Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 86. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
★ WORLDCORE ★
Site is working again. But any announcement from the devs would have been nice.
Activity: 224
Guys, you cannot leave people in the dark like this, especially not when you have a crowdfunding running people have injected their hard earned cash into - it is simply not fair!
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Activity: 230
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
My guess is that Bitrad is dead. You do not just leave a site unattended for 12 hours when it is down and more importantly you do not ignore your users. They did both.
I agree, but we hope we wrong. It's so fantastic this project.... Angry
My guess is that Bitrad is dead. You do not just leave a site unattended for 12 hours when it is down and more importantly you do not ignore your users. They did both.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Here in Brazil site is off too.
Their website is still down? It has been down for me for the past 8 hours here (at least).

Looks like it... It would be nice to know what is happening.

Yes, they seriously need some more activity here on the forum AND on Twitter! Can't do a crowdfunding and then be this quiet!
Activity: 616
Their website is still down? It has been down for me for the past 8 hours here (at least).

Looks like it... It would be nice to know what is happening.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
anyone know what is masternode?
Take me less than one minute to find the answer

Masternodes are nodes running the same wallet software on the same blockchain to provide extra services to the network.  These services include:

Anonymization increased privacy of transactions
    Instant transactions
    A decentralized governance
    A decentralized budgeting system
    Immutable proposal and voting systems.

For providing such services, masternodes are also paid a certain portion of reward for each block. This can serve as a passive income to the masternode owners minus their running cost.
Activity: 282
anyone know what is masternode?
looks like website is offline  Huh

Yep, it has been down all night - NOT good! Freaking terrible actually. I even wrote an article on them and released yesterday, now traffic to them is dead - great. Wrote to them on Twitter but no response.

guys how much BRO you get every hour?

I get around 0.032 BRO

From listening to the radio? I am not sure what I get per hour yet, but today I got around 0.3-0.4, and I have been on the radio for 12 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
looks like website is offline  Huh
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
Is the site under maintenance? I get a Gateway error.
Activity: 151
You know, the translation will not come to you Smiley
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
why is my accumulated balance is not paid?
Activity: 282
why my bitradio not paying out, i have already 0.35 on my actual balance, and my wallet is also open.

Just leave you wallet open and let it sync. When it's done you will receive your earnings
already running about 5hrs ago, sync done, still may balance is not transferring.
Activity: 561
why my bitradio not paying out, i have already 0.35 on my actual balance, and my wallet is also open.

Just leave you wallet open and let it sync. When it's done you will receive your earnings
Activity: 561
Can someone kind enough to teach or explain on how to run MasterNode?
What to do? It is like staking? Do i just need to leave my wallet open? Help us please? Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: