Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcTrip - Flying with Bitcoins - page 3. (Read 5140 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 20, 2013, 12:15:05 AM
Dear Bitcoin Community

We are happy to announce that BtcTrip.com has been released! It's the first plane tickets website to accept only Bitcoins as a payment option.

We kindly ask you as a community (what we are proud to be part of) to help us out test it beta version and spread a word! We've prepared special discounts for those who help us get traction!

We hope many will find us offering Bitcoins only offers a good reason to get started with Bitcoins.

Bitcoins, flying gets cheaper!
BtcTrip Team

Thank you so much, this is great!

But I wonder if I have found a bug - nothing happens when I click the "Buy" button after searching for tickets...

May be a bug, we are still in beta.

What SO and browser are using you?

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
June 20, 2013, 12:10:14 AM
Dear Bitcoin Community

We are happy to announce that BtcTrip.com has been released! It's the first plane tickets website to accept only Bitcoins as a payment option.

We kindly ask you as a community (what we are proud to be part of) to help us out test it beta version and spread a word! We've prepared special discounts for those who help us get traction!

We hope many will find us offering Bitcoins only offers a good reason to get started with Bitcoins.

BtcTrip Team

Thank you so much, this is great!

But I wonder if I have found a bug - nothing happens when I click the "Buy" button after searching for tickets...
June 20, 2013, 12:05:44 AM

In order to help to the Bitcoin mainstream adoption, we are offering the cheapest airlines tickets.

If you find it cheaper somewhere else, we'll beat any offer!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 19, 2013, 12:56:06 AM
That's cool!  Does it comes with Bitcoin Air Miles? Smiley
June 19, 2013, 12:42:38 AM
Dear Bitcoin Community

BtcTrip Team
Pages:
Jump to: