Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY FOR BTC]◄ ♛ 🔥 shift.cash ≈ $480 per week. 🔥 ♛ - page 2. (Read 994 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
10 posts per week per member is more than enough i guess. What do you think?
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
70 post a week is too much,  if you have 100 participants that are all active they can make 7000 posts in a week.
Its already spamming the forum, what is if you add  little more participants.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
What do they mean really by quality post is someone really going to review all of those posts ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
70 Quality Posts per Week for 20 USD ?   -  Grin    Grin     Grin

This must be a joke ... but a very bad one ..

Yeah thats alot of writing for that kind of money
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Great project!,one of the few i've found that pays really high!..is there any chance that newbies can join in too?
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
70 posts in a week and 20% in an ANN thread is not worth the $ 20 payment on BTC, maybe a minimum of $ 50 in BTC will be comparable
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Do you have any other bounties in future?
Activity: 98

Maximum number of participants per Tier is six(6). Only Hero and Legendary members.
105 quality post per week. Less than 105 will not be paid and all of your

Are you really less than 105 posts won't get paid I hope this is joke. You should make this flexible for people otherwise nobody will promote this project rules are very tight and much hard to fulfill that requirement.

We've considered your complaints and have reduced it to 70 posts + $300 worth of SCASH tokens.

Not to mention the lack of information about the project.

clearly you guys are not so good at this kind of thing. No offense but I don't buy it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Bitcointalk username:
Current post count:
Profile link:
BTC address:
ETH address:

Bitcointalk don't allow to post eth address on threads or this thread gets deleted. why not just make google form admin? thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
70 Quality Posts per Week for 20 USD ?   -  Grin    Grin     Grin

This must be a joke ... but a very bad one ..
Activity: 69
waiting for more details and whitepaper.. but 70 post i guess is too much..
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
what's the point of a signature campaign if 90% of our posts should be in this thread?
i mean the purpose of a signature campaign is to get your brand known by others in this forum, with your rules, less people will know it because the participants will concentrate their activity in this thread alone :|

We quoted that because the signatures were not ready and there was no point posting on other thread without our signature.
now the signature is ready and we have ruled that out.
Activity: 112
what's the point of a signature campaign if 90% of our posts should be in this thread?
i mean the purpose of a signature campaign is to get your brand known by others in this forum, with your rules, less people will know it because the participants will concentrate their activity in this thread alone :|

Activity: 322
This campaign will only cause spamming, 70 posts per week is too much compare to others; the average post per week is 20-30. But I know some of you had been part also of Yobit which maximum is 20 posts per day so 140 per week. I think there is no problem for 70 posts per week but it should not only on the ANN thread posting but also on other threads and discussions.

I agree with this one. It's only be like a spam from a lot of pepole with such much quantity of posts on BTC.
Anyway I hope you'll pay to those who'll met your requirements.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 594
This campaign will only cause spamming, 70 posts per week is too much compare to others; the average post per week is 20-30. But I know some of you had been part also of Yobit which maximum is 20 posts per day so 140 per week. I think there is no problem for 70 posts per week but it should not only on the ANN thread posting but also on other threads and discussions.
Activity: 358
70 post in this ann thread, it mean you want to make sure all people, and get on top this ann thread for first week.
Activity: 196
Are you guys kidding me? 70 posts a week? Yes, and only in your ANN, that there you can discuss this with 70 messages? for 0.00112626 BTS does not agree to write so much even newbie
Activity: 122
Waiting the whitepaper :/
Activity: 353

whether with 70 posts will not be called spam Huh , if we make a post as much as it is possible moderator will suspect spammers in the forum
Activity: 98
70 quality post per week Is High My Brother! 60 Post Is Good For Me Wink
Pages:
Jump to: