Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTD] BITCLOUD / POW/POS / NO PREMINE / NO IPO /LAUNCHED [ANN] - page 8. (Read 45409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1291
"Big" buy wall on Yobit.
legendary
Could someone provide a synopsis of where the Bitcloud project currently stands?

1. Is there an active developer
2. What makes Bitcloud unique (great name by the way)
3. Why is there no website
4. Is there a roadmap of some sort

Thank you

A member called BitcloudCommunity has offered to takeover this coin, when he has free time from his other projects.

Here are some of his recent comments:

I actually built a fork of monero and i was thinking of doing a coin swap ICO for BTD.

I'm sooo busy in real life, though. It will take me time to get around to it. Anyone have a server to deploy a seed node to if that is what we go with?

Is anyone going to be willing to help market and announce the cryptonote fork I built? My plan here would be to do a swap or something, maybe a Proof of Burn, from Bitcloud to the new coin, so that we can utilize anon payments and do Proof Work to secure the network(for longevity, PoS coins never hold their value well).

Still here guys. Sorry I've been super busy!

Should have some work done soon.

<3
legendary
Activity: 1291
Could someone provide a synopsis of where the Bitcloud project currently stands?

1. Is there an active developer
2. What makes Bitcloud unique (great name by the way)
3. Why is there no website
4. Is there a roadmap of some sort

Thank you
legendary
Hmm. Look @137. Almost 8% of total supply for 1BTC.
The trader has DUMPED this amount, a few days ago  Tongue
Mka
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hmm. Look @137. Almost 8% of total supply for 1BTC.
Activity: 867
lol waiting for dev too
legendary
Activity: 1073

As posted by GREEDYJOHN, the CryptoBE block explorer has been renewed for one year. I wish the best of luck to Bitcloud and its community Smiley.
legendary
Words from the old DEV:

WEBSITE | TWITTER| COINMARKETCAP | BTD FORUM| CRYPTO COMPARE

Why Bitcloud?
We are No premine\No ipo coin. BTD was fairly divided through POW phase.

Pure POS now

-Algorithm Scrypt
-10.7 Millions Coins after PoW
-10000 PoW blocks
-20 block confirmation
-Rpc port 8330
-P2p port 8329
-60s block time
-No Premine

-PoS begin at block 1
-PoS interest: 10% per year
-Min stake time: 2 hours
-Max Stake time: unlimited

POW Block reward:

1 - 10 000 = 2000 BTD coins

legendary
Activity: 1073
Due to the large amount of coins we are hosting and the expiration of the block explorer term, CryptoBE will be taking down Bitcloud's BE within 30 days. If someone or the dev wants to renew this service, please send me a PM. The fee is quite nominal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Trade BTD here:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTD/BTC

Here is the New DEV, who visits the BTC forum regularly:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcloudcommunity-903820

Name:  BitcloudCommunity
Activity: 43
Position:  Jr. Member
Date Registered:  September 28, 2016, 05:44:56 PM
Last Active:  March 19, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

Here are some of his recent comments on the BTD thread:

<3

Hey guys, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about yall. I'm going to have some time to spend on this in the upcoming weeks.

Is anyone going to be willing to help market and announce the cryptonote fork I built? My plan here would be to do a swap or something, maybe a Proof of Burn, from Bitcloud to the new coin, so that we can utilize anon payments and do Proof Work to secure the network(for longevity, PoS coins never hold their value well).

I actually built a fork of monero and i was thinking of doing a coin swap ICO for BTD.

I'm sooo busy in real life, though. It will take me time to get around to it. Anyone have a server to deploy a seed node to if that is what we go with?

yes, it's nice to see this post . I will buy some BTD coins for swap. I expect somebody sell it with cheap price so I can collect more cheap coins now and when is the new coin released ?
legendary
Trade BTD here:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTD/BTC

Here is the New DEV, who visits the BTC forum regularly:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcloudcommunity-903820

Name:  BitcloudCommunity
Activity: 43
Position:  Jr. Member
Date Registered:  September 28, 2016, 05:44:56 PM
Last Active:  March 19, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

Here are some of his recent comments on the BTD thread:

<3

Hey guys, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about yall. I'm going to have some time to spend on this in the upcoming weeks.

legendary

<3
Thanks for the reply. Nice to have you around  Grin

We all have busy lives, so we understand
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

<3
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Your BTD wallet should sync at a similar block count to YOBIT, which is stated below:

YOBIT

DEPOSIT BTD

Wallet status: Online (187694 blocks)

You will make a swap for this coin and when is the swap available ? any information about new coin project?
legendary

waiting for you
me TOO
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

waiting for you
legendary
Your BTD wallet should sync at a similar block count to YOBIT, which is stated below:

YOBIT

DEPOSIT BTD

Wallet status: Online (187694 blocks)
Pages:
Jump to: