Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now - page 91. (Read 46518 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Allright another fork to get some free money out of the 1:1 ratio payout. Every other week another fork takes place and makes the rich richer. Just for that one should buy some more BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
similar projects are not just a lot, their big pile
and there are new ones every week.
so you will answer about the question, will there be a bonus to the bitcoin holders?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
HeyOP,
As of now, your ANN sounds like mere words only.
If I were you I would, first of all, demonstrate project's source code, cause in your case it really matters.
Until it's publicly available I don't see any reasons to discuss it further, cause there are tons of questions to be.

Yes, but let's wait for the devs to finalize his ann thread and add more details about the project. I'm sure as time goes by we can get accurate answers for all our questions about this project. I just really hope that dev will be more active in answering our queries.
How many days should we wait until they finish their Ann thread? Op should be active in this kind of issue to clarify our doubts about this project. They need to be serious about this because this project seems different from other.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
HeyOP,
If I were you I would, first of all, demonstrate project's source code, cause in your case it really matters.
Until it's publicly available I don't see any reasons to discuss it further, cause there are tons of questions to be.

Yes, but let's wait for the devs to finalize his ann thread and add more details about the project. I'm sure as time goes by we can get accurate answers for all our questions about this project. I just really hope that dev will be more active in answering our queries.
Activity: 112
Many people are getting to it. The community is talking about this great project. It is really a nice one of a kind project. And additionally, this project is very clear and promising to what do they aim and what their platform. I am so excited to see what will happen to the upcoming launch of this Bitcoin Interest in the coming January of 2018! I really hope that more people also are looking for this nice project. Keep progressing better and stay for better developments. I will be still looking forward to this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I think it is like buying BIC Coins and staking them in your account / wallet ?  There are already too many projects similar like this. What will be the profit for the investors ? 
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Great project with different platforms that makes their community contributes to the decentralization , helping to protect it from failure. Also, I'm have questions about the details about there token.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Is that a new fork from the fork? Do I understand correctly? If so, who can tell me which exchanges this will take place? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is open source and anyone can fork it or copy as most of the existed coins and tokens took basic idea and code concept from Bitcoin. I will be watching for important updates like dates when this actually will take place. This is in announcement phases and more has to come out yet.

Yeah, well explained. There are already a lot of forked project now and all of them have quite good price value. This project is still new and Im sure a lot of members will be curious and some of them will try to invest and support this project. Looking forward for more improvements of this project.
Activity: 602
Bitcoin interest is made of technology...saving bitcoin,after month they are giving interest...that is a new idea... But how much interest we get from saving..Huh
Is this really a good idea saving bitcoin then after a month we get interest?. But how they will manage this if there is a fork happen? Sounds complicated to me because I wonder how they get the interest and how secured are the investor with their savings?.
Activity: 560
Interesting, so Bitcoin Interest project is like a cyber bitcoin bank that allows users entrust their savings and get to earn interest with them. Is there any the securities features that can ensure that all funds will be stored safely with Bitcoin Interest?
Activity: 434
The new project again has been Launched and they are gonna fork bitcoin again.  So this like Loan, but using bitcoins, Lower mining difficulty is a good asset in this one, because it is so hard to mine right now and you need bigger and powerful miners.

Very impressive project which is very detailed to its advocacy. But im wonder on its tokens, hopefully the dev will give some details as I believed this kind of project have a bright future.
Activity: 294
what's with so many fork happening this 2nd half quarter of 2017? i already received 5 free new fork coin from my bitcoin. well, i don't want to whine about it. free money is free money. Cheesy
Activity: 574
If I understand correctly, this project will be something like a savings bank for bitkoynov? That is, investments will be saved and accumulated at the expense of interest?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Bitcoin interest is made of technology...saving bitcoin,after month they are giving interest...that is a new idea... But how much interest we get from saving..Huh
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Your last project and your longtime project, stamps, and soferox, did you forget about its development? I just wondering why you create a new project instead of developing your 'neglected' old project.

you could not give me a link to the old project you refer to.

You mean, can he provide the links of the old projects that he mentioned for references? If what he was saying is true, then, the dev needs to address those first. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
I think this kind of development is good, but if you look at it from a different perspective, all the programs that go through must be balanced with the division
where is the official website about bitcoin delivery?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Bitcoin is open source and anyone can fork it or copy as most of the existed coins and tokens took basic idea and code concept from Bitcoin. I will be watching for important updates like dates when this actually will take place. This is in announcement phases and more has to come out yet.
Activity: 280
HeyOP,
Pages:
Jump to: