Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now - page 40. (Read 46518 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Which exchanges are supporting this fork?
Will it be of similar value of BTG?

Some exchanges will support this fork and the devs are doing their best to add more exchanges that will support this fork. I hope devs will do his best to make this project successful.
After the fork this coin will surely be dumped by traders that hace no real knowledge so when that happens I will be buying the coins for a cheaper price.
Yes, after the fork the coin is duped before but the smart ones hold the coin and get huge profits ahead as the coin will then pump back to have great profits in the future. This fork is really intresting and a good number of peoples will invest in it.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

Some exchanges will support this fork and the devs are doing their best to add more exchanges that will support this fork. I hope devs will do his best to make this project successful.
After the fork this coin will surely be dumped by traders that hace no real knowledge so when that happens I will be buying the coins for a cheaper price.
Activity: 602

Its only 4 days remaining until they launched the fork for bitcoin. Are these really gonna happen guys? What do you think? Have they collected enough to support their platform?
Bitcoin holders still have the chance to make their coins park to avoid the forks. I still don't know when exactly the forks happen but well wait for their further announcements by keeping track on this thread.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Its only 4 days remaining until they launched the fork for bitcoin. Are these really gonna happen guys? What do you think? Have they collected enough to support their platform?
Lets find out, we got nothing to lose though if we park our bitcoin in the supported exchange although the fees might be a bit of problem to those who have small amount of bitcoin like me. Hope it'll be worth it.
Hoping also that after this fork, btc will rise again so that my btc will also increased its value. Moreover, I think everyone will be happy if the transaction fee of the bitcoin will be lower considering this is part of the fork. Also, bitcoin interest is here to help btc holders to avoid the fork and parked it while gaining some interest.
Activity: 294
Only one exchange participates in this fork? And for how long should bitkoin be stocked on exchanges? I'm interested in this fork.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Lets find out, we got nothing to lose though if we park our bitcoin in the supported exchange although the fees might be a bit of problem to those who have small amount of bitcoin like me. Hope it'll be worth it.
For me, this is also a problem, because I do not have bitcoins at all. But I will be happy to observe this project and its development.

That is really a problem for us, if we don't have that high amount of btc in our wallet then we cannot get benefits from this fork. Let's just hope devs will open a bounty or free airdrops.
Activity: 574

For me, this is also a problem, because I do not have bitcoins at all. But I will be happy to observe this project and its development.
Activity: 126
I have a bitcoin in my wallet, how to get this fork currency, please guide
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
How is your investment process actually working now?
Unfortunately I can not use bitcoin, but I'll see how this coin will be traded on stock exchanges. Perhaps it will be interesting for speculation.
But, why you cant use bitcoin? I can use it, probably because of your internet connection so you cant even make any transaction from bitcoin?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
With such laws on the crypto currency as today, I think we will not soon see this fork. Very many abandoned Bitcoin. Very sorry.
Activity: 308
If BI can avoid all the troubles associated with the banking business, then there will be much more transactions, which of course will support the coin
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 224
Unfortunately I can not use bitcoin, but I'll see how this coin will be traded on stock exchanges. Perhaps it will be interesting for speculation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 104
Bifurcating soon, which team is the dominant divergent coin this time? Does anyone want to analyze the influence of this coin technically?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
What is the exchanges that support this fork? Are you willing to add others exchange rather than HitBTC like Bittrex? Poloniex?
HitBTC and recently they added OkEx. So right now there are currently two exchanges for this project. Check the opening page it was posted there.

I dont know why anybody ask this question again and again.. The correct answer as we can use bitcoin core wallet and of course 2 exchange support BCI is HitBTC and OkEx.
I thought there will be more wallets that will also support this Fork, that will be much easier. This project is not that popular from previous forks like Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash but I hope it will last longer than BCC and won't end up just like a bubble.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
5 days remain and the fork of Bitcoin Interest will take place, do the market will go back to normal in these few days or not, no one know ! . but we can still take advantage of that and buy more bitcoin to get more Bitcoin Interest when the fork happened.
Bitcoin interest fork launch seems much excited and 4 more days for now January 22nd, its latest technology focusing on the speedy fiction-less transactions also we observe handling many transactions per second is a big spark, it is really astonishing where we can gain interest on the coin, hope it hit moon.
Pages:
Jump to: