Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓▓▓ ►► ►[ANN] Br1mCoin [BR1M] ✔ x11 Algo ✔ Savings & Wealth ◄◄◄ ▓▓▓ - page 3. (Read 15852 times)

legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
how many coins would be needed for one MN in future?
If this question were answered by the dev, it would be easy to find out the real price of BR1M, but the chances of being 1000 BR1M are high, since there is low supply and in circulating, even lower! Looking forward to things starting to work in a more interesting way here! When will the implementation of MN?
i think too, it will be 1000 coins for MN
will increase my portfolio to be ready for MN starts.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
If this question were answered by the dev, it would be easy to find out the real price of BR1M, but the chances of being 1000 BR1M are high, since there is low supply and in circulating, even lower! Looking forward to things starting to work in a more interesting way here! When will the implementation of MN?
legendary
any answer about masternodes ETA? Its no info in your roadmap about MN.
I think that is a good idea to invest some amount in coin with so small total supply, but want to know how many coins i need for MN.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Nice. I’m happy about the crypto bridge listing as well. Will continue to mine. With such low supply it is really undervalued
legendary
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo
In staking.Why netweight is 0

it's at next block halving.
but we are not fixing to make it earlier , let's focus on MN better. Let' fixed one go.

i would think that enabling staking should supersede masternode implementation cos everyone might not have enough for masternode but anyone can stake. and the more ppl staking, the stronger the network. oh well, it's you coin, you can do whatever you want.

I believe you understanding is incorrect sir.

True, not everyone have enough coins to join MN program. Those will lesser coins will still earn normal staking rewards.  This is ultimately the case.
What is the point of fixing the current chain NOW when MN chain supersede it?

Any android wallet?
Wish can add in coinomi

Andriod wallet and Mac will be completed after the MASTERnode program execution successful.

Coinomi will take longer time. Not yet in roadmap for now
Activity: 49
Any android wallet?
Wish can add in coinomi
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair

but we are not fixing to make it earlier , let's focus on MN better. Let' fixed one go.

i would think that enabling staking should supersede masternode implementation cos everyone might not have enough for masternode but anyone can stake. and the more ppl staking, the stronger the network. oh well, it's you coin, you can do whatever you want.

Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair

Am wondering the same. I never received a reply to my prior question about pos, but dev replied to the question right after mine.
Activity: 47
Activity: 6
Tell me my wallet is not sync, what should I do? which nodes to add?

Mani,
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!lfBHRD6R!5AXZb8K0fI2hYAqBLiXMALyhX-MHyP2y8nYy9102FPY

Download this, extract to your APPDATA folder (Assumed you are using Windows based)

%appdata%  folder

-- find Br1m folder and paste it there.

Check this : https://www.howtogeek.com/318177/what-is-the-appdata-folder-in-windows/
added discord.

Code:
https://discord.gg/sjVWRzE

Finally, that's good, dev! Why in the last there was a hard dumping? Anyway, I got a fair amount of BR1M, what do you intend to do to get people's attention? It seems that your project is specific and Malaysian, how will the value aggregation for BR1M?

There is one disgruntled miner, he want to straight away sell upon collected over 7K coins.
However, how that going to make profit? We have MASTERNODE PLAN and that will bring value to the coin and align with our Vision laid out in the whitepaper.
can i know my laptop can mine without any graphic card. Means mining in CPU only, not GPU.

My Laptop spect:

Intel i7 4710hq, 64bit
12GB ram
No Graphic Card

Sir, impossible you have no graphic card. At best, its Intel HD graphics.

And as such, you can mine crytonight based coins as many utilities CPU hashpower.

BOUNTY for the week

100 BR1M for new explorer

Please PM after it has been done.
BEWARE GUYS http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club is a SCAM pool they steal your hash power.
I mined almost triple more Br1m in other pool than this pool.
Check your worker hashrate in this pool.. it's reduced to 1/3 of your total hashrate.

Stay away guys!

Thanks for the update. Similar report was given by others.
Activity: 2
can i know my laptop can mine without any graphic card. Means mining in CPU only, not GPU.

My Laptop spect:

Intel i7 4710hq, 64bit
12GB ram
No Graphic Card
Pages:
Jump to: