Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN - page 11. (Read 5815 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I have not seen any airdrop or bounty program of bowcoin. Are they going to have one soon?

Wait, i thought thay they already had a bounty?  or there will be another phase 2? If have,  i hope they update it here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I have not seen any airdrop or bounty program of bowcoin. Are they going to have one soon?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Seems the team on this project is very busy for their ICO so that they are not so active here or to their other social media accounts, but in their telegram they have an active admin there that keep the community active.

The Admin on this thread also made it known to us that the team is very busy with potential investors and urged the thread loyalist to also join the telegram group for questions and queries. So I'll advise that we also join the telegram group for updates if possible.

One of the most important thing in new projects is their ICO so I understand why the team is so very busy to that. I hope they will have a good run to their ICO so that they will have a good news for us here while waiting here in bitcointalk.

I actually don't understand why the team went for an ICO when they could have gone for an IEO for their tokensale. I want to believe that the team trust their marketing and promotion to pull the necessary investors required to get at least the softcap.

I think because they are just starting they did not think of it. IEO just came into the limelight and is something they can explore in the future.

Seems the team on this project is very busy for their ICO so that they are not so active here or to their other social media accounts, but in their telegram they have an active admin there that keep the community active.

The Admin on this thread also made it known to us that the team is very busy with potential investors and urged the thread loyalist to also join the telegram group for questions and queries. So I'll advise that we also join the telegram group for updates if possible.

One of the most important thing in new projects is their ICO so I understand why the team is so very busy to that. I hope they will have a good run to their ICO so that they will have a good news for us here while waiting here in bitcointalk.

I actually don't understand why the team went for an ICO when they could have gone for an IEO for their tokensale. I want to believe that the team trust their marketing and promotion to pull the necessary investors required to get at least the softcap.

I think because they are just starting they did not think of it. IEO just came into the limelight and is something they can explore in the future.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

I`d say this answer from admin is not clear to me as a potential investor and makes this project more and more suspicious for the possible investment.
Why I had to wait for a video as a proof of already announced BIG partnership in the 21 century. Did he really believe that this could be an only real proof of the partnership with Swarowsky company???
Even If they`ll show any video what proofs that the person in it will be the real CEO of Swarowsky??? Did they believe that everybody knows how Jean Jacques Sebbag looks like and could differ him from his twin? This is so funny if this will not result in money lost result.

Why they have to make video now? They should have already done that right? Or do they have video and will be posted anytime today?

The purpose of the video is to give the community a reassurance of the partnership of the project with a highly respected designer by name Swarowski. There have been allegations that the project is not in partnership with the designer and the project promised to clear the air with a video with the designer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Agree on you. Any project that underrates the people cannot go far because the people are the bane of the project. They constitute the market sought for and if neglected then a crash may be unavoidable. It's of utmost importance for every project  to pay attension to its community
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

I`d say this answer from admin is not clear to me as a potential investor and makes this project more and more suspicious for the possible investment.
Why I had to wait for a video as a proof of already announced BIG partnership in the 21 century. Did he really believe that this could be an only real proof of the partnership with Swarowsky company???
Even If they`ll show any video what proofs that the person in it will be the real CEO of Swarowsky??? Did they believe that everybody knows how Jean Jacques Sebbag looks like and could differ him from his twin? This is so funny if this will not result in money lost result.

Why they have to make video now? They should have already done that right? Or do they have video and will be posted anytime today?

I guess what he mean is if the bow team will going to post a video along the announcement of the partnership it will going to give the people of bow community assurance that this project is legitimate on giving updates and the people behind it.

I understand that the team should be more veritable about their updates and news especially when it comes to the partnership they should give more details that can make the investors come and will never think twice about the project.

The team really needs to be more involved in getting to the root of issues. The update which was promised to the community in terms of the project partnership is yet to be in motion as several questions are still flying in that regard. I do hope that the team is aware of the implication this could have on the project and the pending ICO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I was just about to ask same question. ICO project teams would need a lot more promotions than IEO. Bow coin is from France, specially Paris, and the team must have made decisions influenced by the popularity of Initial coin Offerings in Paris.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.
copper member
Merit: 2
Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

I wish the project team is here to look your confident message and address other queries here. That would also help their ICO.

Somehow most of the project gives importance to only telegram or Twitter. They should spend some time here as well. Here also many genuine investors are discussing about project and asking queries.

The truth is that with telegram, the Admin can reach out to a larger audience simultaneously. You can't compare the number of people who are loyal to telegram to those who are here in this forum. The workload on telegram is even very tasking that several Admins need to be assigned to work either simultaneously or in batches. I do hope that an admin would be assigned to this forum who would be consistent.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2

Activity: 462
Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

As the user rightly explains that the team are very busy with potential investors and that explains why they've not been present in the forum. It's good for us to also join their telegram group to source for information as everyone who joins could bring answers to the questions asked in this forum.

Telegram discussions is useful,  but here many people can check the history of post and we are not going to repeat the same question here.  With telegram it's not easy to check old conversation.

Am of the opinion that every social media handle should be utilized. We have different preferences and that explains why there are several social media. The Admin should strive to reach out to the people who prefer using this forum. If the project didn't need this forum, they shouldn't have advertised here in the first place.

It's not actually wise leaving other social media and just focusing on one. The team should find a way of distributing the energy to other media platforms. User engagement is a key to a project success.

That's what we are saying. Why are they active only on telegram and not paying attention to other social media platforms. We know tgat telegram is the main communication channel to the team but still they should give attention to other medias too.

If that's one of the team on this project that is great that they are now being active here and answering some questions here in this thread. But they are also active in their telegram group so that people think that they just active there, but now they start being active in their other social media accounts.
Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

As the user rightly explains that the team are very busy with potential investors and that explains why they've not been present in the forum. It's good for us to also join their telegram group to source for information as everyone who joins could bring answers to the questions asked in this forum.

Telegram discussions is useful,  but here many people can check the history of post and we are not going to repeat the same question here.  With telegram it's not easy to check old conversation.

Am of the opinion that every social media handle should be utilized. We have different preferences and that explains why there are several social media. The Admin should strive to reach out to the people who prefer using this forum. If the project didn't need this forum, they shouldn't have advertised here in the first place.

It's not actually wise leaving other social media and just focusing on one. The team should find a way of distributing the energy to other media platforms. User engagement is a key to a project success.

That's what we are saying. Why are they active only on telegram and not paying attention to other social media platforms. We know tgat telegram is the main communication channel to the team but still they should give attention to other medias too.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Merit: 16

I guess what he mean is if the bow team will going to post a video along the announcement of the partnership it will going to give the people of bow community assurance that this project is legitimate on giving updates and the people behind it.

I understand that the team should be more veritable about their updates and news especially when it comes to the partnership they should give more details that can make the investors come and will never think twice about the project.

Exactly and I think it will really going to be good if they will going to hear some of their supporters idea on giving more details will going to make a difference on doubt between the team and community members.

Agree on you, the community members are the foundations of every project, members has a ability to make a project a threat and it also can do a project to be successful and it all depends how trust worthy the project is.
Activity: 630

Exactly and I think it will really going to be good if they will going to hear some of their supporters idea on giving more details will going to make a difference on doubt between the team and community members.
Activity: 224
Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

I wish the project team is here to look your confident message and address other queries here. That would also help their ICO.

Somehow most of the project gives importance to only telegram or Twitter. They should spend some time here as well. Here also many genuine investors are discussing about project and asking queries.

Different social media works for different people. I do prefer bitcointalk to all others. It works so fine for me and I know a lot more people enjoy it too. There’re less spam posts here, which makes it convenient for users.

A good project should actually give attension to all the media platforms actually. If you check successful projects today you will find out that they never neglected any medium because you never can tell which of the marketing would yield. They could be priorities for certain reasons though but not complete abandonment like we see in some projects
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

Different social media works for different people. I do prefer bitcointalk to all others. It works so fine for me and I know a lot more people enjoy it too. There’re less spam posts here, which makes it convenient for users.
Activity: 140

Activity: 854
Hi to all! I`m currently doing my Due diligence on this ICO and can`t find any pieces of evidence of the partnership or another form of connection between the Bow Coin and Swarowsky.
Will be thankful for any real links of this announcement on the Swarowsky`s side (from the respected media or any social channel of the well-known brand).
Just have some doubts about this because even the linked account of Jean Jacques SEBBAG - a President/ CEO at VFB Lingerie and Swarowsky, which is written here to be a COO of the Bow Coin has no even a small mention about this project.
So it seems smth strange to me, don`t you think so? 

It seems suspicious no doubt, but I believe there's need for fair hearing, the team needs to be aware of this development and give an explanation as to the reason for the discrepancies. I do hope there's an explanation for this as there's need for due diligence and research before making an investing decision.

So, 5 days past from my previous post about the absence of any proofs on the announced partnerships of Bow Coin with the Swarowsky as well as the fact that Jean Jacques SEBBAG - a President/CEO at VFB Lingerie and Swarowsky knew the fact that he is a COO of the Bow Coin!!!
And it`s quite a strange sign for a serious project regarding how many scams do we have in crypto.
Where are the Bow Coin team responses?
All the articles that wrote about the partnership of Bow Coin with the Swarowsky are paid ones and only written to promote this project.
Did anyone else try here to make any researches on this side of the project?

Well, this is serious I must say, and it is alarming that the team haven't made moves to correct or address your claims and this shouldn't be the case. As you said, scam projects in the crypto world are on the rise, and everyone is trying to stay safe.

Yes, everyone wants to be in safe hands because previously many people lost their investment through ICO, this makes many people are showing a lot of interest towards the IEO's where they find it more secure way because once the IEO is completed they will start listing in the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: