Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] Browse - X11 - ICO - Integrated Browser toolbar lite wallet. - page 2. (Read 4510 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
@BinPool - http://bro.binpool.com/ - up and launch for pre-reg
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Please add

https://bro.suprnova.cc

To the list of pools !

Thanks !
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
what is ico, and what is x11

ico: initial cowdfund offering, algo is x11
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
what is ico, and what is x11
Activity: 295
Whatever name you call it, 50% coins reserved for ICO "is a premine".
Activity: 152
where is this 0.52btc? because according to your ico address theres never been anything deposited.

screenshotted just before i wrote this post

thats rather misleading you cant just say "aw we have some btc in some places and stuff" it has to go to the ico address for it to be part of the ico
ICOs are getting cheaper these days  Smiley. Why don't you 3 developers forget the ICO, keep 5% premine, implement the features and earn much more that 5BTCs.

Somebody wants to earn some quick bucks for a weekend trip  Grin.

We were under the impression that premine is frowned upon the most , our initial thought was to go this route, then we read posts where people saying 2.3% premin omgz that's too much so decided to go the ico route, you think with this max coin supply 5% would have been acceptable?

Thanks for the 3 people so that have contacted me so far ICO still open 6 days.. 0.52btc total, 10% to target first day Smiley
Activity: 117
I like the concept... but no escrow ICO Undecided
Activity: 295
ICOs are getting cheaper these days  Smiley. Why don't you 3 developers forget the ICO, keep 5% premine, implement the features and earn much more that 5BTCs.

Somebody wants to earn some quick bucks for a weekend trip  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Someone is going to have to change their ticker when the other BRO makes it to the exchanges.    Grin

-tb-

Edit:  Actually, this BRO will be dead by the time the other BRO goes live.
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman
i can post some screenshots if you like  Grin

this is awkward

epy initial post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11285094

practically word for word lol, copies of coins almost always 100% turn out to be a scam in some form, people only make copies to try and replicate success
Activity: 126
ICO, no escrow, no scrrenshot, just a newbie and his post  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Can you at least post some screenshots?

You can't blame people for their "snake pit" behaviour when you make an ANN without any decent info. Learn some basis communication skills dev.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Just go for non-ICO coins, simple
Yeah that's what I mean. I think this is a rip off because EPY managed to get their ICO funds in so they're going for the bitcoins and probably won't deliver.

Its not ripped off from anything thanks ,its not word for word at all I have just looked at the thread you mention if you don't want to invest fine but pls don't spread lies, anyway don't all announcements follow a pretty standard format?

Tis why this community is becoming a snake pit , everyone thinks everyone else is out to get people , no trust anymore for anything..

Don't want to help? fine move along, go invest in other ICO like Virals 150 btc from known dodgy people . lol now going for a 2nd ico on c-cex to milk you for more money , and when it pops people will hate a little more every crypto, meanwhile decent people trying to do something get tarred with the same brush.

sad really

To the few norm people that have contacted me already I thank you for your support.
Activity: 80
Yeah that's what I mean. I think this is a rip off because EPY managed to get their ICO funds in so they're going for the bitcoins and probably won't deliver.
epy actually delivered on its promises so far though
Activity: 80
How long before the 200k coins are mined?

EDIT: Wait, hang on a minute, this is word for word the same announcement that Empyrean made. Except you have 200k coins. Did you see that people bought into a coin with no escrow and are trying to scam people out of btc?
Pages:
Jump to: