Pages:
Author

Topic: 🙈 🙈 🙈 [ANN] BUKAKE COIN | MASTERNODE | NeoScrypt | Bounty | Airdrop 🙈 🙈 🙈 - page 4. (Read 4166 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bukake block explorer is set up:
https://bkk.overemo.com/
Very nice! Thanks!  Smiley

If any bounty please send it to: BjdfgWB1kthcYwbjhwn3owb8mhTpYN97qJ
In BKK?
Activity: 176
Merit: 6
Hi,

Bukake block explorer is set up:

https://bkk.overemo.com/

Masternode stats will come soon

If any bounty please send it to: BjdfgWB1kthcYwbjhwn3owb8mhTpYN97qJ
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Airdrop will be sent out in the next few days. Easier to collect them all at once.
Good.

We are having a vote in discord regarding increasing Blockrewards to 120 BKK per block. Join and cast your vote!!!
Make your text red and big with discord link for more votes!

just did it. thanks

voted..lets go!
Activity: 18
Airdrop will be sent out in the next few days. Easier to collect them all at once.
Good.

We are having a vote in discord regarding increasing Blockrewards to 120 BKK per block. Join and cast your vote!!!

just did it. thanks
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Good.

Discord: https://discord.gg/7cevkhU
This is going nowhere. Over 3M premine with a POW of 1 coin per block gives no relation between what the dev is holding and the community. In fact is fully premined coin and as soon as it hits a exchange the dumping starts.
Dont be angry! It's Bukake! Have a laught! How often will u see a coin with such name?
All masternodes have a premine. premine is 3 million. Everything over will be airdropped to users
why exchange dumping?
Doge coin. started as a meme. We plan the same think.
Make a tipbot, add bkk to it. Its like the fuck token. But better. Sending 1 bukake, is sending jizz over!!!
Yes its crazy. community ideas a welcome here

What do you plan to do with such a large Premine?
I do not see any Airdrop.
Or do you intend to pre-sale Masternode then disappear?

We have a airdrop channel. Exchange listing and mastenode ranking needs to be paid. Exchange has been contacted for listing already. Waiting on them now. Getting listed ASAP is our priority. Get some community trust going.

Great.
I see many wallet addresses posted there, but probably no one has received coins.
When will you make payment for Airdrop?
This is going nowhere. Over 3M premine with a POW of 1 coin per block gives no relation between what the dev is holding and the community. In fact is fully premined coin and as soon as it hits a exchange the dumping starts.
Dont be angry! It's Bukake! Have a laught! How often will u see a coin with such name?
All masternodes have a premine. premine is 3 million. Everything over will be airdropped to users
why exchange dumping?
Make a tipbot, add bkk to it. Its like the fuck token. But better. Sending 1 bukake, is sending jizz over!!!

We have a airdrop channel. Exchange listing and mastenode ranking needs to be paid. Exchange has been contacted for listing already. Waiting on them now. Getting listed ASAP is our priority. Get some community trust going.
why exchange dumping?

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Airdrop will be done in Discord to all joining members. Follow and retweet to enter the draw to win 1 MN.
Name? yes its hilarious. Use of the coin? wait for exchange listing. Lets look then what we can do here.
I hope that needs retweeting the airdrop tweet Smiley yes the name lacks one K to be hilarious so mostly nobody pays attention to the logo that doesn't lack a K Cheesy. I'm at Discord somewhere so I will check it out but I've never managed to win a MN lottery before. Low chance but INNOVA made airdrops along with MN twitter lottery. Gobyte made 20 coin twitter bounty campaign. I still hold me 10% share of those somewhere that still pays 5 coins a week
why exchange dumping?
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Airdrop will be done in Discord to all joining members. Follow and retweet to enter the draw to win 1 MN.
Name? yes its hilarious. Use of the coin? wait for exchange listing. Lets look then what we can do here.

Can I now join Airdrop?

join discord and post address in airdrop channel

Can I now join Airdrop?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Hoooolllllddddddd up, 10000 coin masternode and 2 coin block rewards? Are you fucking serious? And a 10% pre-mine? And auctions listed in the announcement, not even ninja'ed in the discord?

Hilarious name, but i'll fucking pass.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Of course the airdrop statement that has no link explains a lot so that's probably made to make fun of people just like the name so the investors would get jizzed Cheesy
Activity: 129
This has to be the boldest coin name I have ever seen with a logo that is unashamedly direct!

Apart from being a coin that seems to offer high ROI and masternodes, the coin itself seems to have no purpose. On the face of it, this coin doesn't offer anything unique however it could explode or just as likely end up being nothing more than a damp squib. Undecided
join our Discord for the Auction!!!
Starting in % minutes!!!

https://discord.gg/aYWXtzF
Pages:
Jump to: