Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 132. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
That's interesting. i'll take part
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
^^^ Link does not work! Please correct it Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
http://bcc.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

You are more than welcome to mine with us!
PROP payout system | Fast payouts | 4 days ago 0% tax rate, after the resumption% 1

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
怎么空头,是随机的吗

English Translation of the quote: How short, it is random

对不起,我们不太明白你的意思:(有人能理解中国告诉我们,这是什么意思?
谢谢!
使用谷歌翻译翻译

Sorry we don't quite understand what you mean Sad Can someone understanding Chinese tell us what it means?
Thanks!
Translated using Google Translate
Activity: 90
Myth
怎么空头,是随机的吗
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Community
Waiting for the launch and my BTC. Is there any priority for distribution.

Coins will be distributed over a period of 20 days to avoid dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Waiting for the launch and my BTC. Is there any priority for distribution.
Cheesy Lovely community! Now we are proud we made a coin specially for members here! 20 pages even 3 days before launch! We might have underestimated the potential of this coin; thats great for the investors Smiley

Can I ask you how did you get a list of all BitcoinTalk Members? Just curious because the only way I can think of is the owners or moderators of this forum have given it to you?

No its not that difficult.... Tongue

Check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist

^ That is correct ^
Activity: 462
Cheesy Lovely community! Now we are proud we made a coin specially for members here! 20 pages even 3 days before launch! We might have underestimated the potential of this coin; thats great for the investors Smiley

Can I ask you how did you get a list of all BitcoinTalk Members? Just curious because the only way I can think of is the owners or moderators of this forum have given it to you?

If the webmasters are behind this, a lot of people probably will slap their heads for not catching it.

Maybe that's why they don't care so much about how much members invested in the IPO.

:::cue x-files theme song:::
legendary
Activity: 1722

Just realised, silly me! I should have read page 2!  Grin
Activity: 99

legendary
Activity: 1722

Activity: 374
Jump to: