Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRXT] Brexitcoin | scrypt | MINEABLE | BREXIT COIN RE-LAUNCH - page 4. (Read 7469 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Living in CEST - love cookies :-)
It's been two days and I still did not get their coins from mining :/ Suspicious

Which pool are you using?

and are you sure you're configured correctly?

If you're hitting a low mining rate, and especially during a time when the network hashrate is high, your payout will be low and depending on which pool you're using, the payout threshold may not have been reached..

for whichever pool you're using, head over to their site and check your balance

It's difficult to answer anything specifically as I have too little info to work from regarding the pool. etc...

what are you talking about ? network hash high ? noone mined this coin since I changed the daemon .. dev didn't do anything after I chnaged it ..

netmhashps   0.03495203

you could mine this coin currently with an calculator :-)

dead coin

cookie

Other pools are running, there's miners active, we have been checking in on the pools to see what the activity was... and noticed cookiepool has been showing no activity since we updated the wallet/source code.

When you say Dev didn't do anything? other than letting you know of the source code change and then waiting to see those changes kick in, and then not seeing activity on your pool, we weren't sure what else was required of us, other than promoting the use of your pool and driving some mining activity there.

What else was needed of us cookie?

Maybe promote it after you asked for the info, and maybe inform pooloperators about missing nodes ...

out of curiosity who got the first pool bounty ?

cookie
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
It's been two days and I still did not get their coins from mining :/ Suspicious

If you're hitting a low mining rate, and especially during a time when the network hashrate is high, your payout will be low and depending on which pool you're using, the payout threshold may not have been reached..

It's difficult to answer anything specifically as I have too little info to work from regarding the pool. etc...

what are you talking about ? network hash high ? noone mined this coin since I changed the daemon .. dev didn't do anything after I chnaged it ..

netmhashps   0.03495203

dead coin

cookie

Other pools are running, there's miners active, we have been checking in on the pools to see what the activity was... and noticed cookiepool has been showing no activity since we updated the wallet/source code.

When you say Dev didn't do anything? other than letting you know of the source code change and then waiting to see those changes kick in, and then not seeing activity on your pool, we weren't sure what else was required of us, other than promoting the use of your pool and driving some mining activity there.

What else was needed of us cookie?
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
brexitcoin added to poloniex  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yay, i am rich  Grin

Well i will be if i get the coins.
Activity: 75
Living in CEST - love cookies :-)

netmhashps   0.03495203

dead coin

sorry just saw the missing nodes .. there is some hash going on (netmhashps   296.20705566)

cookie
Activity: 78
brexitcoin added to poloniex  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Put my A2 on it for a while. Always nice to hold some coins. Just in case  Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
wonder if they are also worried about brexit coin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5JoQT7XhW0
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Coin is garbage. Listed on Nova with premine funds already down to 2 sats.

This coin has nowhere to go. I tried mining at brxt.block-genesis.ml and crashed the site in 5 minutes. lol.

There are too many better coins to mine with scrypt. I won't waste any more time on this one.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
What is your main goal of project Brexitcoin?
Activity: 84
Hi all,

My mining pool http://thecryptocoinman.com/ is now running Brexitcoin and it is currently at only 0.5% FEE's.

Happy mining.

Tony
Delete all the files except the old wallet wallet.dat launched a new wallet. Balance to 0, although there are old transactions, but it says "Status: conflict". How to return the coins?

Delete all files including the wallet and move on.  Why waste your time with a walletbuilders shitcoin?  Mine something that has some value.  Or do you like wasting electricity and your time?

Ignore this fool!

Have a peruse through the source code, you will see it is not Wallet Builders code, therefore not shitcoin like your uninformed claims...

Either add something substantial to the conversation, or go play your childish games where they would be most appropriate, like maybe minecraft i'm sure you'll be good at it... requires very little critical thought and you can go about live your life in a happy, blissful little bubble.

Enjoy! :-)
Delete all the files except the old wallet wallet.dat launched a new wallet. Balance to 0, although there are old transactions, but it says "Status: conflict". How to return the coins?

If you're using the old wallet, you'll need to disregard that wallet,  In our Relaunch Announcement, we go into great detail regarding the loss of coins, due to using a new wallet and code, etc... (you should check it out, it's really informative)

But anyway, coins for our initial launch wallets have to be disregarded,   we are happy to send you the coins you were sent before, you will need to download the new wallet, on our website... once you have done that post us your new address and we will resend you your coins
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Delete all files including the wallet and move on.  Why waste your time with a walletbuilders shitcoin?  Mine something that has some value.  Or do you like wasting electricity and your time?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 512
Activity: 31
coin at icostart again?  Cheesy
ITS JOKE!

Must be confused this Coin Discusion is from BRXT and  isnt the latecomer to the show , the ICOStart coin is not BRXT and is a quick copy , and shuv'd up to ICOS   
the User who keeps posting it is well , an undesired user

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
why this guy is posting his ico coin here?
it is clear that this one was the first brexit coin.
no where else to market than other coin threads..?

dont take it too seriously!
Pages:
Jump to: