Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOUNTY programs [RGE/RGX] tokens - page 4. (Read 11322 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform
November 21, 2017, 01:46:32 PM
hello devs. I would like to participate in a twitter bounty campaign but my Twitter account has a lifetime of less than 6 months. Is it a problem?

Sorry you can't. The rules were made a long time ago, and it won't be fair for other participant to change them now.

V.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2017, 12:43:59 PM
Hello. I would like to know how long the bounty campaign will last? And I understand the tables with the participants in the campaign bounty will not be?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 06:12:32 AM
hello devs. I would like to participate in a twitter bounty campaign but my Twitter account has a lifetime of less than 6 months. Is it a problem?
November 20, 2017, 02:18:28 AM
When the script which shows twitter stackes/earnings will work? we are waiting 2-3 month for this script, it is still not working..... I think it will take 2-3 hours to install it Sad

We are working on it. The first draft is going to be available this week!

V.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 19, 2017, 11:45:33 AM
This project searching good i'm interested. Whether You are on a Russian forum thread?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-rouge-project-rge-2086151
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
November 18, 2017, 10:28:18 AM
This project searching good i'm interested. Whether You are on a Russian forum thread?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 17, 2017, 05:29:32 AM
When the script which shows twitter stackes/earnings will work? we are waiting 2-3 month for this script, it is still not working..... I think it will take 2-3 hours to install it Sad
November 17, 2017, 03:58:13 AM
How to claim bounty tokens? I did share twitter content and FB but where to see the spreadsheet?
and when tokens will be distributed?
All I can see, when checking this: https://rouge.network/bounty is: Accepted!

How about getting tokens for the newsletter campaign?
thanks!

We will distribute the tokens when the bounty will end.

For now, only the newsletter got the accounting on the /bounty/ page. But as i said earlier, the accounting is straightforward...

V.

How to know when to token sale will end? I didn't see that on the website!

The bounty will end minimum 15 days before the main token sale (as described in the white paper).

The main token sale will start when when the project will be ready but Q1 2018 is now the target.

I suppose all RGXB owners want a good ICO.

V.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
November 16, 2017, 03:45:40 AM
How to claim bounty tokens? I did share twitter content and FB but where to see the spreadsheet?

thanks!

For now, only the newsletter got the accounting on the /bounty/ page. But as i said earlier, the accounting is straightforward...

V.

How to know when to token sale will end? I didn't see that on the website!
November 16, 2017, 03:16:18 AM

thanks!

V.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
November 15, 2017, 08:06:17 PM

thanks!
November 14, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

Hello everyone,

We've just released a major revision of the white paper. Please don't forget that we have a typo bounty on it. So don't hesitate you check/proofread it out again.

https://rouge.network/whitepaper-rge.pdf

Also, contrary to previous version, this white paper revision is opened for translation bounty!

Thanks,

November 14, 2017, 02:23:02 AM
Hi,
Please help!
To participate in the bounty program, I used the Jaxx wallet (incompatible with the ERC20 standard). How can I get RGXB tokens?

Hi,

You can already participate in the bounty program but you will need to use the wallet compatible with ERC20 tokens before the main token sale.

eg MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist, imToken or Parity.

V.
Activity: 980
Merit: 204
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 12, 2017, 02:01:56 PM
Hi,
Please help!
To participate in the bounty program, I used the Jaxx wallet (incompatible with the ERC20 standard). How can I get RGXB tokens?
November 11, 2017, 11:19:15 AM
Members of the bounty campaign Twitter will not get a full reward for their work since there are still no calculations, and the old tweets have already been deleted by Twitter

Hi,

I'm not aware that twitter do that :

The very first tweet is still online => https://twitter.com/rougetoken/status/881568851200270342

With all information attached.

V.
Activity: 546
November 11, 2017, 07:57:41 AM
Members of the bounty campaign Twitter will not get a full reward for their work since there are still no calculations, and the old tweets have already been deleted by Twitter
November 11, 2017, 02:08:06 AM
guys, and where now to see the status of Twitter participation? or the project has already died?

Sorry but this has been explained many times in history. We will just count your actions as the programs finish.

The project is very much alive. A new video will be published very soon and the team is continuing to tour blockchain conference in Asia. Next step Singapore.

Stay tunes.

V.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
November 09, 2017, 03:28:50 AM
guys, and where now to see the status of Twitter participation? or the project has already died?
Pages:
Jump to: