Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 116. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Volume is gone. We need the volume back otherwise this won't go up.

Wait until Monday - volume will come back
BoooOooom...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Volume is gone. We need the volume back otherwise this won't go up.
Activity: 350
IS there an irc channel ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Whitepaper and Road-map scheduled for release on Monday the 11th of August. Get ready for the Boom!  Smiley

That's great news  Smiley Whitepaper + road-map + PoD is the perfect recipe for success  Grin
This coin is really gonna go BOOM very quickly, people should take heed and stock up while the price is low.
Good job dev!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Whitepaper and Road-map scheduled for release on Monday the 11th of August. Get ready for the Boom!  Smiley

Nice!
I'm exited Smiley

It's good news!
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Activity: 364
I've got a few buy orders in. Fingers crossed they are all hit by tomorrow morning.

If you have doubts about $BOOM please sell now and release yourself of the pain, I promise to look after those BoomCoins very well Smiley
I don't think they are getting filled, sorry, it seems no more dumping, so its time to go up Smiley

Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've got a few buy orders in. Fingers crossed they are all hit by tomorrow morning.

If you have doubts about $BOOM please sell now and release yourself of the pain, I promise to look after those BoomCoins very well Smiley
I don't think they are getting filled, sorry, it seems no more dumping, so its time to go up Smiley

Activity: 490

WoW 11th will be a busy monday in crypto!! Boomcoin publishes, and Crypti launches live the day before...

I can't wait to see what Boomcoin has in store for us!!!
Activity: 336

Nice!
I'm exited Smiley
That is really Good News from the devs.

Great! It seems accumulation of cheap coins ends shortly Smiley
Activity: 462

Perfect, any update on POD ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

Thanks a lot  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 250
Good to See You All in here. We all can form
our coin. Think about possibilities and potential
Innovations. Devteam is open for our ideas.
Think we see a great boooOOooom in future.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I believe that it is a matter of time to see big BOOM (PUMP) soon. BOOM coin can be different from a lot of new shit coins with big hidden premine and big ipo . I prefer to keep my  boom coins
legendary
Activity: 1120
I have no idea. I was there by coincidence when they added boom to c-cex and it went down to about 780.

Btw, I think we might go back and forth between 1000 and 1500 for a while until the miners have dumped all. Next week we will go up.
Jump to: