Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 7. (Read 69760 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi
This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can't hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Let's see how Dogecoin move fastly.
Some day in the future, Bitsum, my favorite coin, will move upwards fastly like this.

imagine all crypto falling in a black hole, only BTC and DOGE will survive :-) why? I don't know but a meme coin without any active development is still one of the top 25 on matketcap
Bitsum will raise like doge in ten years, maybe...
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
We r working) stay tuned...
Finally, you made a thread after long time.
Anyway, it is good to hear that the Bitsum team have kept working hard behind the scenes.
hope that you will publish next thread which announce about new achievement of Bitsum project.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Long time no see, @4egod.
Anyway, many thanks for the announcement on latest exchange listing of Bitsum project.
How about the progress on developing Bitsum messenger platform?

We r working) stay tuned...
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Dear users, we are pleased to announce that Bitsum (BSM) has been listed to BITEXBOOK exchange!
Now you can trade or withdraw BSM easily, quickly and with minimal commissions.
You also have the opportunity to trade in RUB and USD through cross-pairs with other crypto on the exchange.
Direct link for BTC/BSM pair: https://bitexbook.com/trading/bsmbtc
If you have any questions you can freely ask them at:
http://t.me/joinchat/G9UbNBJUhCKVZPdzaeEGYA
Happy trading for all!
Activity: 174
Bitsum has been on the way downward to 1 satoshi.
The coin has fluctuated between 2 and 3 satoshi with very buy orders at 2 and 1 satoshi.
https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/BSM

Some lucky guy got them with 1 satoshi.  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Bitsum coin project is technically exceptional and has a huge market space for growth, and is worth the patience of investors to hold and wait for huge returns.
Activity: 151
I have a wish in which my buy orders at 2 satoshi will be filled up next days.
In fact, Bitsum has fallen to 2 satoshi in Stocks exchange hours ago.
Fortunately, the coin will bounce back soon.
Stay tuned to see its rally and take profits.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
GUI wallet is not running smoothly. It needs to be reopened to continue synchronization, and it can not be synchronized to the latest block at once.
Activity: 100
I have a wish in which my buy orders at 2 satoshi will be filled up next days.
Activity: 51
hello all,
i have some problem with gui wallet, if i start it, try to connect with localhost and don't find demon for blockchain, if i start bitsumd same thing.
 i upgraded last version but doesnt work what i have to do ?
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
I hope bitsum survives in 3 satoshiits conditions in the crypto market are very bad, bitsum will be able to survive because there is still a lot of support.
Big buy orders often broken at the right time, so I really hope that the current big buy walls at 3 satoshi in Stocks exchange will exist there next days.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I hope bitsum survives in 3 satoshiits conditions in the crypto market are very bad, bitsum will be able to survive because there is still a lot of support.
Activity: 99
Less buy orders at 3 satoshi, and more guys want to sell their coins at 4 satoshi.
There is no price gap in Stocks exchange today.
It's not good signal, in my point of view.
Bitsum has come closer to the timepoint when all buy orders at 3 satoshi will be broken.
It might happen tomorrow.
You maybe right because the buy orders at 3 satoshi dropped a bit less.
Sellers tend to lose their patience and will fall into panic sells someday when the whole market turns worse.
Activity: 100
Bitsum might only drop below 3 satoshi if the whole crypto market turns into very bad situation.
This very bad scenario might occur only bitcoin experiences dramatic rises or falls.  Roll Eyes
I strongly believe that this dramatical drops will only happen with massively panic sells.
So, I totally agree with your point.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
The whole market has turned to very bad movements, and changed to a bloody one.
Massive massacre every where with most of altcoins.
It's time to save your portfolio, your money by turning off your computers.
Forget about crypto for days, then come back later.
Activity: 97
In reality, the price of Bitsum has kept dropping.
It might drop below 3 satoshi next few days.
Currently, massive buy orders at 3 satoshi, but these buy walls don't make any sense.
You can certainly wait for it.
Waiting to buy cheap coins will take a lot of waiting time, but it deserves because buying cheap coins might result in massive returns.
In reality, the price of Bitsum has kept dropping.
It might drop below 3 satoshi next few days.
Currently, massive buy orders at 3 satoshi, but these buy walls don't make any sense.
Activity: 97
I bought Bitsum more than one hour ago, hope that Bitsum will give you high return, not losses.
I will keep watching the movement of Bitsum in exchanges and communication in the ANN carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: