Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 158. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Sneak Peak of what we are working on! op updated.

Inspired by CaseBox an open-source framework for developing custom content management solutions and Bitcoin’s decentralized block-chain, we began looking for ways to incorporate this B2B solution in the QT for an innovative decentralized platform business and consumers.  Centralized data storage will be a thing of the past and our contribution to block-chain 2.0 technology will help pave the way for true innovation in the crypto-currency space. Big progress is made by small steps in the right direction.

In the coming days we will release a whitepaper and a detailed development road-map that will illustrate in full detail the direction and conceptual mindset of our hand selected development team. We are calling this feature BoomBox. We have included a video presentation below done by the CaseBox open-source development team and a screenshot.

We feel that the future of cloud based technology does not reside in a centralized solution but in a decentralized network that will secure data and provide true privacy. We plan to fork off of CaseBoxes open-source platform and integrate this concept into the QT on a decentralized network.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
quid got fishy.... so i have joined BOOM..... lets go to mars...... BOOM!!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 107
went to the website to get the wallet.... and now that song has been stuck in my head all day.

Roll Eyes

Yeah, about that.  A coin whose supposed focus is B2B, may not want to have blaring rock music start up automatically upon loading up their website.  It doesn't exactly scream professionalism.  Then again, neither does the name of the coin but thats a different topic.

I think it has become a bit of a faux pas in web design to have music (or any sound) play automatically when you enter a website.

thats boom coin man.   ive been listening to it all day.  Smiley
Activity: 462
went to the website to get the wallet.... and now that song has been stuck in my head all day.

Roll Eyes

Yeah, about that.  A coin whose supposed focus is B2B, may not want to have blaring rock music start up automatically upon loading up their website.  It doesn't exactly scream professionalism.  Then again, neither does the name of the coin but thats a different topic.

I think it has become a bit of a faux pas in web design to have music (or any sound) play automatically when you enter a website.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Roll Eyes
Activity: 86

Only 262 blocks left in POW...we about to explode soon!  Shocked
Activity: 602
Stop being such a cheap fudpacker. That technique of getting cheap coins is played out already. You're not fooling anyone my mans

Calm down man. I am doing exactly what everyone does: getting the price I want. So, please, stop being such a bitch because you didn't sell all your stuff at once at the price you had imagined.

You can get cheap Silkcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
A X13 rig @100MH/s costs ~0.07 BTC/day.

From what I see at the pool stats, 100MH/s generate ~7500-10500 coins/day.

Do the math. It seems very overpriced at the moment (~2k sat). Am I missing anything?

100 mh/s gives you 7000 coins/24 hour.

The problem is, PoW only has a few hours left.

The only use of this shit is selling it. The supply is huge. So, I think I'll risk and wait to get it at the right price. Wink

you guys let me know how it goes waiting for the price to go DOWN as less BOOM is being brought onto the market.

Also, good luck getting 7000 coins right now with 100MH/s in the next 24 hours. Also, good luck finding an 100 MH/s X13 Rig that isn't three times overpriced at the moment.

So yeah theres a few things youre missing since you asked. But it IS cheap NOW on Bittrex. No brainer!
Activity: 238

Do the math. It seems very overpriced at the moment (~2k sat). Am I missing anything?

The only use of this shit is selling it. The supply is huge. So, I think I'll risk and wait to get it at the right price. Wink

Stop being such a cheap fudpacker. That technique of getting cheap coins is played out already. You're not fooling anyone my mans
Nice rise on Trex, tomorrow will see Boom in top 5.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

PX66 - PM me your BOOM wallet for pointing out this correction. Thank you  for being a valued supporter. Smiley

Thanks! I'm a BOOM-liever.
Activity: 250

PX66 - PM me your BOOM wallet for pointing out this correction. Thank you  for being a valued supporter. Smiley

11.3 million isn't that much.

VRC have 26 million supply and reach 50k.

Hi missed easy mining so he just tries to get some cheap now

I'm just trying to get it at the right price, while it is still mined. Wink

I don't think you will get it cheaper so buy before it goes up Wink

Hi missed easy mining so he just tries to get some cheap now

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

Under-priced IMO.

Jump to: