Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Boomcoin|An scalable anonymous currency system based on Proof of Capacity - page 4. (Read 2000 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Love the concept of HDD-mining. first there was BURST, then came BHD, volume, spacemesh and chia are announced for Q3/2019 and now BOOM - dont know which one will survive or perform best, but it seems a good idea not to dismantle and sell your HDD-mining rigs just because BURST fucked up. and thx for not beeing PoC-Consortium Wink
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

You are creating a project and you do no want to be disturbed?
But are you always available to answer technical issues thrown by the community?
You are conducting presale so I don't think potential investors will like the statement that you don't want to be disturbed.
Also, other links are not yet working- block explorer, source code? Are you going to publish it?

Anyway, this is our decision after discussion, and it may change in the future.
We will solve the technical problems here for the time being.Later, in telegram or elsewhere. But not now, it will consume our energy. As you know, many programs are still being developed and tested.A lot of work..
Of course, we will publish the source code, but not now.
copper member
So, this is closed source too?

Another pyramid scheme like BHD...neato. Buy more coin so you can mine more coin so you can hold more coin so you can mine more coin.

The core team is debugging the Boom code. We will open the source code when the system is more stable. Boom is a code fork of Burst, inherited a lot of features like smart contract, asset issuance, crowdfunding and various features. I am looking forward to the explosive development of Boom after opening the source.
Boomcoin learned from the coin-holding model of POS and increases mortgage for mining with Boom. Enjoy! Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Do you have a team? Can you provide information about them, such as professional link to profile (linkedin), photos, etc?

Yes. We have a team, but we do not want to be disturbed. We choose to be anonymous, now and in the future.

You are creating a project and you do no want to be disturbed?
But are you always available to answer technical issues thrown by the community?
You are conducting presale so I don't think potential investors will like the statement that you don't want to be disturbed.
Also, other links are not yet working- block explorer, source code? Are you going to publish it?
copper member
And just for the record, this has nothing to do with the PoC Consortium.

Glad to see you.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
And just for the record, this has nothing to do with the PoC Consortium.
copper member
When can I expect Mainnet ? Please don't tell me soon. specify what is soon Tongue

Around mid-June. Smiley
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
When can I expect Mainnet ? Please don't tell me soon. specify what is soon Tongue
copper member
Ah yessss  more java nxt wallets

Don't need to install JAVA to use Boom wallet.

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Ah yessss  more java nxt wallets
copper member
The Boomcoin wallet "Boomcoin(testnet)-1.0.0" is released. Well ... enjoy!
copper member
It's about time someone forked Burst's PoC, I've been saying it for years.

But a presale?!? lame af

Do you have a team? Can you provide information about them, such as professional link to profile (linkedin), photos, etc?

Get rid of the presale and you don't have to do any of this Meet The Team shit.

Yes, we have a presale plan for R&D and early promotion. The expansion of POC ecosystem requires it.
copper member

Yes. We have a team, but we do not want to be disturbed. We choose to be anonymous, now and in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
It's about time someone forked Burst's PoC, I've been saying it for years.

But a presale?!? lame af

Get rid of the presale and you don't have to do any of this Meet The Team shit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
copper member
When is it expected to go live ? I am still a big fan of
 Burst. So will go with Boom too... Smiley

Mining tools and wallet will come soon.
Burst is an excellent project which pioneers POC mining.I am a big fan of Burst too.
POC is the greatest consensus. Boomcoin will make the POC Consensus ecology more widely, and everyone should know POC.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
When is it expected to go live ? I am still a big fan of
 Burst. So will go with Boom too... Smiley
copper member
there's another boom coin.

https://boomcoin.net/
seems boomcoin have been around years for now since the last time update on the website its just 2018, not 2019. but, its a goood thing if they announce here to get popularized.

Sorry,just the same name.
copper member
Mining pool Huh

Yes,Boom is mined with low-power hard drives instead of high-power CPU, GPU and ASIC.

Boom is still testing, we will announce mining tools next.

Mining pool will come soon too.
Pages:
Jump to: