Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BROTHER token BRAT - charity, crypto experts, you - page 9. (Read 1217467 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Any news? partnership?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
The calm before the storm

Since Brother didn't actually have an ICO ( only 8 ETH), everything is moving slowly. But I think, closer to the summer the situation will change.

The community needs to spread the word about BRAT! I have been holding this coin from the beginning and have seen impressive growth already. BRAT is currently listed on a few exchanges -  IDEX, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta! We need more people trading to increase the volume! We will see some big moves in the next couple of months...hang on for the ride!

maybe I'm too suspicious, but I think this is an acciunt fake of a dev. 1 activity? all this joy for the project that does not give news? there are many identical posts from people with only 1 activity. I'm losing hope.

Not a fake account. I'm just an investor like you. As far as account activity, I just created and posted for the first time yesterday. Anyway, to address your response regarding joy for the project, if you read the second sentence of my previous post, then you will see that I'm an investor in the project. Since my initial investment, I've gained more than 2000%, which I'm still holding. I would say that is a very impressive gain! So, I'm very excited about the potential future of BRAT! Do I expect enormous growth over night? Nope, and I would advise you not to expect it either. Crypto investments are new territory for many people, but should be treated like any other investment. In other words, do not invest more than you can afford to lose, do your research, and be patient. Do you expect the developers to post news everyday? Again, be patient and do your research! If you are losing hope due to this post or other posts that you have read in forums such as this one; then I'm certain that research is not in your wheel house, and because of that, you will lose!

Activity: 9
Since Brother didn't actually have an ICO ( only 8 ETH), everything is moving slowly. But I think, closer to the summer the situation will change.

The community needs to spread the word about BRAT! I have been holding this coin from the beginning and have seen impressive growth already. BRAT is currently listed on a few exchanges -  IDEX, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta! We need more people trading to increase the volume! We will see some big moves in the next couple of months...hang on for the ride!

maybe I'm too suspicious, but I think this is an acciunt fake of a dev. 1 activity? all this joy for the project that does not give news? there are many identical posts from people with only 1 activity. I'm losing hope.

Ok, but being active on social networks etc does’ nt cost anything. stop excuses
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Support this big project !!!!!! Dev's any news???
Hi, when will be airdrop?
You can read all the conditions for a mirror airdrop here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28820754
I looked through Google translator. Could not find there anything about the exact dates. Do you have such information?

Tomorrow is last day for registration.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The announcement of the airdrop has already given consequences. Everyone is just waiting for him. I have patience but soon I'll just buy tokens on the exchange  Cheesy
I'll look at the dynamics of the MDL token and if the airdrop positively affects the price of the token, then I'll buy the token Brat in advance.
While the volume of trading is small, it will not give you practically no information.
Activity: 320
I'm doing it differently. Every day I check my wallet - and as soon as I receive the MDL tokens, it immediately becomes clear that the brat token will soon be airdroped.
If it's not difficult write here in the thread when you get them. Thank you in advance.
OK no problem. It is a pity that you can not put a reminder that works when certain conditions come.
Activity: 252

There are also English, too, in the English branch https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28821297
Thanks alot! The developers do not specify the timing of the airdrop, however.
Hi, when will be airdrop?
You can read all the conditions for a mirror airdrop here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28820754
It is a pity that all the conditions there are written in a language differ than English.

There are also English, too, in the English branch https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28821297
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Hi guys, is Brat worth investing in ? Ive not heard of it today  Huh
I looked at the text that you wrote about yourself in the profile ... I think you're trying very badly.

Well im open to any tips or advice you might want to offer Smiley
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I'm doing it differently. Every day I check my wallet - and as soon as I receive the MDL tokens, it immediately becomes clear that the brat token will soon be airdroped.
If it's not difficult write here in the thread when you get them. Thank you in advance.
And I'll do it easier - I'll also check the receipt of MDL tokens. You do not participate in that airdrop?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Any news, devs? In the thread, should I wait for the community manager?
Activity: 336
No, there is nothing on this issue. I think this is a tricky marketing move - the participants have to constantly monitor the social networks of the project and somehow they follow the project itself.
The announcement of the airdrop has already given consequences. Everyone is just waiting for him. I have patience but soon I'll just buy tokens on the exchange  Cheesy
I'll look at the dynamics of the MDL token and if the airdrop positively affects the price of the token, then I'll buy the token Brat in advance.
Activity: 364
No, there is nothing on this issue. I think this is a tricky marketing move - the participants have to constantly monitor the social networks of the project and somehow they follow the project itself.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I looked at the text that you wrote about yourself in the profile ... I think you're trying very badly.
Activity: 294
If I now say yes - do you invest? And vice versa? Learn the WP and the project itself. Decide for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: