thank you to pools for that.

i am sure we can pay tons of BOD for someone who is interested in the coin to create a nice website
(good looking static HTML site is OK for now)
legendary
i'm looking for promoters, but don't want fake twitter account to follow
block reward still huge so we need more miners
legendary
An urgent need to take some measures to promote the coin. The award for the unit falls, it falls together with the difficulty and price. People stop mining the coin ...

yes i notice, block reward halve with price and mining power+low difficulty

promotion is difficult, i am coin/linux developer not a social media expert and advertiser guy
community can help with advertising. i opened twitter account you can retweet Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
An urgent need to take some measures to promote the coin. The award for the unit falls, it falls together with the difficulty and price. People stop mining the coin ...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
interesting.. DDoS?
is it related to mining bloodcoin ? still not so expensive for reason to attacking pools
thanks for reporting

it is just mining bloodcoin
i dont know
why attacking it
 Undecided
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Can you fix the stats at the pools please ?

Huh ? What do you mean ? Where is an error ?

Ah sorry I mixed up pools. They look almost the same, now everything good, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Can you fix the stats at the pools please ?

Huh ? What do you mean ? Where is an error ?
Pages:
Jump to: