Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 18. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Xmax just announced this weekly update, and what did i read there? XMAX Wallet 1.0 is completed and beta starts end of July! Great News!
https://medium.com/xmax-galaxy-network/official-announcement-xmax-weekly-update-6-6fc9c96edb2a

Literally just seen this news, I cannot wait to see how the wallet v1.0 performs when tested in beta. Exciting times ahead

I just got the message that it will be a closed beta first. It will be some time before we can test the wallet. A pity, but I can wait. More detailed information will be available in future weekly updates
Thanks for the link. They updated whitepaper in Chinese language for Chinese people. That's really great. Another, they are planning to test beta version at the end of July.

Did they confirm it will be closed beta? I did ask them in twitter to confirm if it was open or closed? Either way it's still fantastic progress to see it coming along.

I think it's closed one because they have not announced any specific dates of testing and neither they asked to subscribe for testing.

It would be a closed one.. I noticed that project of this capacity don't really organise an open test for their Dapp. Either way it is a good one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Xmax just announced this weekly update, and what did i read there? XMAX Wallet 1.0 is completed and beta starts end of July! Great News!
https://medium.com/xmax-galaxy-network/official-announcement-xmax-weekly-update-6-6fc9c96edb2a

Literally just seen this news, I cannot wait to see how the wallet v1.0 performs when tested in beta. Exciting times ahead

I just got the message that it will be a closed beta first. It will be some time before we can test the wallet. A pity, but I can wait. More detailed information will be available in future weekly updates
Thanks for the link. They updated whitepaper in Chinese language for Chinese people. That's really great. Another, they are planning to test beta version at the end of July.

Did they confirm it will be closed beta? I did ask them in twitter to confirm if it was open or closed? Either way it's still fantastic progress to see it coming along.

I wish they come up with open beta, I am not going to take part in testing, but would love to hear feedback from people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I seen somewhere in their article that developers can develop their own games or app by using their platform and can upload their app store.

Yeah that's right, they also have a tonne of resources that you can use to help enable you create your DAPP or game, great to see the team supporting their community like that.

Yes, I think you are talking about XMAX Development Environment, development toolkit, reference system and samples. The developers will have everything they need to work with Xmax platform.

Xmax will be a cool platform to work on. They have virtually everything a developer needs to become successful in his creative time.

Yes, developers can develop 2D/3D games as well. They will provide educational documents to developer as well. So no need to search for tutorial on Google Wink

That’s awesome, 3D games are more aesthetically pleasing however 2D games can be more fun, it’s nice to offer developers the opportunity to build both on the XMAX platform.

Yea, 3D games are great 2D is also cool, its just all about creativity, saw a 2D game a couple of days ago and it was lovely, so its now left for developers to utilize the XMax platform and create something nice that will be appealing to see and play, with nice aesthetic flow that will boost their portfolio, enable them make sales and also help in the growth of the project

There are some amazing game developers out there, I hope Xmax can persuade some of them to build their projects on the platform so the Xmax users can benefit from playing great games.

You're right and that will be done once the platform begin to generate positive reviews, lets not also forget that some have the skills but without the tools or funds for developing their own app but with the the XMax platform, that issue will be in the past, so i believe the platform has the potential of attracting a lot of developers as they progress
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

I think it's closed one because they have not announced any specific dates of testing and neither they asked to subscribe for testing.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

We all know Chinese people are really into blockchain it a very awesome move considering the fact that xmax is building a strong community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I seen somewhere in their article that developers can develop their own games or app by using their platform and can upload their app store.

Yeah that's right, they also have a tonne of resources that you can use to help enable you create your DAPP or game, great to see the team supporting their community like that.

Yes, I think you are talking about XMAX Development Environment, development toolkit, reference system and samples. The developers will have everything they need to work with Xmax platform.

Xmax will be a cool platform to work on. They have virtually everything a developer needs to become successful in his creative time.

Yes, developers can develop 2D/3D games as well. They will provide educational documents to developer as well. So no need to search for tutorial on Google Wink

That’s awesome, 3D games are more aesthetically pleasing however 2D games can be more fun, it’s nice to offer developers the opportunity to build both on the XMAX platform.

Yea, 3D games are great 2D is also cool, its just all about creativity, saw a 2D game a couple of days ago and it was lovely, so its now left for developers to utilize the XMax platform and create something nice that will be appealing to see and play, with nice aesthetic flow that will boost their portfolio, enable them make sales and also help in the growth of the project

There are some amazing game developers out there, I hope Xmax can persuade some of them to build their projects on the platform so the Xmax users can benefit from playing great games.

I don't know how ambitious XMAX will be right out the cage but if you think about mobile games with all their in-app purchases, this kind of thing would be awesome on the blockchain. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi, guys.
I support this plan and trust  it should be useful.
Advisable plan, faultless logo!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
a project directly connected with blockchain technology is directly linked to success, such projects very quickly collect their money, many investors trust them with their money
Activity: 182

I think it's going to be a closed beta, which I think is ideal should they be any flaw it will be quickly spotted and rectified before presenting it to the public.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I search through YouTube and couldn't find Xmax video... Is there and official announcement as regards posting video lesson on YouTube? Is there any video up yet?

I could have swore they had one I’m at work so can’t get to youtube from here but if I remember when I get home I’ll try to find it and share it. If they don’t they really should have one as it’s a great marketing location

The link to the XMax youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSusjnEEMDxrCPK7Yl_Tyw/videos
I am very sure that there were more videos, some time ago.

It's showing 7 videos but I'm only seeing just one video and it's not an xmax themed video neither does it explain Xmax just a bitcoin and Singapore discussion

Maybe some are marked private or aren’t published fully I’m not sure I could have sworn their was more as well unless their working on the channel currently and changing rights or something I dunno
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I search through YouTube and couldn't find Xmax video... Is there and official announcement as regards posting video lesson on YouTube? Is there any video up yet?

I could have swore they had one I’m at work so can’t get to youtube from here but if I remember when I get home I’ll try to find it and share it. If they don’t they really should have one as it’s a great marketing location

The link to the XMax youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSusjnEEMDxrCPK7Yl_Tyw/videos
I am very sure that there were more videos, some time ago.

It's showing 7 videos but I'm only seeing just one video and it's not an xmax themed video neither does it explain Xmax just a bitcoin and Singapore discussion
Activity: 490

Not bad I think they have already rolled out version 1 of the SDK as well. So cumulatively I think they are making a good progress with the platform.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 532

They have a youtube series too; I think the fact that they are based on JS is a great plus to the network to allow easier adoption. The learning curve should not be too steep given the JS background of many developers.

Youtube is a great resource and reaches out to potentially hundreds of thousands of users. Looking forward to more use of the JS based platform

Yea. Just like every other platforms, if you have a good audience and followers, you can easily cause a positive impact on your marketing.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Thanks for the link. Nice summary. In this link I found that they are designing new logo of XMX. Wow, I am really excited to see that. But they are changing the design of website also?

Yep, I noticed they are doing this constantly. As far as I remember, the previous version was completely different. It had white background and light-violet main color, opposite to current black background and fark-violet colors. There were no animations at all, now it's much more trendy.
Activity: 238

Great news to wake up to! More progress towards the XMAX wallet and I can't wait for the release

Beta starts at end of July? So we should expect it within next 3-4 only? That's good news for sure! I had not expected beta test in July.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Yes, not many talented developers get a job at big companies to show their talents. But now XMax will be providing them platform and they can now develop awesome games.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: