Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 93. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Beautiful!
but I think it is better blue or purple
Activity: 21
This coin looks really good. I missed out on securecoin. I would love to mine this coin from day 1!

Does anyone know of any other coins coming out soon that might be better than this one (please do not respond with scrypt coins)?

Check out heavycoin. Could be good for long term
Activity: 21
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm going to pass on this one and wait for LiteBitQuark.

i will mine bitquark until  earthworldcoin coming out
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This coin looks really good. I missed out on securecoin. I would love to mine this coin from day 1!

Does anyone know of any other coins coming out soon that might be better than this one (please do not respond with scrypt coins)?
Activity: 34
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
I'm going to pass on this one and wait for LiteBitQuark.
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
http://altcryptomining.com

P2Pool instead of a traditional pool.
Fee is 1% guaranteed for life.
I'm getting a lot of feedback on the logo and how it needs to be improved. So what I want to do is have you guys design a new logo for BitQuark and then vote on the best design. The winning logo will then be used. This will have to be done by 2/20/2014 so that I have enough time to update the website and wallet logo. Are you guys up for this challenge?
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
p2p pool 247MH/s
http://btq.zcoins.org:9782/

Use
minerd64_sse3 -a quark -o http://btq.zcoins.org:9782 -u 1H3YbAZcEL7EUcoenRna6edTGt83NEDbrv -p x

Windows:
download and unpack archive: quark-v2_w64.zip (x64)
add in file !BTQ.bat your wallet address
start !BTQ.bat

Lunux (Ubuntu 13.04):
wget http://zcoins.org/installBTQ
chmod +x installBTQ
./installBTQ
add in file startminerBTQ.sh your wallet address
./startminerBTQ.sh
Yes I'm no graphics designer

You could've at least tried. I like mining Quark algo coins, most of what I earned was done by using my obsolete CPU. As much as I would want this coin to succeed, as soon as I saw that it was such an half-assed altcoin attempt, I gave up. I mean, just look at the coin name and just look at the logo. You don't need to be a designer to see that the logo is AWFUL and that it was obviously created by a blind child in less than 2 minutes.

Edit: If you actually are blind, please take no offense - I have nothing against blind people, I used that adjective simply to make a point about the "logo".
Edit2: Since I actually do not have anything against you or this project, I will try to make a better logo and post it. I am not a graphics designer in any way, but I think I could help you there.

Yea there's always room for improvements. SO what do you suggest for a good logo design???
Activity: 140
22 Feb. Till few days to GO. BUY MORE RIGS.....!!!!!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Activity: 154
Yes I'm no graphics designer

You could've at least tried. I like mining Quark algo coins, most of what I earned was done by using my obsolete CPU. As much as I would want this coin to succeed, as soon as I saw that it was such an half-assed altcoin attempt, I gave up. I mean, just look at the coin name and just look at the logo. You don't need to be a designer to see that the logo is AWFUL and that it was obviously created by a blind child in less than 2 minutes.

Edit: If you actually are blind, please take no offense - I have nothing against blind people, I used that adjective simply to make a point about the "logo".
Edit2: Since I actually do not have anything against you or this project, I will try to make a better logo and post it. I am not a graphics designer in any way, but I think I could help you there.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Bitquark is full clone of Securecoin:
a) Bitcoin distribution model
b) Super secure hashing
Yes I'm no graphics designer as you can tell and Yes we do already have Bitcoin and Quarkcoin. The difference here is how many people can go out right now and buy a mine rig @ $2,500 and mine Bitcoin? How many Bitcoins could you mine with a room full of rigs? You might get lucky and mine 1 BTC a year! How many Quarkcoins can you mine? Not too many as the boat has already sailed on those. So why not merge Bitcoin with Quarkcoin?

Bitcoin - 21,000,000 TOTAL and then no more
Bitcoin - Block Time: 10 mins
Bitcoin - CPU, GPU, and ASIC mined
Bitcoin - Algorithm: SHA256D
Bitcoin - Mined: 12,401,750 BTC
BitCoin - Block Reward: 50 BTC,  Currently 25 BTC
Bitcoin - Difficulty: 2,621,404,453

Quarkcoin - 247,000,000 + inflation
Quarkcoin - Block Time: 30 sec
Quarkcoin - CPU mined, ASIC resistant
Quarkcoin - Algorithm: Quark
Quarkcoin - Mined: 247,560,197 QRK
Quarkcoin - Block Reward: 2048, Currently 2 QRK
Quarkcoin - Difficulty: 2,563

BitQuark - 21,000,000 + inflation
BitQuark - Block Time: 30 sec
BitQuark - CPU mined, ASIC resistant
BitQuark - Algorithm: Quark
BitQuark - Mined: 0 BTQ
BitQuark - Block Reward: 2.5 BTQ, Currently 2.5 BTQ
BitQuark - Difficulty: 0.062

The point I'm making here is that BitQuark has long term mining, secure hashing, ASIC risistant (unlike SHA256D & Scrypt), fast transaction time, and implements inflationary measures. Bitcoin & Quarkcoin are not longer profitable. Bitcoin requires too much hashing power to break even.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
nice coin  added Smiley

Explain what is nice here please.
Activity: 20
nice coin  added Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
For a coin without much innovation, 1 week of pre-ann might be too much. If it was something new, with unique features, you can create hype by pre-announcing, but a mere quark clone ... just release it and don't pre-ann.

Well, the logo is quite nice, it was obviously created by a professional graphics designer. Grin

A nice joke.
Pages:
Jump to: