Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT] - page 5. (Read 72296 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
This coin is 100% dead. Nothing is happening. No announcements. No nothing. DEAD

Seems like it Undecided Undecided
Activity: 334
Merit: 101

The devs have to team up with some important people or companies to get some help otherwise technical it works but on the marketing side nothing is happening . Guys , go after the communities and those that like start up projects and this should go to the moon. Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
This coin is 100% dead. Nothing is happening. No announcements. No nothing. DEAD

BREXIT
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
I want to invest, but i don't know how

If you're in the UK, you can buy them here:
https://cryptomate.co.uk/

or see here for other options:
https://britcoin.com/buy-sell/
Activity: 22
Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Cryptomate have stopped selling this coin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Is this project still alive / being developed ?

Hi mate - Yea we're still going!  No intention of giving up, we'll get there one day Smiley

So....what now? Undecided
Activity: 143
The queen approve this coin ?
Activity: 123
It is time to pump it back
Activity: 123
0.03$ is a good price
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
Lets says this coin was successful.
What would be the max value of each coin?
£1? £10? £100?
Seems like this could be a big hit after Britain leaves the EU.
looks promising anyway  Grin

No one knows and it depends on the news coverage it gets. At the moment its the only coin which looks to target a certain country.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Once again marked for delisting. We need the 12BTC guy to come back!
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Lets says this coin was successful.
What would be the max value of each coin?
£1? £10? £100?
Seems like this could be a big hit after Britain leaves the EU.
looks promising anyway  Grin
legendary
It seems Leigh's account on here as be compromised, so keep an eye out for messages/posts from his account!  Sad
Activity: 4
Having just got in to crypto, I was interested to discover this patriotic little coin. However, my excitement waned when I discovered the apparently more active SterlingCoin, and subsequently no discussion of the differences, or potential cooperation between devs despite the projects appearing all but identical.

So what's going on? SterlingCoin's community, or at least it's developers, are considerably more active. If free time is a factor, couldn't efforts be combined to boost a common goal?

At face value it appears both these coins are fairly insubstantial plays on UK patriotism, which doesn't seem particularly in the spirit of crypto. Have I missed something? Is there a proper discussion somewhere about what Britcoin is trying to achieve, and why it's worth investing it, aside from simple national patriotism?
legendary
Is this project still alive / being developed ?

Hi mate - Yea we're still going!  No intention of giving up, we'll get there one day Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: