Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥 - page 2. (Read 2955 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Actually I see many answers up there and you don't seem to read them. Maybe about your intention.

Please check the website and find all your answers there related to adresses and project details.

The idea of the project is to combine real estate and crypto currency as stated in the website, everything is very basicly detailed in our website in order for people to be able to understand.

Anyway, if it is still not clear for you, we can arrange a Zoom or phone call to tell you about what you want to know extra. Please let us know.
Activity: 25
You can see address and map on www.breezedemar.life , and you can check LIVE Kumburgaz construction on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcgmDEFUW44
And I found full adress as well :
Kartepe
Arslanbeymah sabit sokak no 3 kartepe Kocaeli
Kumburgaz
Kumburgaz Mahallesi, Kayı Sokak , 296 Cad., No :4

Is this adress?

Kumburgaz Mahallesi, Kayı Sokak , 296 Cad., No :4  (this is not real adress, its wrong)

What is Orlando project adress?

What is the breezedemar website link showing these adress?

No adress on breezedemar.life

why user Gamulthol give different adress? Karakol Cd., Kumburgaz, 34530 Büyükçekmece/İstanbul

both working for breezecoin? Smiley

I think you have some problems with this company. If you know everything like that I think you can follow the IP adress of live broadcast and find that construction and ask people. I think it is the best way for you Smiley

If you know where to look it is easy to find the address at their website. Go front page there is "HUGE" google map. I hope you know how to use it that map if you don't you have to scroll your mouse towards to Istanbul and Kumburgaz and can see where it is exactly Smiley

I hope you can survive in this life with that hatred my friend Wink

I ask easy question.you are not answering. dont say there is broadcast video,what is adress?what is America project broadcast video website?you pay interest from amerika project papers,what is project adress? no adress? it is ponzi system.
what is the orlando project adress?
what is kartepe project adress?
send me link showing project adresses?you are not sending the address because no project in America.send me Amerika project adress I will say I am sorry.I dont want to see broadcast video,show me adress.
no adress because no project in America.Kartepe project is not resort project.it is a old project.some homes are finished people living in some homes.
you fraudsters. you lie to friends family and sell them breezecoin to earn money. you are ponzi system.
only write project adresses and i stop writing.
i tell them they are fraud and they never write? why not write?
Activity: 12
You can see address and map on www.breezedemar.life , and you can check LIVE Kumburgaz construction on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcgmDEFUW44
Kartepe
Kumburgaz

Is this adress?

Kumburgaz Mahallesi, Kayı Sokak , 296 Cad., No :4  (this is not real adress, its wrong)

why user Gamulthol give different adress? Karakol Cd., Kumburgaz, 34530 Büyükçekmece/İstanbul

I think you have some problems with this company. If you know everything like that I think you can follow the IP adress of live broadcast and find that construction and ask people. I think it is the best way for you Smiley

If you know where to look it is easy to find the address at their website. Go front page there is "HUGE" google map. I hope you know how to use it that map if you don't you have to scroll your mouse towards to Istanbul and Kumburgaz and can see where it is exactly Smiley

I hope you can survive in this life with that hatred my friend Wink
Kartepe
Kumburgaz

Is this adress?

Kumburgaz Mahallesi, Kayı Sokak , 296 Cad., No :4  (this is not real adress, its wrong)

Activity: 3
They have shared visuals from their offices in the past and also they continue to do. Some of offices are operational and some of offices are managerial, that is how they are arranged as any global organization would do.
Activity: 3
Kartepe
Kumburgaz
Activity: 5
They are street names not adress.

What is the real adrress?

What is the Orlando project adress?

What is website adress for project sale? Where you sell?

no website kartepe project sales?

no website orlando project sales?

no website kumburgaz project sales?

You are scammers. No project in Amerika.

PONZI SYSTEM

I’m following their social medias, so I found some pictures from Kartepe

Here is link of their facebook post about construction :

https://twitter.com/breezecoinio/status/1217767570633302018

https://www.facebook.com/breezedemar/photos/a.1814211092128486/2572295636320024/?type=3&theater

Activity: 5

PONZI SYSTEM

They always sharing websites. I saw in their social media accounts. www.breezedemar.life or www.breezedemar.us

PONZI SYSTEM
Kartepe :

Arslanbey, Sabit Sk., 41285 Kartepe/Kocaeli

Kumburgaz:

Karakol Cd., Kumburgaz, 34530 Büyükçekmece/İstanbul

It shows that
that is name of city not adress. what are the adreses? share with us? all project adresses.
Can you list the project is available with your project and it's place. Then it will easy for me too get into it

I found some addresses on their website. They are at İzmit Kartepe, İstanbul Kumburgaz, and Orlando USA
Breezecoin! They say they pay interest you up to 8% every month it is 96% every year .They pay $ 96000 for $ 100000 after 12 months and idiots believe it and invest money. Ponzi game is a fraud system in which investors are paid by returning from their own money or by money from subsequent investors.
We see the pictures for Kartepe project,where are the pictures of the America project?  America project for mortgage papers behind breezecoin. No projects in America. Show picture give us address give us website address. If they are not earn money with the money they get from investor money they are paying you with your money or new investor money. Ponzi system. The men behind the breezecoin say that the project in America has mortgage papers.There are no projects in America.
There was no project in America because Gurkan Akpinar owner, is going to go to jail when caught in America he is wanted in America.In Turkey Amerika and Germany he has many fraud trials, he will jailed 3 years because fraud in Germany.
Search America and England office address, virtual office. The company which has big project in America no office no employee in America. The company of Gurkan Akpinar is not 60 year old but his father is factory worker . He didn’t make construction before all lyings. Harold Kandzia other partner doing textile work before, he does not know how to manage or do construction. Everyone at this company fraudster but they are not making a sound because they make a lot of money. If you talk they shout and kick you out.They spend your money and live rich.
Project in Amerika and Turkey but why founded the company in England? and owner German? Why England? Gurkan Akpinar did not live there courts can not do anything because he live in Turkey. Kartepe project where is selling? what is website address?All lyings.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Your coin is best for long term investment or for short term investment. Little bit confused with that.
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
What is the maximum rise in price of your coin, I can except in a Month?
Activity: 136
Can you list the project is available with your project and it's place. Then it will easy for me too get into it
Activity: 106
.Both blochain is investment platform and Real Estate is investment platform. How you had got this brilliant idea of linking this both. Who is idea is this !?
amf
Activity: 70
What is purpose of Breezecoin travel app !!
Whether it had listed some of tourist spot with the Breeze coin payments?
Activity: 189
When I can able to see the Breezecoin App. I was very eager to see that. What the coin will be listed on that App?
Activity: 105
I like this project very much. Because the motive of project is unique. It's try to help the people with 20% of discount for the transaction in their coin
Pages:
Jump to: