Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brazukcoin - true anonymous currency [BZK] - page 17. (Read 9643 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Looks interesting. Started mining with the wallet. Is there any 3rd party miner that can be used to improve the hashrate? Plans to enter exchanges?

Good luck dev!

You can mine on either pools posted in the original post using any cryptonote miner.

Is there any available for solo mining? I want to try solo first with the low hash rate

You could look into monero-stratum or ccminer, but I don't think solo mining is that worthwhile anymore since the difficulty is around 10M now.

katorisenko,

Yes, It has been quite an unexpected ride so far! To be honest I never had the time to accumulate BZK myself, so fast the difficulty has risen!

But now we have to seize the moment to keep going up.

Next target is to put Brazuk on exchanges!

I've been perusing and found this thread from Cryptopia: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-a-coin-and-new-coins-on-cryptopia-1674315

I like them!  Grin

So they require these information to get us listed:

- A 110px by 110px copy of the coin logo

- Coin Name:

- Coin Ticker:

- Algorithm:

- Network:

- Block Time:

- Block Reward:

- Difficulty Retarget:

- Total Coins:

- Annual PoS Rate:

- Minimum Stake Age:

- Maximum Stake Age:

- Explorer:

- Source Code:

- Launch Forum:

- Cryptopia Forum:

- Windows Wallet:

- Linux Wallet:

- Mac Wallet:

- Mobile Wallet:

- Web/Paper Wallet:

- Premine:

Ok, we have most of the base covered!

I'll start working now on the following missing requirements:

A 110px by 110px copy of the coin logo

Cryptopia Forum:

Linux Wallet:

Mac Wallet:

Mobile Wallet:

These are all fairly easy for me to do (I think), except website, so please help out with that!

I'll eventually provide official resources on all these, but we need to get on the exchanges now.

Let's go!  Wink

They also require about 10 BTC if I'm not mistaken - stocks.exchange are far cheaper

Are you sure?
I cant find that info anywhere. 10 btc to be listed would too high a barrier. It would make no sense economically.

You can also try coinsmarkets.com - they are usually more receptive towards listing more coins with minimal requirements.

they don't accept cryptonote coins

That would make no sense either. That would be working against the very business they want to serve.

Don't worry!

We'll be fine!  Wink
Activity: 28
You can also try coinsmarkets.com - they are usually more receptive towards listing more coins with minimal requirements.

they don't accept cryptonote coins
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Looks interesting. Started mining with the wallet. Is there any 3rd party miner that can be used to improve the hashrate? Plans to enter exchanges?

Good luck dev!

You can mine on either pools posted in the original post using any cryptonote miner.

Is there any available for solo mining? I want to try solo first with the low hash rate

You could look into monero-stratum or ccminer, but I don't think solo mining is that worthwhile anymore since the difficulty is around 10M now.

katorisenko,

Yes, It has been quite an unexpected ride so far! To be honest I never had the time to accumulate BZK myself, so fast the difficulty has risen!

I've been perusing and found this thread from Cryptopia: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-a-coin-and-new-coins-on-cryptopia-1674315

I like them!  Grin

- Coin Name:

- Coin Ticker:

- Algorithm:

- Network:

- Block Time:

- Block Reward:

- Difficulty Retarget:

- Total Coins:

- Annual PoS Rate:

- Minimum Stake Age:

- Maximum Stake Age:

- Explorer:

- Source Code:

- Launch Forum:

- Cryptopia Forum:

- Windows Wallet:

- Linux Wallet:

- Mac Wallet:

- Mobile Wallet:

- Web/Paper Wallet:

- Premine:

Cryptopia Forum:

Linux Wallet:

Mac Wallet:

Mobile Wallet:

These are all fairly easy for me to do (I think), except website, so please help out with that!

I'll eventually provide official resources on all these, but we need to get on the exchanges now.

Let's go!  Wink

They also require about 10 BTC if I'm not mistaken - stocks.exchange are far cheaper

Good luck dev!

katorisenko,

I like them!  Grin

- Coin Name:

- Coin Ticker:

- Algorithm:

- Network:

- Block Time:

- Block Reward:

- Difficulty Retarget:

- Total Coins:

- Annual PoS Rate:

- Minimum Stake Age:

- Maximum Stake Age:

- Explorer:

- Source Code:

- Launch Forum:

- Cryptopia Forum:

- Windows Wallet:

- Linux Wallet:

- Mac Wallet:

- Mobile Wallet:

- Web/Paper Wallet:

- Premine:

Cryptopia Forum:

Linux Wallet:

Mac Wallet:

Mobile Wallet:

Let's go!  Wink

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Please! Provide with more detailed information!
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Got me some Brazukcoin.. Don't even know why  Tongue  Tongue We'll see where this one goes.
Hi there, do you have any support of the Brazukcoin? And how can I contact?

baramagba,

You can contact me here in this forum.

Also, now we have a new subreddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Brazukcoin

Please, subscribe there as well!

Of course, you also should run your own full node, by following instructions above, so we can grow organically.

In the long run this coin will be worth what the market decides it is worth, so decentralizing the hashes is essential.

Do I need to open up the following port on my firewall when setting up a full node?

P2P Port: 44044

anchovy99,

It depends, but usually you need some simple configuration to do.

These are good sources:

https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node#firewall-configuration

https://bytecoin.ninja/2017/08/10/traffic-report-full-node-week-1/

Full nodes help strengthen the network!

If you have a computer running 24/7 I ask you to run one, please.

Hi folks!

We now have a subreddit dedicated to talk about things related to Brazukcoin.

Please, be sure to subscribe! I'll be around there as well.   https://www.reddit.com/r/Brazukcoin

I would like thank reddit user https://www.reddit.com/user/Morganisaurus_Rex for this important step!

Folks, get us started in other social circles. Let me know and I'll jump in to help.

Activity: 8
Of course, you also should run your own full node, by following instructions above, so we can grow organically.

In the long run this coin will be worth what the market decides it is worth, so decentralizing the hashes is essential.

Do I need to open up the following port on my firewall when setting up a full node?

P2P Port: 44044

Activity: 314
what is "special function" of this coin?

may i answer you this project is just one clone of xmr?
Activity: 128
Hi there, do you have any support of the Brazukcoin? And how can I contact?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Honestly this vision is amazing, I think the cyrpto world really needs a lot of anonymous currency but you really need to provide more information here, I think the only thing that's attracting a lot of people on this thread is the mining difficulty, and I do applaud you for trying to make mining as easy as possible and reducing fees but you really have a lot of work to do on this project, you need to release a website, a whitepaper, a roadmap. I know you're just a one man dev but if you're planning to move this project forward I think you should work on the website first, I think that will help give people an information on what this project is all about and where you're planning to go with this cryptocurrency.

Good luck dev!

Good luck dev!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
simplewallet dont create my account. after type the name..close alone.

pd, i think i got it!
pd2, nop

Code:
2018-Jan-06 21:59:38.020296 ERROR   Error: failed to generate new wallet: boost::filesystem::unique_path:

pd3, done i have my account.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
what is "special function" of this coin?
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
The dev seems dedicated to this coin and the network h/s is already fairly high. I will keep my eye on this one and mine for a bit.

"Brazukcoin - true anonymous currency"

How is it anonymous?
well , the mother of this coins is also a truly anonymous coin that is already used at marketplaces (XMR ) ,
looks as easy to do for new members to crypto , i am mining it , already difficult to mine
welldone dev

voteformeg,

Thanks for the support!

Please, help spread the word about brazuk!

Hallo Dev, I am very interested in this project. It was explained that Brazukcoin is based on the time tested blockchain technology, and also has extreme privacy features in its Cryptonote algorithm. Looks like it's very nice. But is there a 100% profit guarantee? Or is there a risk too? Good luck

TonyGaruda88,

Thanks for the interest.

Regarding your question about 'risks and profit', we have both guaranteed.  Grin

Jump on board!

Pages:
Jump to: