Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOXCOIN • PoW • PoS • 1.5% Annual Interest • [BOX] • - page 4. (Read 9581 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi,

or check agx.io to add Boxcoin, this market it's little but great.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dev: check out SareXcoin to add your coin to an early exchange. Timing is perfect...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598531.220

Please PM ziplibrary requesting to add BOX

Activity: 224
Dev....don't you miss the premine?
I have just noticed that my first mined block is 1.5M instead of 15K.
I am ready to return the premine if there will be real dev support.

edit. Maybe there are super blocks of 1.5M but let me know if i mined the premine block

are you serious? lol

absolutely. I think i was the first miner here and premine block wasn't mined yet when i joined, but without a block explorer i can't identify if it really was the premine block:)

Ah crap coin.... again a newbie person, he even didn't notice that he was missing his premine block, what did he do? Launch it and went to bed, and hoping that it hit the marketplace and press the dump button?

The only good mining that i did lately was Yellowcoin, Yellowcoin looks big, certainly now that i do some active work for them Cheesy Hadoken coin is also interesting, (i think), trying to add them on a exchange.

I would add Talkcoin to that list. New algo even better than x11, voting system, built in chat, no premine or ipo, under radar right now.

Thanks for the tip on Talkcoin, just moved over to mine. Looks promising....just hope I'm not too late, diff is already pretty high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

edit. Maybe there are super blocks of 1.5M but let me know if i mined the premine block

are you serious? lol

absolutely. I think i was the first miner here and premine block wasn't mined yet when i joined, but without a block explorer i can't identify if it really was the premine block:)

Ah crap coin.... again a newbie person, he even didn't notice that he was missing his premine block, what did he do? Launch it and went to bed, and hoping that it hit the marketplace and press the dump button?

The only good mining that i did lately was Yellowcoin, Yellowcoin looks big, certainly now that i do some active work for them Cheesy Hadoken coin is also interesting, (i think), trying to add them on a exchange.

I would add Talkcoin to that list. New algo even better than x11, voting system, built in chat, no premine or ipo, under radar right now.
Activity: 686

are you serious? lol

Well i don't think this would be such a big problem:)
At least we can be sure that it wasn't instamined...lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

are you serious? lol

are you serious? lol

Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

are you serious? lol

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WE KNOW POOL MINING!

Living in a box!

* Dedicated servers with SSD
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

WE ARE UP AND RUNNING. WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
diff has dumped suddenly LOL
Activity: 770
Update Client
https://mega.co.nz/#!M8wQgb7S!ChaoD_U9sC_OeNgWnQqo9YQ34avsCR6UuRwMG4wzm7c

Code: