Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT] - page 34. (Read 72297 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Everyone please go to Cryptopia and free-vote for BRIT every day ;8]
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
 Grin Grin Grin retund retund  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
I can't help think this coin's appearance back in the world is well timed for the UK EU referendum later this month.

Are there any actual plans for this coin or just a 'suck it and see'? Seems a shame if not.

I don't think it has anything to do with the referendum, I for one will be voting to keep our sovereignty, why on earth would we want to transfer all our power and law making ability to some unaccountable bureaucratic that I've never heard of?

Plus plans to announce an EU army are going to be released on the 24th: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307988

They also need the UK in the EU in order to ratify the TTIP, they plan to elevate corporations above the state, they want to privatise our courts hospitals, social services, police, pretty much everything really, if the government objects then the corporations will be able take the government to a secret tribunal and sue them for vast sums of money. It is the very definition of fascism.

The up coming vote is way more important than any general election. The sad thing is that 90% of my fellow citizens are busy watching fucking Eastenders.

Well I'm defiantly voting out, national sovereignty is important to me. Smiley
C-Cex nowadays have merchant services for the coins they list, to help you sell your products on your website for BRIT.  Anyone tried it out?

https://c-cex.com/?id=merch
legendary
Activity: 1288
I can't help think this coin's appearance back in the world is well timed for the UK EU referendum later this month.

Are there any actual plans for this coin or just a 'suck it and see'? Seems a shame if not.

I don't think it has anything to do with the referendum, I for one will be voting to keep our sovereignty, why on earth would we want to transfer all our power and law making ability to some unaccountable bureaucratic that I've never heard of?

Plus plans to announce an EU army are going to be released on the 24th: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307988

They also need the UK in the EU in order to ratify the TTIP, they plan to elevate corporations above the state, they want to privatise our courts hospitals, social services, police, pretty much everything really, if the government objects then the corporations will be able take the government to a secret tribunal and sue them for vast sums of money. It is the very definition of fascism.

The up coming vote is way more important than any general election. The sad thing is that 90% of my fellow citizens are busy watching fucking Eastenders.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

legendary
Market is fully synced now.

2 days and my wallet still not sync...very hard to download all block

I think the devs need to work on this in the near future, it is a little off putting.

That being said, the BTC chain takes about a week.
Activity: 830

2 days and my wallet still not sync...very hard to download all block
legendary
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Currently:
Block: 249500, Sup: 10843362
legendary
The wallet is currently on block 907692 and c-cex is currently on 223466?

Have five before sending coins over, unlike me Sad

Lucky it was only a test send.
legendary
Why so long to sync britcoin wallet..??

The blockchain is 2 years old, it took me 1.5 days to download it all Sad
Activity: 830
Why so long to sync britcoin wallet..??

legendary
I've paid for us to be on Cryptopia and Yobit, we should go live next week if all goes well.

Edit: looks like Cryptopia is a no go.

Anyone have any suggestions on an exchange that I can pay to add Brit quickly?

I don't want to spend too much though.

I like C-cex, they are a decent exchange, trustworthy. I'll contact them and see how much it will cost to add.

Thanks for the enthusiasm, but I wouldn't suggest anyone put money onto Yobit until we see whether they acknowledge their LISK IOUs.  Guess we'll see tomorrow?

Looks like YoBit's OK then.  Hope to get on somewhere soon!

I filled out the form on yobit a week ago, payed the required amount, contacted via support 3 times, but no reply yet.

I wish they would answer customer support tickets.

I got my money back for listing on Yobit, it scares me that they can't even be bothered to reply to support tickets, plus i've been reading stories that they don't update wallets when they are upgraded, causing forks.

C-cex is much more professional exchange.

Same here i filled out listing requests for other projects, created their YoBit code for premium listing payment, 5 weeks later, 3 support requests and they simply ignore all of them.. Very unprofessional!

I don't see them lasting much longer, the smell of mintpal and cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I've paid for us to be on Cryptopia and Yobit, we should go live next week if all goes well.

I like C-cex, they are a decent exchange, trustworthy. I'll contact them and see how much it will cost to add.

Thanks for the enthusiasm, but I wouldn't suggest anyone put money onto Yobit until we see whether they acknowledge their LISK IOUs.  Guess we'll see tomorrow?

I filled out the form on yobit a week ago, payed the required amount, contacted via support 3 times, but no reply yet.

I got my money back for listing on Yobit, it scares me that they can't even be bothered to reply to support tickets, plus i've been reading stories that they don't update wallets when they are upgraded, causing forks.

Same here i filled out listing requests for other projects, created their YoBit code for premium listing payment, 5 weeks later, 3 support requests and they simply ignore all of them.. Very unprofessional!

legendary

legendary

Nice, Brit's not dead any more:)

Happy trading fellow bag holders.
Activity: 970
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: