Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN - page 25. (Read 5815 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.

Wow 100k?  That might be possible but not this year.  This year my target is 20k USD for Bitcoin.  And I agree with you that big money coming into market now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

I was thinking the same too. The bull run came at a good time and i hope the bull run positively affects the bow project and attracts more people to it.

Well most of the projects are really being affected by the market status but those who shows more developments and looks promising are really getting more people. Let's see what will be the outcome on the this project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hey i saw on telegram bow community has announced that final stakes on Facebook and Twitter is updated https://t.me/BowCoin/113492
I did not know they are doing bounty program? it is so sad that i didn't participate on it. Btw congrats to all the people who joined the bounty!

I too just checked the telegram channel and I was surprised to see close to 98k users have joined telegram. This is huge and it shows popularity of the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Hey i saw on telegram bow community has announced that final stakes on Facebook and Twitter is updated https://t.me/BowCoin/113492
I did not know they are doing bounty program? it is so sad that i didn't participate on it. Btw congrats to all the people who joined the bounty!
copper member
Activity: 644

I was thinking the same too. The bull run came at a good time and i hope the bull run positively affects the bow project and attracts more people to it.

So many projects are expected to do well during this period of the bull market not only the bow project and hopefully it goes as expected. I look forward to hearing good news from the team soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Possible, but token sale already going on. Let's see how they get response to the token sale. BTW this will be bit hard competition for now. Because there are many good projects available and their tokens trading at cheap rate
 So Bow need to (indirectly) compete with them.
Activity: 98
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I learnt you would have an App and a software. How much of your software has been developed? Would your App be open to users who don’t hold your tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
I visited website of this project and I can see they already sold 6000 plus bow tie.  So they already into luxury market but now looking for expansion of business?

I think that’s an MVP For investors to admire. I’ll like to see some of Bow coin products. I’m interested too.

Try to go to their website you will see more there and you can see the sales of this project. Then go to their telegram to get some news and updates to their project. And also follow them to their social media accounts to have the latest updates.

That’s right. I just joined on twitter and telegram. It’s fascu what Bow Coin got going on. For one, they have gotten over 97k subscribers on telegram group.
copper member
Was Bow coin project the first blockchain project for luxury products? I’ll like to know how successful the last one was.

Bow coin is the first blockchain project I know that is connected to luxury products. It's possible there have been several in the past, but non has been as precise as bow coin in stipulating their direction to be the manufacturing of bow tie together with ensuring that verification of luxury products is achieved through the application of blockchain technology.
Activity: 448
Was Bow coin project the first blockchain project for luxury products? I’ll like to know how successful the last one was.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
An unusual project is a little out of the gray mass.
Although I still think that the developers and exaggerate a little calling themselves a top.
Will there be a company promoting this project?

They’ve got sarowvoski, Quentin and Guillau as advisors. That’s big for a blockchain luxury product from Paris. I have heard a lot about Paris being a good place for luxury products.

Paris is the gain capital for the world. No doubt about finding all luxury products there. Usage of block chain makes it's more transparent in this field.

The project made an informed decision to set up their manufacturing structures in France. I believe they've made their feasible study to know that France is the best country to launch and execute the terms of the project. Thumbs up to the team for the smart move.
copper member
Activity: 336
I visited website of this project and I can see they already sold 6000 plus bow tie.  So they already into luxury market but now looking for expansion of business?

Did they sell 6000 bow ties or 6000 tokens? This project is very broad and I have to personally visit the website to better understand what you are trying to say, anyway, thank you for the information.

They sell tokens as you can see on their website, but you can also see there that they have a long run to reach their hard cap, but I hope soon they will especially bull run is waving now.

Bow chain hardcap is just 6 million USD? Or I am looking at wrong place. If it's just 6 million then I think hardcap will hit in few days

You looked rightly, the hardcap was pegged at only $6m and the softcap at $3 million. This looks achievable considering the state of the project and the market. I believe that with good promotions from the team, the realisation of the hardcap would not be far fetched.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

copper member
Activity: 686

Activity: 462
I visited website of this project and I can see they already sold 6000 plus bow tie.  So they already into luxury market but now looking for expansion of business?

I think that’s an MVP For investors to admire. I’ll like to see some of Bow coin products. I’m interested too.

Try to go to their website you will see more there and you can see the sales of this project. Then go to their telegram to get some news and updates to their project. And also follow them to their social media accounts to have the latest updates.
copper member
Activity: 644

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

Of course. I’m much more bullish on crypto currency then I have ever been. Bitcoin is bullish and so is every investor. WAY would join the trend pretty soon.

Most people who did not invest earlier on will now be regretting that move. Honestly i expected this year to be a good one for crypto after the last year draught

Bitcoin is having a good time today. Soon, it would be Altcoins time. And it’s going to be fun as well. Hope, to see bow coin join the hustle.

Right.  Bitcoin is the star performer since last few days.  But few altcoins also started moving. Project who did well will perform well in coming days.

It's expected because Bitcoin is like the market Lord controlling the tides hence it receives the lion share of whatever happens to the market. One good thing is that alts are also following the rise and that's very cool. Let's hope the seemingly bull run will continue

I have to ask, is there like a news pushing the market to rise at this time? Is the Facebook libra coin news responsible for this?

There is a possibility that the Facebook's Libra Coin is having a positive effect on the market, however, this can also be the handwork of the whales who has the ability to always control the market to their favor. I can't really tell the reason for this particular bull run but I'm loving it.

I tried participating in Bow token Quiz airdrop, but it’s been paused. https://t.me/BowCoin/113027  What’s next?

Yeah, its sad to say that the airdrop paused , i think they need to create more advertising stuff in different platform in social media.

I’m pretty sure there will be a another soon. I’ll like to know, What’s the tokensales going to be; an IEO, ICO or Securities?

Don't worry,  they will start something new.  New bounties or airdrop. It will go on until token sale is finished. Many opportunities will come.

Of course. I’m much more bullish on crypto currency then I have ever been. Bitcoin is bullish and so is every investor. WAY would join the trend pretty soon.

Most people who did not invest earlier on will now be regretting that move. Honestly i expected this year to be a good one for crypto after the last year draught

Bitcoin is having a good time today. Soon, it would be Altcoins time. And it’s going to be fun as well. Hope, to see bow coin join the hustle.

Right.  Bitcoin is the star performer since last few days.  But few altcoins also started moving. Project who did well will perform well in coming days.

It's expected because Bitcoin is like the market Lord controlling the tides hence it receives the lion share of whatever happens to the market. One good thing is that alts are also following the rise and that's very cool. Let's hope the seemingly bull run will continue

Yeah agree on you, i guess it is now starting,  money cryptocurrency coins and tokens are now already rising up, and going with the flow of other projects, guess this is the wait we are waiting for.
Pages:
Jump to: