Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 10. (Read 25455 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
It seems that the bowhead health have really potential. There is very unique qualities that the bowhead have, this is the reason why many investor want to invest their money to this project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
We have already crossed the first three categories of taken sale super early birds. We are currently on the fourth category. This 38% bonus is fast selling. Only 31% bonus will be given for the next category. And then we are on to the early bird category.

Time is almost running out. It pays to be a super early bird investor.

Can't wait for this project to hit it big.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
Their sales bar seems to be static Smiley Numbers haven't changed in 12 hours.

Our progress bar is currently being updated and within a few hours it will reflect the latest inventory in near real time.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Their sales bar seems to be static Smiley Numbers haven't changed in 12 hours.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Me too. I have faith in this health sector. As I can see it is getting more known and prioritized. This will surely be successful, I hope.

This project is going to revolutionalize the health care because it is engaging for the first time crypto currency into this section. It is a special platform.

I hope the team will succeedd with FDA and EMA process, which is the most critical
Activity: 19
After ICO, is there any plan to list the token in some exchange?

is there any agreements yet with some exchanges?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
After ICO, is there any plan to list the token in some exchange?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
How can we know how many token already been sold? I don't see it in the website.
You can check it here https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/ . Seeing on the progress We do have still 43 days remaining for the sale. Hope this would really fill this up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
How can we know how many token already been sold? I don't see it in the website.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Me too. I have faith in this health sector. As I can see it is getting more known and prioritized. This will surely be successful, I hope.

This project is going to revolutionalize the health care because it is engaging for the first time crypto currency into this section. It is a special platform.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
The health sector is a rapidly developing industry. I think the project will succeed, so I'm here Smiley

Patients are more and more demanding,...personalised medicine is right direction
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
This is only few days left for the ICO and all of us are excited. Since bowhead token really can be use for healthcare practitioners this will for sure attract more investors. Can't wait for the ICO.
I agree, I'm also excited about this because it will really help many due to it's availability in terms of healthcare. I'm really sure that this will really attract many investors because of it's mission to provide healthcare to different people.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Have you all taken part in the ICO? What happened? I saw this project for the first time. I don't know which platform I can take part in your business
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
People who want to put their money in crypto project means they are know everything about the risks. Not only Bowhead, most of the crypto project that doesn't have real form of product have this number 8 in their term& conditions.
And also not only in crypto project, even you invest in real world investment like real estate investment, you'll find something like this.
No need to be surprised because ico investors already tolerate such risks
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
This is also interesting, from the T&Cs from number 8(1):

People who want to put their money in crypto project means they are know everything about the risks. Not only Bowhead, most of the crypto project that doesn't have real form of product have this number 8 in their term& conditions.
And also not only in crypto project, even you invest in real world investment like real estate investment, you'll find something like this.
Activity: 38
Are there any partnerships announced or being announced soon? Also a go to market strategy?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
so it still has 44 days to go right? but i wonder if there is any soft cap or none? if there is, then at what amount?

There is no soft cap. We believe the project can still be completed due to already operating for 12 months. With additional capital we will be able to move faster to market.

That is great! Glad to know that it is already in operation, it has already existing business. This ICO will really help the company raised funds needed, as more investors will join in.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
                      Bowhead Health Tokensale is Live YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/EpaVhUlXocs  for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                       https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/887280137087180800

I liked this site update, it was very beautiful.
Congratulations team.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Looks very interesting to invest in a real life project run by professionals. I'm in, let's see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This is also interesting, from the T&Cs from number 8(1):

"1. Bowhead tokens have the risk of loss of value and abandonment. The
market and industry may find that the tokens do not serve a purpose
and token value may diminish or become zero"

So, they are saying that they may abandon the Bowhead token. I would cautious investing in this.

This is true of all cryptocurrency projects. Bowhead Health have been operating for 12 months already and are looking for additional funding to expand. We always aim to provide transparent information so investors can make an informed decision on if they would like to Participate in the Bowhead Health ICO.

That is true we understand the risk factors before invest in any project. Blockchain technology has very vast space to grow because it's still very young that is the reason people are turning to this technology. I think this project has good chance to grow rapidly and all investor will be happy for this decision to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: