Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCH R&D Privacy Cryptocurrency - KMD Asset Chain - Merged Airdrop - page 5. (Read 2912 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Any Info about exchange for this coin
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
So the easy way to own BTCH is to buy HUSH from cryptopia , if you have bounty pool for translators i would like to reserve Arabic translation (ANN+Whitepaper).
Thank you
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Looks like the best of Bitcoin projects by comparison. Good luck with the project!

https://btchush.org/BTCH_COMPARE.png

Exciting announcement!  Happy to own HUSH and BTCH when it drops. Any info on in the real world use cases for BTCH would be helpful.  
Activity: 108
Merit: 12
Looks like the best of Bitcoin projects by comparison. Good luck with the project!

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Announcing BitcoinHush

Bitcoin Hush (BTCH) is not something that has ever existed before. It is a Komodo (KMD) asset chain with imported Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) datasets from four different blockchains (HUSH, SUPERNET, DEX, BTC). It dumps that value onto a fifth, brand-new chain. It does not fork from KMD, nor does it fork from BTC or HUSH. It is technically NOT A FORK, but a merged airdrop.

Why you want BTCH:
Besides getting the airdrop, as a KMD asset chain BTCH takes full advantage of the KMD ecosystem (utilizing tech like dPOW and dICO). The names involved in the creation of BTCH, jl777 (KMD) & Duke Leto (HUSH), are some of the best and brightest in the industry. BTCH is a new coin to try out new ideas that are simply impossible with any blockchain that currently exists. As a KMD asset chain, it will inherit future KMD technology and updates. It is the DaVinci's Workshop of blockchain technology and already has *lots* of eyes on it.

Why you *still* want HUSH:
HUSH is the mother chain to BTCH, and has it’s own network. It’s not going anywhere. HUSH is profitable to mine (with webmining coming back soon), but not BTCH since it's entire supply will be in circulation. HUSH still has a low circulating supply (less than 15%) and will have on-chain public HushLists before any other coin. HushNG (Hush's all-in-one high speed messaging, transaction, and asset platform) is also about to be released.  

What exchanges support BTCH?
The first exchange to support BTCH will be BarterDEX. Atomic swaps have already been completed with KMD and BTCH. Others will follow later.

What is the total supply?
21,000,000 coins, like Satoshi intended.

Where can I read the technical specs?
Keep an eye on our website, btchush.org for our whitepaper. A pre-release will be out soon, followed by the full whitepaper after the snapshot date. (The full whitepaper will be out after the snapshot in order to include data from the snapshot itself.)

How do I get the airdrop?
You must have control of the private key (i.e. not on a centralized exchange!) for your transparent address (taddr). If you have HUSH in a shielded address (zaddr) you must migrate it to a taddr before the snapshot date in order to receive the airdrop. (Or you may simply choose to continue to enjoy the privacy zkSNARKs provides to your zaddr.) Soon after the snapshot date, BTCH will release our own wallet. Take your HUSH taddr private key and import it to that wallet to unlock your BTCH. You may also use your private key in BarterDEX or Agama to receive the airdrop.

A block height will be chosen closest to (but not later than) 12pm NOON UTC on Feb 1st 2018.

Unconfirmed transactions (in flight) WILL NOT BE COUNTED. The mempool will be ignored!!!!  

For each 1 HUSH, you will get 1 BTCH.  
For each 1 SUPERNET/Unity, you will get 1 BTCH.  
For each 1 DEX, you will get 1 BTCH.  
For each 1 BTC, you will get 1 BTCH.  

Social media
Twitter | Discord | Facebook
Pages:
Jump to: