Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 97. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Any indication when the whitepaper and road-map will be released?
I think they should be by the end of the month

I thought dev said one month?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think they should be by the end of the month
Activity: 452
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 241

The dev team is busy doing something .

One day boom coins will be used widely in bussiness , don't forget our dev team is with a company Grin
most alts are down considering bitcoin is at a low right now. Not that surprising

Look at the -95% of Cloak over the last two weeks..... I feel really really bad for Cloak devs and investors...they did nothing wrong... Cloak was a good coin... Hope in Sept. when bitcoin skyrockets all the markets go up

Watching what happened to BTC , LTC , DOGE today , I can only say that its been one of the toughest times for cryptos and only the best coins will be surviving this tide.

It is boom !
BOOM will boom. Wink

Right! A coin with a huge potential!!!
Activity: 241
most alts are down considering bitcoin is at a low right now. Not that surprising

Look at the -95% of Cloak over the last two weeks..... I feel really really bad for Cloak devs and investors...they did nothing wrong... Cloak was a good coin... Hope in Sept. when bitcoin skyrockets all the markets go up

Watching what happened to BTC , LTC , DOGE today , I can only say that its been one of the toughest times for cryptos and only the best coins will be surviving this tide.

It is boom !
BOOM will boom. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Updated mac & Linux stealth wallets

Updated Linux Wallet Download

Mac Wallet Download

thanks a lot!!! don't forget to update the OP and the website
Activity: 250
Seems like we reached the ground. Accumulation finished?
Activity: 573
Warned almostly half and a week ago when the price was around 2K. Told you all that you'll see the price sub 500... If you have listened to me that time you wouldnt lost 4x by now Sad So said that this altcoin stuff is entirely a scheme...

Thx for your warning.    -    Ony the people who sold have lost their money....

Exactly! This is a long term project backed by a dedicated, trusted team. Price fluctuations mean nothing. The dev has gone through the trouble of getting verified by both Cryptoasian and Coinssource which means you can literally invest in BOOM and then forget completely about your investment.
Come back in one year to see where we're at and feel exhilarated when you discover your BOOM are now worth x1000 enough for you to buy your favorite car.

I kno this story from somewhere... ummm let me remember wait a sec doge to the moon?
Activity: 336
Just 14BTC needed to go to 2500..

legendary
Activity: 1148
Warned almostly half and a week ago when the price was around 2K. Told you all that you'll see the price sub 500... If you have listened to me that time you wouldnt lost 4x by now Sad So said that this altcoin stuff is entirely a scheme...

Thx for your warning.    -    Ony the people who sold have lost their money....

Exactly! This is a long term project backed by a dedicated, trusted team. Price fluctuations mean nothing. The dev has gone through the trouble of getting verified by both Cryptoasian and Coinssource which means you can literally invest in BOOM and then forget completely about your investment.
Come back in one year to see where we're at and feel exhilarated when you discover your BOOM are now worth x1000 enough for you to buy your favorite car.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

Thx for your warning.    -    Only the people who sold have lost their money....
Activity: 250
Stealth Linux wallet is available for download. Smiley

Working on Stealth mac build. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: