Pages:
Author

Topic: ▆ █ [ANN] BOULE ICO - Blockchain Based Voting Technology [ICO LIVE 20%] █ ▆ - page 2. (Read 3863 times)

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Dutch ANN now live! Will do bounty thread as well but inside the ann thread since the Dutch board has no subsection for bounties and this way all information will be available in place.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Nice concept. The problem with electronic voting here is, there are no fixed number of candidates and they can range from below 10 in some while above 100 in others.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Utilizing the Blockchain for Voting is an ingenious idea, that has huge potential. Do you have any use-case scenarios yet?

Following.

We appreciate the support! Let us know if you have any other questions?
Hello, This is interesting project and I like his new idea about remote voting technology based on the Blockchain, Because it will give the voting process greater reliability and transparency.

I have two questions :
1- what is the Total Supply of the BOU token ?
2- Have you raised the Pre-sale Cap ?

Hello and thank you for your question.

1 - The total supply will be 100.000.000 BOULE Token
2 - Yes, we have already raised 612.56 Eth from our pre-sale campaign

Best
other projects with voting systems, this concept does not really guarantee the success and failure of this project, which I think is less effective, but anyway, hopefully this goes smoothly and does not encounter any constraints on the concept

Our solution will solve the problem of not being able to vote remotely, it will increase efficiency for ballot organisers and using the blockchain will ensure verifiability of votes to reduce corruption.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
other projects with voting systems, this concept does not really guarantee the success and failure of this project, which I think is less effective, but anyway, hopefully this goes smoothly and does not encounter any constraints on the concept
the project is too confident, but anyway, hopefully this does not fail before achieving its sizeable mission, good luck with your project

We are trying to change the way people vote, we know that is a big revolution but everything starts from dust. We have a partnership with the Spanish government and we are closing deals with other countries in South America.
i see max cap 80000 eth how about min cap, will your project fail if it does not reach max cap?

Hello and thank you for your question. We set the max cap for setting a maximum amount of token supply.
Our project has already got a partnership with the Spanish government, we see a bright future!
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
the project is too confident, but anyway, hopefully this does not fail before achieving its sizeable mission, good luck with your project
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
The project happens to have an interesting bounties started, also the requirement is not hard to achieve. I think i's worth a try to follow it.
Activity: 11
Utilizing the Blockchain for Voting is an ingenious idea, that has huge potential. Do you have any use-case scenarios yet?

Following.
it is a great dream to put such a high investment target with a rather poor presentation.  Grin Grin Cheesy

The presentation will be improved very soon. At the moment we are focussing on delivering the first version of our application.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
it is a great dream to put such a high investment target with a rather poor presentation.  Grin Grin Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i see max cap 80000 eth how about min cap, will your project fail if it does not reach max cap?
Pages:
Jump to: