Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now - page 14. (Read 46518 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
great job devs, any mining calcualtor ?
https://whattomine.com/coins/245-bci-equihash  Smiley, however we are forking to a ProgPOW in 2 days.
yeah I was asking about a progpow mining calc but i guess the new difficulty is not known yet.

I just setup my nomp pool , im waiting on your strtum implementation code to be uploaded as well as windows
amd and linux miners
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The business is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the plan.
Activity: 51
Anyone got a miner for ProgPOW yet ? I'd test my implementation if possible before the fork to get the pool ready...

great question.
fork in 2 days, where can we find Progpow mining software ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
https://whattomine.com/coins/245-bci-equihash  Smiley, however we are forking to a ProgPOW in 2 days.
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
LOL great way to spam  Roll Eyes, this sint even an ICO lol
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Activity: 35
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Activity: 93
Miners! Fork is on block 542524, stop mining 100 blocks before the fork block, immature coins won't be transferred to new chain!.. Don't do transfers on fork block either! Only CONFIRMED balances on block 542524 will be transferred to new chain!

^^^^ Note this everybody!  ^^^^
This is because we are dumping the BTC chain, so technically this isnt even a fork. All wallet balances will be moved to new chain, wallet addresses stay same, you can claim your fork coins with BTC privkey etc. Nothing changes on that. Same blocktimes, same block rewards. Just new POW!
If you have ANY questions, join our telegram or discord, someone from dev team is there almost 24/7
https://t.me/bitcoininterest
https://discord.gg/dwTuMra

And for that one tired troll... We arent using ethereum codebase, we arent using ethereum nodes...

We are running ProgPOW on Bitcoind.

Activity: 14
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many ideas with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
Activity: 1
Miners! Fork is on block 542524, stop mining 100 blocks before the fork block, immature coins won't be transferred to new chain!.. Don't do transfers on fork block either! Only CONFIRMED balances on block 542524 will be transferred to new chain!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Anyone got a miner for ProgPOW yet ? I'd test my implementation if possible before the fork to get the pool ready...
Activity: 88
no interest payments for august?

is it because of the fork?

No and no. Its because of pork and pop-corn deficit in Cuba. I was shepherding people like a master-dictator, leaving traces of my lash on their butts. No complains for ur loss now. U need a boss, someone who would command u what to do, dominate over u, tell u what to buy and when is the lunch time. How many times should I repeat that there wont be any forks. We cant bear 300 silly bitcoin forks.

da fuck u babbling about you mongoloid?
Activity: 8

Its paid 😀
Activity: 88

Activity: 115
Im starting to grasp the idea. Especially with the changes i've read. The tiered staking pools and what not. Just odd you have to keep updating it every "such and such" to keep up the rewards. Not sure if thats to weed out the lazy and let people take advantage of the laziness. I dunno if thats the actual case.

Yes.  I kind of hoped there was a "stake everything" address.  That way I don't need to worry about updating every week or month or whatever.  It's too time consuming to manage.
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
Im starting to grasp the idea. Especially with the changes i've read. The tiered staking pools and what not. Just odd you have to keep updating it every "such and such" to keep up the rewards. Not sure if thats to weed out the lazy and let people take advantage of the laziness. I dunno if thats the actual case.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

1) why cant we just keep adding to the staked amount like other staking methods.

Because of Nothing-At-Stake problem. When ur rewards grow others get a decrease in the amount of farmed coins per second and vise versa. To compensate for the loss of a stranger and balance out the discrepancies between reward creation in ur- and their wallets u distribute the not-yet-taken reward to them in a provably fair non-transparent but opaque fashion thereby a stranger cant make sure the rewards they never took will ever be compensated.

Activity: 315
Merit: 8
Im curious to know the philosophy behind your choice in regards to how staking works. I have never seen such a complicated staking method. I dont see how "common" folk will be able to fully utilize it. Perhaps im wrong. Guess I just have a few questions.

1) why cant we just keep adding to the staked amount like other staking methods.

2) from what I understand, you cant add coins during a set staking period (i use the 1 month) so you would need a completely new address? Correct? Its really confusing. I dont see a lot of people making new addresses just to add to the pot when a month staking "set" of coins is locked out. Risking your returns. Why is that needed? Is this why the net hash is so low? Just doesnt seem very practical and easy. Like the way the coin is being pitched.

3) Why do we need the separate addresses if so. The coin is behind this pitch that you just "deposit it and forget it" but you apparently cant even get interest on it if you dont use the .io website. Why?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Has the mining algo changed , if so what miner is used for BCI?
Not yet but it will soon. We will release a new miner once we are about to fork.

please stop pm'ing me your bitconnect referral links  Roll Eyes  ~tia!
If someone is spamming you a ref link please report that user and mods. They will disable their messaging privileges.

>>> you even code brah?  Cheesy  ...how about change your name to ethereum-connect?  hmmm
No, I am not the coder, i am not a programmer, why do you ask? We have an amazing dev team.  Smiley if you are having any issues please let me know, although no issues have been reported.

stop calling yourself bitcoin and stop preteding to be a computer geek your last commit was may 21!!  Cheesy  LOL!!bwhaahaa ===> https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest

okay noted. thank you, have a nice day.

you are not bitcoin anything you are ethereum fork!!! wtf  :\  ~nice logo!!
to everyone else I will no longer be responding to him, he seems to just be a troll with to much time on his hands. Please keep an eye on this thread as we will be launching our testnet soon and then forking.
Thanks for all your support!

I have toked a lot of weed and am still not perished from the inside nor do I emit fetid smell. I can do coding on demand but will ask for a money transfer that will surely not go through as no one will be up to make any trasfers as no one is inclined to deal with me in the first place. Im telling u this because u have neither background in technical fields nor ability to bring anything about.
Pages:
Jump to: