Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now - page 74. (Read 46518 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I moved my bitcoin to hitBTC, I hate trade in this exchange, I did it that just to get bitcoin interest, I usually didn't care much to claim when the fork happen, but this time I liked the concept of bitcoin interest, so I hope everything will go right and I got some of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
I'm waiting when it's released to download the wallet, so I can see what to do, or when to do to have the slice of what's possible to find off from the coins of this one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I feel bitcoin interest is a good platform with a better choice to make some coins Shocked instead of storing in wallet, it's better to try the service of bitcoin interest. As this project and fork getting more interesting day by day.
Bitcoin Interest is will help the bitcoin holders to gain more profits as they park their coin. Such an interesting and nice idea to have this kind of services having no hassle when getting a profit. Investors will really like this platform because of its unique features and services.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Bitcoin interest engineers have a good knowledge about cryptocurrenicies...They don't control anything or mining of bitcoin interest...Their engineers are highly qualified to control their project..
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Hi, dev, i have a little question about when the fork will drops to wallets which have a btc at balance. It will 22 jan or when? In which exchanges? Thanks  Wink
We will be releasing the official BCI wallet. You can use this to claim your BCI coins as long as you have your BTC private key. Additionally, you can move your BTC to an exchange that will support Bitcoin Interest prior to the fork and be credited on there.  Smiley
New Video

"BCI In The Press
CNN - https://www.ccn.com/new-bitcoin-fork-adopts-interest-payments/"
You should probably edit the the company Logo ,it's CCN not CNN . It might be an innocent mistake , but some people who read it for first time and click the link ,might think you are trying to fool them and that will decrease the trust on the project . Little things could make big diffrence.
Thank you, this has been updated.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I feel bitcoin interest is a good platform with a better choice to make some coins Shocked instead of storing in wallet, it's better to try the service of bitcoin interest. As this project and fork getting more interesting day by day.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
"BCI In The Press
CNN - https://www.ccn.com/new-bitcoin-fork-adopts-interest-payments/"
You should probably edit the the company Logo ,it's CCN not CNN . It might be an innocent mistake , but some people who read it for first time and click the link ,might think you are trying to fool them and that will decrease the trust on the project . Little things could make big diffrence.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hi, dev, i have a little question about when the fork will drops to wallets which have a btc at balance. It will 22 jan or when? In which exchanges? Thanks  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hm this project and the fork getting more interesting from day to day ... exchanges starting to support it and hitbtc is one of them.  Do we get 1:1   ?  And I also wonder how much value this coin is going to gain.
Activity: 574
It's nice to see good feedback about the project. This all the same greatly affects the number of followers of the project. I will follow the further development of this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I think there are more potentials in this fork. It just needs to have a lot of support from exchanges and other cryptocurrency platforms. Are they working closely unto this?
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Bitcoin Interest parking coins service is what everyone will really notice here in their ICO. Who doesn't love passive income anyways? This would also be a community that is build up with the strongest sharing and connection in social network. I keep on sharing Bitcoin Interest in my fellow crypto community because we all know that this has a potential to become one of the top cryptos in the market and everyone's excited for Bitcoin Interest launch.

Agree, let's continue to promote it and let's aim to get more serious investors to join and support the project. I am looking forward for more updates and announcements from this project. I hope dev will always update us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Interest parking coins service is what everyone will really notice here in their ICO. Who doesn't love passive income anyways? This would also be a community that is build up with the strongest sharing and connection in social network. I keep on sharing Bitcoin Interest in my fellow crypto community because we all know that this has a potential to become one of the top cryptos in the market and everyone's excited for Bitcoin Interest launch.

Yeah, this feature will make BCI popularity goes up, though there are already projects that have same feature. BCI needs to make more add-ons so many people will choose bci rather than those other projects.
Passive income for fork of Bitcoin Interest make us must attention at this project beside the increasing of price. What is the exactly time ICO end?
Yeah exactly that's right, because all we have to do is park our coin and automatically will generate an income. So interesting then, knowing our coin is not only safe but also have some profits in it. So much more to know about this project and I can tell that it has other services to offer with.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
What time team estimate to launch wallet and pools? I hope i can gather some BCI after fork? We only have week and months period for interest? Could we have days period?
Activity: 434

Yeah, this feature will make BCI popularity goes up, though there are already projects that have same feature. BCI needs to make more add-ons so many people will choose bci rather than those other projects.
Passive income for fork of Bitcoin Interest make us must attention at this project beside the increasing of price. What is the exactly time ICO end?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
This project will resonate well with mindset of bitcoiners - can be the additional savings account for bitcoiners next to bitcoin as gold. Like you would have a gold reserve and then a crypto savings account.

Yes, that's good news. But for now, I am waiting for the response of the administrator and developers, Because there are members accusing this project fraud. Hope not.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Hi guys! How are you doing with the new fork? The developer added a new exchange. I hope to participate in this fork, earlier the forks were profitable, let's look at this one.
Activity: 672
A lot of people are not ready to take the risk of saving their coin on a site, the prefer a site with an Excellency track record, so that they feel their coins is safe. The proposed idea is great but their is alot of work to be done towards convincing people that they can trust your site and tale the risk. Aside that this is a great idea

they said hitBTC exchange will support Bitcoin Interest, so there is no need to use their wallet or anything, you just need to hold ur btc on hitBTC in order to receive this coin. I don't see any risk with that, it true that hitBTC is not that good exchange, but it's not an exchange that could steal our bitcoin.

Is there any wallet aside from hitBTC that you willl be able to receive the coin? And how much coin will you get when you are holding 1BTC in that wallet?
Dude, for real? Just search on google, there is an answer to your question. Probably HitBTC and much other major exchange will support this hard fork. The rate is 1:1, so if you own 1 BTC you got 1BCI.

If this is true, then this is not bad news, as recently wrote here that it's scammers and there can not be any forks! And I did not see a response from the developers, who can say anything about this?
Pages:
Jump to: