Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [BOUNTY] Corld's Cedium - Welcome to the future of social networking ✅ - page 7. (Read 1687 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Thank! Very useful links. I think that you need to fix them on the main page. I think that many users will be interested!
The video is pretty useful and reveals all the nuances of the project. Thanks for the link to the video clip!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Residents of China and USA can not participate even requesting verification of KYC data? Is this restriction only in ICO? Because in the use of the Cedium App everyone will have access?
Everyone knows that the residents of USA and China the law prohibits the participation in ICO. even if they want to break the law and take part in the ICO, they will not be able to pass the verification procedure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Quite a generous bonus. I think that many people might be interested in it. 20% get it very well, besides the base price for the token is very attractive!
I do not even know what is attractive in this market now ... the project is interesting, the price is attractive ... the bonus is generous ... But the market itself is depressing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Residents of China and USA can not participate even requesting verification of KYC data? Is this restriction only in ICO? Because in the use of the Cedium App everyone will have access?
Residents of the United States and China at the state level are prohibited from participating in ICO, but the use of cryptocurrents and other products of the blockchain is not prohibited.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Thank! Very useful links. I think that you need to fix them on the main page. I think that many users will be interested!
It is very cool! I think that if you really do everything as promised, it will be a huge technological breakthrough in the market!
I want to believe that developers will manage to make their own product. And then I think it will be a success both for the team and for investors !!!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
10 ETH was just an example.

Our personal min cap is 0.5 ETH.
So if you send us 0.5 ETH this week, instead of 2000 Cedium, you will get 2400 Cedium thanks to 20% Bonus.
Quite a generous bonus. I think that many people might be interested in it. 20% get it very well, besides the base price for the token is very attractive!
now the social platform is a place for everyone to gather and interact, there is a lot that can be done there and on average many people spend their time there. I hope you can launch your platform soon, maybe a beta or another version, so we can try it.
I would like the team to take into account all the advantages and disadvantages of social networks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit and present the best product on the market!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/QKNDPWKHSDM#/screens/304420214

Please use this link to check our MVP. With phone by adding to your home screen, you can experience it as if it was a live product.
It is very cool! I think that if you really do everything as promised, it will be a huge technological breakthrough in the market!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
As for me, I would like to see the video where project's CEO explains how he is planning to become real competitor on this market...
Is there video? If you know something give me a link. I think many here would look at pleasure. Such videos are always interesting for investors and the community.

Here is the link for his video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsTozz2tDY

You can also read his Medium story here:
https://medium.com/corld/welcome-to-the-future-of-social-networking-ce90aea2de50
Corld looks like a combination of Facebook and Discord based on blockchain. But for me blockchain stimulates anonimous processes but the social media parts wants us to tell everything about ourselves. That seems contradictionairy. The benefits of crypto are a bit lost then, right? Smiley

Corld differs from established social networks by philosophy, user experience and value proposition. Unlike today’s conventional social networking hubs, Corld envisages a collaborative world. As social entrepreneurs and professionals, we know for a fact that a collaborative world is emerging-mainly empowered by Gen Z- to unleash its potential. The future of social networking is collaborative in two main aspects: creating and sharing. Corld users create collaboratively and share collaboratively.

Today’s social networking has five common problems and Corld offers five solutions. Corld identifies these problems as lack of freedom, privacy, collaboration, relevancy and audience understanding.

Established social networking is gradually lacking freedom because users are encouraged to follow profiles rather than actual content. For instance, a user might be following another user for inspiring his or her interests and hobbies. Take motorcycling as an example. You might follow a user who is interested in motorcycling but since you are following a profile rather than the content, you have to consume other and irrelevant content besides motorcycling; the user’s cat, family or business life in this case. Corld is about freedom because it allows users to follow “Journeys” rather than the profiles. So with Corld, you will have full control on what to follow.

Established social networking lacks privacy because most social networks are not allowing their users to have full control on what to share. And when they do, it’s abundantly complex. Corld is about privacy because it gives full control on with whom to share. You can configure a Journey based on your privacy preferences. You may create journeys that can be seen by your selected audience only; be it your colleagues, family, elementary school friends, etc.

Established social networking lacks collaboration. There are so many things in life which are most enjoyed when collaboratively experienced. Name it fitness, shopping, working, anything you can imagine. You have fitness buddies in social life as well as shopping friends and working friends. It is really hard for you to create collaborative content with your friends in established social networks. Corld is about collaboration because it enables users and their collaborators to create content together in collaborative Journeys.

Established social networking lacks relevancy. Inspiration is contagious and whenever we find an inspiring content or experience we would like to explore more. It is in our nature. Yet, it is extremely hard to do that in established networks. Because you cannot easily connect with people who share similar interests with you. Corld is about relevancy and it allows users to discover people with similar interests. Thanks to its modular infrastructure you can follow interesting people and journeys with multiple aspects. For example, you can meet with people who are both dog lovers and art enthusiasts.

Established social networking lacks audience understanding. You may have thousands of followers in these social networks but what it really tells you? Corld is about understanding your audience. With Corld, you can acquire a complete breakdown of demographic and interest-based information about your followers.

Corld will build the future of social networking with a unique sharing economy model based on tokenization as well. Unlike established social networks which are beneficial only for the few who use personal data of many as commodities, Corld will share its economic value with its users via Cedium, which is Corld’s medium of exchange and the sole accounting unit of Corld platform. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsTozz2tDY
Here you will find the video where CEO explains the project's competitive specifications.
Thank you for this link. Very interesting video. I learned a lot about the project and its technological features.
I saw that the most maximum discount on tokens will be 30 percent, I understand correctly?

We have a bonus structure during our Token Distribution Event.

Last week we were offering a 30% bonus. That means if you sent us 10 ETH to purchase 40,000 Cedium, with a 30% bonus structure you would get 52,000 Cedium.

This week's bonus rate is 20%. You can follow us at https://twitter.com/cedium_ceu to get updates about our weekly bonus rates.
Favorable offers, but 10 etrium is a very large amount and not everyone can afford such expenses, but you can think

10 ETH was just an example.

Our personal min cap is 0.5 ETH.
So if you send us 0.5 ETH this week, instead of 2000 Cedium, you will get 2400 Cedium thanks to 20% Bonus.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
now the social platform is a place for everyone to gather and interact, there is a lot that can be done there and on average many people spend their time there. I hope you can launch your platform soon, maybe a beta or another version, so we can try it.

Journey is the solution to most common social network problems.

Having identified the most common problems in today’s social media as the lack of freedom, privacy, collaboration, relevancy and audience understanding, Corld differs from established social networks by resolving these problems with a unique content sharing concept, the “Journey”. As a visual collection of experiences, passions, hobbies and events, Journey resides at the core of Corld platform. Corld users can share and explore life by creating journeys based on their preferences or following other users’ journeys instead of following profiles. Corld opens the path to a collaborative world by enabling users and their collaborators create content together in collaborative Journeys. With all of its features “Journey” system will give all Corld users an exceptional social networking experience by allowing total control on what to share, how to share and with whom to share.
Modern social networks really lack the privacy protection of their users. And it seems that they are not particularly worried.
As for me, I would like to see the video where project's CEO explains how he is planning to become real competitor on this market...
Is there video? If you know something give me a link. I think many here would look at pleasure. Such videos are always interesting for investors and the community.
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
BM Russian Translator
Russian translation reserved
Since their dawn, social networks have brought billions of people together from all cultures, all ages, all backgrounds. They allowed us to explore entertaining, informative and inspiring ways of sharing life. The revolution of social networking has grown with the contributions of all those people who became a part of it and successful by offering opportunities to all people who used it.

Nevertheless, we see that today’s social networking is drifting away from its original purpose.
  • Once served to improve our lives, social networking has been increasingly associated with scandals around data abuse, fake news, privacy violations, complexity, ethics and social polarization.
  • Once used to feed creative minds, it now ends up being distracting them with irrelevant content.
  • Once created bridges between people, social networking has been becoming increasingly fragmented and centralized.

And once a symbol of equality, social networking has been treating our socially shared lives as commodities to create enormous wealth for the few.

The shift in social network evolution led to a significant amount of social networking enthusiasts to take refuge in closed groups and confine themselves to small circles when sharing and exploring life. But change is inevitable. There is no doubt that we all need a new social networking approach. That’s why we have founded Corld, a new social platform built upon collaboration, collectivity, co-creation and sharing economy. Corld will resolve the most common problems of today’s social networking by creating a futuristic approach based on these notions.

You can find out more about us at www.corld.com and www.cedium.io
Thanks for such a detailed and detailed answer! I am sure that many will be interested in your project concept. I hope that you will achieve success!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I saw that the most maximum discount on tokens will be 30 percent, I understand correctly?
That's right. This discount will be given to the very first investors, this is the maximum discount.
Pages:
Jump to: