Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork 🔵🔵🔵 - page 2. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 0
No information for another Bitcoin fork coin.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This can be taken as pre-announcement as more information and specification of planned fork coin have yet to come. It isn't bad to receive free airdropped coins being holder of few Bitcoins but still I will suggest to join the development of Bitcoin if you think you can contribute in improvement. There are hundreds of developers around the globe working for Bitcoin.
Activity: 571
Why so small information? Coin supply? Mining? Discord? Telegram? Website?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Reserving Filipino Translations
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
@Wapinter

Are you just posting this information,
or you are involved in team with developers ?
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Not another one. What is this one has that others don't? Thanks
copper member
Activity: 532
reserve Chinese translation
Activity: 50
You advertising this as superior to Bitcoin, but don't even take the time to check the spelling of your ANN. Bad start.
Lol, it is just a little mistake buddy and can't influence the outcome of this project. Nice observation though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This will be one of the great project this year. We will be waiting for more updates!
If getting much support this project could make a new pitch for investors because the goal was good, we just wait for an update of his first
Activity: 19
You advertising this as superior to Bitcoin, but don't even take the time to check the spelling of your ANN. Bad start.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
This will be one of the great project this year. We will be waiting for more updates!
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
I heard about this project a few days ago and I was very interested in it. I will follow the further updates and wish the team success
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
We need breakthrough ideas after a while of waiting, I hope this can be a major solution to the problems we're all facing lately.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
The features presented is huge, ( PROOF OF INFLUENCE AND PROOF OF LOYALTY ) can not wait to see how this will work . Atomic cross-chain and lighting trade network is promised by many before and yet no one delivered I hope and feel this project will do .
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
What is the total amount of the coin and  will it on the Ethereum network as a special currency?
 what is the features that will different it from Bitcoin and other fork crypto for bitcoin?
And who is the team behind the project?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Stay tuned for more updates  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Join Our Official Forum http://www.cointalks.org

Whitepaper will be released soon