Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTLLR] PoS-Node Coin | 180% APY on Crex24 | Mutual Betting Platform - page 5. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 13
I just found this coin among hundreds of threads on Bitcointalk and I have to admit this one is original. Unlike the other betting platforms, this one approaches betting with proper seriousness and confidence. By the way, your website is showing "nogame1".

Hello. Yes, unlike other betting platforms all bets on Betller are between the members of the platform.

Didn't know you have ANN thread here. I saw betller first in the gambling section.
Since it is p2p betting, what are the programs lined up to attract users?
Also, may I ask if the bets published now on the site come from actual bets from players?
Because I am seeing your chat is not active, but there are bets going on.

Yes, all bets between members of the platform.
I think to chat not active because we have no rewards, airdrops, etc on chat.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
Didn't know you have ANN thread here. I saw betller first in the gambling section.
Since it is p2p betting, what are the programs lined up to attract users?
Also, may I ask if the bets published now on the site come from actual bets from players?
Because I am seeing your chat is not active, but there are bets going on.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
I just found this coin among hundreds of threads on Bitcointalk and I have to admit this one is original. Unlike the other betting platforms, this one approaches betting with proper seriousness and confidence. By the way, your website is showing "nogame1".
We are glad to announce to Trittium as our new Trusted partner!

Hello BT community!

Betller Coin is now listed on MNbiz - advanced masternode statistic and technical coin specification platform

Great news!

180% APY on BetllerCoin can be yours in Altilly exchange! Limited time offer with limited interest fund.

More details: https://altilly.com/page/investbox (ID 172)

BTLLR Coin was added on Crypos and Coingecko! 

Our new partnership with altillycom brings all our members and crypto community more options to buy and sell BetllerCoin. New exchange listing coming soon.

New exchange:
The 1st Betller Discord invite competition has ended! All participants got a share of 400 USD. Well done Betllers!

New partnership:

We are kicking off with our discord invite competition! Betller #1st invite competition giving you a chance to win a share of $400 in Bitcoin (BTC) and 40'000 in BTLLR coins!

Competition Start and Finish Dates:
1st October 2020 - 1st November 2020

Details: https://discord.gg/yt8axCA

Let’s start with the basics. What is Betller?

Betller is a betting platform, where you can use your skills to predict the future value of Bitcoin and bet against real peoples.

What is Betller Coin?

The core of the platform is the own coin called Betller Coin BTLLR. This coin is utility which can be used as a payment option on the Betller platform.

Coin as a passive income!

Our wallets:

Exchanges:

Crex24 SouthExchange

Shared/Hosting services:

Price monitorings:

Announce topic:

BitcoinTalk

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄. Betller.io .
 █
 █
 █