Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTV] Bitvote -- A Hard Fork of Bitcoin [Official] - page 5. (Read 3387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Another FORK coming, another opportunity for the whales to get more free tokens with bitcoin.
I guess they didn't post the ann thread earlier to reduce the demand for the bitcoin. therefore, people who know the fork can get into market and bag more bitcoin and be ready for the fork. this is really manipulation for me. Now i understand more why bitcoin price fall for few days. this is bagging what you need.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Hi,

I setup a pool for bitvote: www.bitvotepool.com

Hi,

Can you add some statistic to a every wallet used? I'm mining for 5 hours on 3 CPU (two are i7) and still have not received anything.

same withme, i dont receive anything on my coinex wallet with 0.5 kh/s mining for about 10 hours
me too,i got nothing in my my coinex wallet for 8 hours with 1kh/s

Same problem! Mining for almost a day Sad
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hi,

Hi,

Can you add some statistic to a every wallet used? I'm mining for 5 hours on 3 CPU (two are i7) and still have not received anything.

same withme, i dont receive anything on my coinex wallet with 0.5 kh/s mining for about 10 hours
me too,i got nothing in my my coinex wallet for 8 hours with 1kh/s
Activity: 126
Hi,

Hi,

Activity: 147
Hi,

Hi,

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
2018/1/27 update: The QT Wallet for Windows x64 is released.
And where is it hidden?
Activity: 50
Activity: 12
From this moment, you can get a web wallet address from: www.hypex.io and www.coinex.com, and mine to exchange.

Bitpie will support btv soon.

Explorer is on the way too.

Need lite wallet, and block explorer at least
Activity: 9
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
One or two of these forks will not only survive but also will suddenly appear on the screen of crypto by having unexpected support from big exchanges this is what is been predicted on various levels in articles related to cryptomarkets. I will no need to rush to claim to make few pennies better wait to see what comes out of these in few  months since these are free.
Activity: 168
I get stratum failure too
Activity: 50
I get stratum authentication failed when i connect to pool
There are two exchanges support BTV. You can get deposit address there, and you can use deposit address to mining btv also.

Will you contact exchanges to support the fork? In which is this one really different from other blockchain based forks?
Do not need now. you can get btv address from exchange now.

Why did I download a bitcoin wallet?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
This coin has mysterious team there is high chance Satoshi involve in it so let me check the activity on exchanges. But no support about this coin it seems this will die like other forks not a big community involve in it.
Activity: 42
Turkish translations reserved if needeed Smiley
Activity: 60
先等他完成路线图的在发布分叉,我最了解国人了。
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Official website is saying nothing about the team behind the coin to carry on the development. Only one anonymous developer and no public or business support for this fork yet as well. It will be interesting to see if there will be any team announced publicly which is behind this fork.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
seg fault core dumped
Pages:
Jump to: