Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bounty Campaign for EdenChain has started! - page 3. (Read 2517 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
can I get your link of whitepaper ?
Activity: 450
Merit: 100

EdenChain has been rated #2 among all ICOs by the aggregated reviews across the best websites, blogs, media pages, redditors and other sources compiled by the AI-powered analysis platform, Coinvision
This is happy news, hope to still be able to join this bounty program. Because I feel this edenchain will be more successful.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
According to this -"What is the deadline for submission? All submissions are welcome until 30 March 2018, 20:00:00 EST.".
So, the submissions from new participants will not be accepted? Only today saw your advertisement about Bounty campaign. I would like to take part in it.
I also have the same questions as you about this bounty campaign . Is it too late to participate?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

EdenChain has been rated #2 among all ICOs by the aggregated reviews across the best websites, blogs, media pages, redditors and other sources compiled by the AI-powered analysis platform, Coinvision
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
According to this -"What is the deadline for submission? All submissions are welcome until 30 March 2018, 20:00:00 EST.".
So, the submissions from new participants will not be accepted? Only today saw your advertisement about Bounty campaign. I would like to take part in it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
You need to buy it in small investor support. We keep the standards very high. Give opportunities to small investors to create a community.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Opportunity is given to small investors. Opportunity inequality is related to economic power in every sense.
Activity: 574
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
I've already invested through the pool in your project with some of my own funds with a small bonus, since I started my way in the crypto world with Bounty, very regretting that there is no signature bounty.
Activity: 1316
United Crowd
KYC is need it for following your ICO ?
please more info about it before im regist whitelist
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Whitelist of @EdenChainIO opens tomorrow at 08:00 UTC on the website. Crowdsale is scheduled for May, token distribution in June. More about the project - https://edenchain.io
Activity: 164
Any bounty for Twitter users?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Thank you for sharing the information, I will be attentive of this project very closely without doubt. Good luck team
Activity: 26
Thanks for your submission Mikeey89! It seems that the moderators decided to remove our google forms links from the article. Do visit our telegram bounty channel, where the links for submitting the articles can be found. Smiley

https://t.me/edenbounty

Published my article for blog bounty:
https://steemit.com/edenchain/@mikeey89/edenchain-ico-interview-with-the-ceo-ahn-myeong-0ee5d6be47833

Submitted through Google Form.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
Activity: 26
Thanks for your interest, full information on the pre-ICO bounty campaign has been posted. The current campaign is focused on having users critically analyse the solution that Eden is bringing to the blockchain landscape.

Please create Bounty Thread in this forum with full info about the Bounty program
Thanks
Activity: 2
Excited about EdenChain, looking to rival the best protocol technologies out there in the crypto world
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Please create Bounty Thread in this forum with full info about the Bounty program
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: