Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 112. (Read 192241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

lol first time there are more buy orders for a new crypto!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
buy orders popping up! don't sell low!!
what should be a good price?
i think 0.0045-0.0060

hhhmmm yeah that should be a good price to settle

hmmm, this would not cover my rental expances, i think it will be higher!
legendary
Why not go full pos after 2-3 weeks of mining like blackcoin? That scheme seems to offer some level of dump resistance. A lot of color coins copying that after seeing BC's success.
what u are talking about! BCC is totaly different! it's bitcointalkcoins community!
forget BC and colorcoins!

+1
legendary
i think 0.0045-0.0060

hhhmmm yeah that should be a good price to settle
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Why not go full pos after 2-3 weeks of mining like blackcoin? That scheme seems to offer some level of dump resistance. A lot of color coins copying that after seeing BC's success.
what u are talking about! BCC is totaly different! it's bitcointalkcoins community!
forget BC and colorcoins!
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
i think 0.0045-0.0060
Activity: 230
legendary
legendary
Great coin....nice well thought delivery scheme... shame about the algo, it's already being raped by multipools and/or ASIC farmers.

My 2x7950 can't stand a chance of getting anything but scraps. just one user at one of the pools has 460 MH/s.. yay.. no soup for me!

3 r9 290 here, but same for me, Sad x11 algo would be the bomb esc since it is for the community here. Well no soup for me!! Sad

yeah not getting much here as well...........but it will still be profitable I think
all my rigs here  Grin
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Great coin....nice well thought delivery scheme... shame about the algo, it's already being raped by multipools and/or ASIC farmers.

My 2x7950 can't stand a chance of getting anything but scraps. just one user at one of the pools has 460 MH/s.. yay.. no soup for me!

3 r9 290 here, but same for me, Sad x11 algo would be the bomb esc since it is for the community here. Well no soup for me!! Sad

Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Linux wallet not working (statically linked against old libraries), not compileable (missing icons - WTF?).

This is the kind of stuff a coin is normally dead for me.

Roll Eyes

Hey sorry about it. No one else has reported such an issue but we will still look into it!

Yes i specifically said in this thread earlier that the linux download kept making my computer lock up.
legendary
Net Hashrate: 15,229.24 MH/s

diff 230!  Shocked

Im saying... Im back to bcc per day I had when block reward was 1 and now it is 20  Undecided

Cry but I think we will get excellent value once it hits polo and maybe mintapl/cryptsy!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io
Really innovative idea, hope you do well...
Activity: 112
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

diff 230!  Shocked

Im saying... Im back to bcc per day I had when block reward was 1 and now it is 20  Undecided
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
@testbug

Posting your address here is against the rules of the forum.
All airdrop details at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btctalkcoin-talk-airdrop-details-starts-may-17-581845

k, thx for the info.
removed my adress.
Activity: 112
@testbug

Posting your address here is against the rules of the forum.
All airdrop details at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btctalkcoin-talk-airdrop-details-starts-may-17-581845
legendary
Activity: 1722
This is already pool only mining, unless you have 50MHs+, what a great start! Well done to the Devs!
legendary

diff 230!  Shocked
Jump to: